剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Come on, Tuck!
加油塔克
Don't let him dance around you, Tuck!
别让他绕着你转 塔克
Come on, Tuck, give him one!
加油 塔克 给他一拳
Come on, sock him!
加油 揍他
Come on.
加油
Fuckin' tomato can!
操♥你♥娘♥的怂货
Come on, get up, get up, get up!
挺住 起来起来
Come on!
来啊
Keep going, Tuck. Don't give up!
塔克 继续 别放弃
Come on, Tuck.
加油 塔克
Give it up, old man. You got nothing left.
放弃吧 老家伙 你没戏了
The body, Tuck-- hit the body.
往身上打 塔克 打身上
Again. Hit him again.
再打 再打他
Come on, he's just an old man.
来呀 他不过是个老家伙
You'll show him now! Attaboy!
给他点儿颜色看
Give it to him, Tuck!
使劲揍他 塔克
That's how I kiss the Kaiser.
我就是这么揍德国佬的
18 goddamn hours
十八个小时
without so much as a telephone call.
都他妈不让打个电♥话♥
A phone call?
还打电♥话♥
We're lucky they even fed us.
有吃的你就该知足了
Moldy cheese on stale bread-- you call this food?
奶酪都发霉了 面包也硬了 这也能吃
Depends how hungry I am.
真饿了什么不能吃
Alby Gold.
阿尔比·古尔德
Nucky Thompson.
努基·汤普森
Nucky?
努基[在英文里有伙计、哥们的意思]
That's quite a moniker.
好名字
So what are you in for, Nucky?
你靠什么吃饭的的 努基
An unquenchable thirst.
靠人类的欲望
Me, I'm in the hooch business, a wholesaler.
我是做酒水生意的 批发商
Nabbed me with quite a haul. You don't say.
抓我的时候发现了一大批酒 是吗
Almost five cases,
差不多五箱
nearly an entire week's work.
一个星期的汗水
I got a still in my basement.
我把蒸馏器放地下室里
Is it worth it?
冒这个险值吗
I mean, there's gotta be easier ways to make a buck.
挣钱的方法不是多了
If there are, I haven't found any.
可惜我没找到别的
Say, um, you gonna eat that?
对了 那个你还吃吗
Sullivan, Goodheart, McHugh, and Tinao,
苏利文 古德哈特 麦休还有提奈欧
you're up.
到你们了
Catubig.
卡图比格
Beg pardon?
什么
Catubig.
卡图比格
It was a battle. Philippines.
战役 在菲律宾
We lost.
我们输了
But do you think we gave up the fight?
但是我们从来没放弃
"To serve honestly and faithfully
"效忠祖国
against all enemies."
奋勇杀敌"
Where's my bottle?
我的酒瓶呢
What's all this bullshit about alcohol?
干嘛要禁酒
A man is willing to lay his life down for his country,
都他妈发誓为祖国献身了
you best let that man have a goddamn drink.
喝口酒怎么了
His daughter's here.
他女儿来了
Dad, again?
爸爸 你怎么又打架
I'm fine.
我没事
I should see the other fella, right?
被你揍的那个才惨呢 是吧
I don't need any help!
我不用你帮我
Of course not, Gentleman Jim.
当然不用 吉姆先生
You've got it all under control.
你自己一点问题都没有
Thank you.
谢谢
He's a bit of a handful.
他就这么麻烦 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm Julia Sagorsky.
我叫茱莉亚·撒格斯基
Richard Harrow.
我叫理查德·哈罗
Well, don't take any wooden nickels.
别信他那些鬼话
Docket number US 137-aught-4,
案件编号♥US一三七零四
United States versus Leon Bradford Wendover
美♥利♥坚♥合众国起诉利昂·布拉德福德·温多弗
for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act.
违反禁酒令第三章第二款
Miss Randolph? Mr. Wendover
兰多夫小姐 温多弗先生
was caught red-handed selling 10 cases of rye whiskey
在向PSK兄弟会贩卖♥♥10箱黑麦威士忌时
to members of Phi Sigma Kappa.
被当场擒获
Mr. Davidoff?
大卫杜夫先生
Your Honor, my client has no knowledge--
法官大人 我的客户毫不知情
Yes, yes.
没错没错
I want you both up here now.
你们两个都上来
Your client's guilty.
被告有罪
Your Honor, this hearing Guilty.
法官大人 听证 有罪
The fine is $5.
罚款五美元
Let's move on. Sure, yes.
继续 当然
$5? Is this some sort of joke?
五美元 您在开玩笑吗
This entire undertaking is sort of a joke,
这个工作就是个玩笑
wouldn't you say?
不是吗
Next!
下一个
Docket number US 137-aught-5.
案件编号♥US一三七零五
United States versus Enoch Malachi Thompson
美♥利♥坚♥合众国起诉伊诺克·马拉基·汤普森
for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act.
违反禁酒令第三章第二款
Step up, please.
请上前
Miss Randolph? One moment, Your Honor.
兰多夫小姐 法官大人 请稍等
I wasn't aware this defendant
我不知道今晚
was being brought before you tonight.
会审理这位被告的案件
First, let me say that
首先
Mr. Thompson enjoys the dubious distinction
汤普森先生暗地里
of being the premier bootlegger in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
是新泽西州大西洋城的贩酒头目
The People on a previous occasion prosecuted Mr. Thompson
之前汤普森先生即被指控
for solicitation of murder, graft... Objection, Your Hon
谋杀 贪污 法官大人 抗♥议♥
...extortion, and multiple violations of the Volstead Act.
敲诈 并多次违反禁酒令
We request a fine of $2,000
因此请求对其罚款两千美元
and a sentence of one year in a federal penitentiary.
并处一年监禁
Jesus Christ. Your Honor, my client is being charged
天啊 法官大人 被告仅仅因为持有一品脱酒
with possessing one pint of liquor.
而被起诉
$5.
罚款五美元
Your Honor, to allow this man to simply--
法官大人 如果放任这个
Miss Randolph, I sympathize
兰多夫小姐 你想让
with your desire to bring purpose to your life.
自己的人生更有意义 我很认可
However, this courtroom is not the place to do it.
但是不要在这里
Next. Docket number US 137aught6.
下一个 案件编号♥US一三七零六
United States versus Albert Isaac Gold
美♥利♥坚♥合众国起诉阿尔伯特·伊萨克·古尔德
for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act.
违反禁酒令第三章第二款
Can you break a hundred?
你找的开一百块吗
Bravo!
太棒了
Here it is, all night.
整夜不间断
Right here, starting right now.
就在这里 马上开始
We're going to bring out the fire-eaters,
为您带来吞火
the snake girl, the Indonesian midgets.
蛇女和印度尼西亚侏儒的表演
Watch the doorway. Here they come.
快看入口 他们来了
We're gonna bring them out here-- all three--
他们三个同时登场
so you can see what they look like.
让您一次瞧个够
Here comes the Princess of Fire.
这是火之公主
She's gonna swallow a little fire for you right now.
现在她就为您表演吞火
Watch the doorway. Keep your eyes wide open.
继续看入口 不要眨眼
You don't want to miss any of the acts.
精彩不容错过
It's all free.
完全免费
Gonna do a little magic for you.
给大家变个魔术
This was taught to me by our master magician.
我们那边的首席魔术师教我的
Just one of the 10 acts you're gonna see on the inside.
你们在里面也能看到 还有更精彩的
Watch the bill, watch the bill.
看这张钞票 看着钞票
Keep your eyes on that bill.
眼睛别挪开
That's not true.
不可能
Somebody butt me.
给我根烟
Here.
给你
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表