剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Friends should not become partners.
朋友不应该做同事
Mickey? He's your friend?
米奇 他是你朋友吗
What else to call the putz?
不然还能怎么称呼这货
Okay, Manny. You have yourself a deal.
好吧 曼尼 就这么定了
You won't be sorry.
你不会失望的
Three months from now, I'll be stuffing your pockets with money.
三个月之内 我会让你钞票滚滚
Rowland Smith...
罗兰·史密斯
just make sure he's dead before tomorrow.
明天之前送他上路
No, no, no, no, no! Oh, excuse me.
不不不 不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm very... very sorry.
非常非常抱歉
"Every day in every way I am getting better and better."
"每一天每一秒我都越来越好"
"Every day in every way I am getting better and better."
"每一天每一秒我都越来越好"
Good afternoon. My name's George Mueller.
下午好 我是乔治·穆勒
I'm with the Faraday Electric Iron...
来自法拉第电熨斗厂
I thought you were the grocer.
我以为你是卖♥♥杂货的
No, ma'am, I'm with the Faraday... Take it on the arches.
不 夫人 我是法拉第... 别处卖♥♥去
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Hi, Nucky! - Hey, great party, Nucky.
你好 努基 -努基 晚会很棒
Thanks, Damien.
谢谢 达米安
Hey, Nucky, great to see you.
努基 很高兴见到你
The party's swell. Thank you. Hi. How are you?
晚会棒极了 谢谢 近来如何
You look lovely, Margaret. Hey, Nucky.
玛格丽特 你真漂亮 你好啊 努基
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Terrific night, Nucky. Thanks.
今晚真棒 努基 谢谢
You look beautiful, Mrs. Thompson. Well, thank you.
您真漂亮 汤普森太太 谢谢
If I didn't know better,
如果不是有所了解
I'd swear I was in Egypt.
我还以为我已经到了埃及
How did you manage? Oh, we simply studied the photographs.
你们是怎么做到的 只是研究了一些照片
Afraid I'm getting credit where credit's not due.
恐怕这备受赞扬的功绩并不属于我
My wife is responsible for all of this.
全都是我妻子的功劳
Imagine it... a worthless desert far as the eye can see,
想象一下 一望无际的荒凉沙漠
but right there underfoot, a treasure of untold millions.
脚下却有数不清的财富
I can imagine it, actually.
其实我倒是可以想象的
Excuse us.
失陪
Excuse me a moment. What is it?
失陪一下 怎么了
Bring him down.
让他下来
Just for a few minutes.
就几分钟
Why not?
有何不可
There he is-...
他在这儿呢
Pharaoh himself!
法老本尊
Eddie. Glad you could make it. Make it? I wouldn't miss it.
艾迪 你可来了 可来了 我怎么会不来
Easier than a schlep to Egypt.
比去埃及近
And better libation, I'd wager, too.
酒又好 我敢打赌
Probably a safe bet. Only one way to find out.
准赢不输 喝了才知道
You must be the Boy King.
你一定就是"少年国王"
My boyish charms went out with the horse and buggy.
我的年少魅力早随昨日远去
Now this lad here...
可是这里有位小伙子
Hello, handsome. And who would you be?
小帅哥 你是谁呢
Theodore Thompson, ma'am. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
西奥多·汤普森 很高兴认识您
Well, I'm Lillian Kent, but you can call me Billie.
我是莉莲·肯特 你可以叫我贝莉
All my pals do.
朋友们都这么叫
He is darling.
他可真甜
Oh, when he chooses to be.
听话的时候是的
Is that a real leopard? Teddy.
是真的豹皮吗 泰迪
With what that furrier dunked me for, I should hope so.
按那毛皮商告诉我的 我觉得应该是
All right, then, back upstairs with you.
好啦 快回楼上去
Ready to sing for our supper?
准备好为晚餐歌♥唱了吗
One more and I will be. Oh, make that a double.
再喝一杯就唱 要两杯
Here's how.
有办法了
You see that?
看到了吗
Look closely.
仔细瞧
That's her name.
那是她的名字
"Ange"...
"安吉"
"Angela Darmody."
"安吉拉·达莫迪"
That's my last name. Of course it is.
和我的姓一样 当然
I want to make a picture.
我想画画
Okay.
好
There we go. Hop up.
来 跳上来
What are you drawing? A horse.
你画的是什么 马
Very nice.
非常好
You know, she drew me once, your mother.
知道吗 你母亲为我画过像
A long time ago.
很久以前
What was?
是什么
Gillian. What was a long time ago?
吉莉安 什么很久以前
Mm, the war.
战争
Is that a suitable topic?
这话题合适吗
What are you boys doing? Making a picture,
你们在做什么 画画
like my mother. She painted that one.
像我妈妈一样 那张就是她画的
I'm your mother now, remember?
现在我是你妈妈了 记得吗
Yeah.
嗯
Well, come with Mama. It's time for bed.
跟妈妈走 该睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
We're closed.
打烊了
Even for me? Al.
我也不招待吗 阿尔
I thought Torrio had you on a leash.
托里奥没把你拴好吗
Well, he left town and I chewed through it.
他一出城我就跑出来了
Whoops.
诶呀呀
You really wanna do this?
你确定要这样
Sorry, I... I couldn't hear you.
抱歉 我听不清
Hey-o, Tommy! Where the fuck you been?
汤米 你死到哪儿去了
I beg... Shut your yap and look smart. We got company.
抱歉 闭嘴 放聪明些 有客人在
Now, what were you saying?
你说什么来着
Watch your step, Deanie. This is my joint, Al,
小心着点 迪恩尼 这是我的店 阿尔
on the north side of town.
城市北部
Unless you want a taste of what's in that suitcase there...
除非你想尝尝那箱子里的东西
I'd watch my own step, I was you.
我是你的话 就自己小心着点
Come on.
走吧
Jesus!
老天
That was beautiful!
干得漂亮
I don't know who you are, mister, but you just made a pal.
我不知道你是谁 先生 但你刚刚交了个朋友
I'm George Mueller with the Faraday Electric Iron Company.
我是法拉第电熨斗厂的乔治·穆勒
Dean O'Banion. Hey, you married? I am.
迪恩·奥巴尼恩 你结婚了吗 结了
Yeah? How about this?
是吗 这样吧
I'm gonna make you a swell bouquet to take home to Mrs. Mueller, huh?
我来给穆勒夫人包一束漂亮的鲜花
What, is it irons you're selling? Yes, sir.
你卖♥♥的东西 是电熨斗吗 是的 先生
They'll save you hours of...
它们能帮您节省数个小时...
give me two dozen. How's that?
给我来两打 怎么样
I...
我
Yes, sir. Thank you.
好的 先生 谢谢你
Well, you're a good man, Mueller.
你是个好人 穆勒
You got a nice poker face.
面无表情的样子挺吓人
Hey, you ever want a real job,
什么时候想找份正经活计
just ask around about Deanie O'Banion.
打听一下迪恩尼·奥巴尼恩的名字
Two dozen? Two dozen.
两打吗 两打
3,000 years ago
三千年之前
King Tut, he reigned, you know
图坦卡蒙执掌着大权
He must have traveled greatly in his time
他生前一定四处走过很远很远
For in his tomb out there was gold and silverware
因为他的坟墓里 金银器堆积
From big hotels of every land and clime
出处遍布五湖四海世界各地
While going through his royal robes
从那王袍中摸起
They found up in his sleeve
发现他的衣袖里
The first fig leaf that Adam gave to Eve
有片无花果叶正是亚当摘给夏娃的
In old King Tut-Tut-Tut-ankhamun's day
图坦 图坦卡蒙王统治的日子里
Beneath the tropic skies, King Tut-Tut was very wise
图坦 图坦卡蒙王有着深深的智慧
Now old King Tut-Tut-Tut was always gay
图坦 图坦卡蒙王过得舒服又自在
Cleopatra, she sat upon his knee
克里欧佩特拉坐在他怀里
Pat... that's where she sat
她就坐在那里
The girls would dance for him and every move a treat
侍女为他跳舞 每个舞步都是艳福
They'd move and move and move
她们动去又动来
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表