剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
A lady from the hospital.
医院里的一位女士
Is it Mr. Shearer? Yes, ma'am.
席勒先生吗 没错
This isn't about our bill, is it?
这不是我们的账单吧
We got ourselves a little behind, but I promise--
我知道我们还的不太及时 但绝对
No, not that at all.
不是的
I just wanted to tell your wife that--
我是想告诉您太太
that I'm glad to see she's doing so much better.
看到她恢复的这么好我很开心
Well, we've said our prayers,
我们一直在祈祷
but that's how the Lord must have wanted it.
看来上帝是听到了
Yes, of course.
是啊
But He spared Edwina and we're blessed for that.
他没让埃德温纳降临到人世也算是减轻我们的负担
The doctors had some hand in it.
医生也帮了不少忙
I took the week off to see her through.
我请了一个星期的假 就为了照顾她
You just wanted to put your feet up and smoke those awful cigars.
你是想偷个懒抽你那个破雪茄
And when she's up to it, we'll try again.
等她完全康复了 我们再要一个
We do appreciate your good wishes, though.
当然也感谢你的好意
Are we gonna spend the whole day out here?
我们还回不回去了
Lead on, Mother.
跟着妈妈走
Ready, boys?
准备好了吗小伙子们
Women's health class. St. Theresa's Hospital. Free to all.
女性健康课程 圣特雷萨医院 完全免费
Women's health class. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康课程 圣特雷萨医院
You get a cut in card game, a cut of the fence, a cut of the booze.
赌场有你的分红 地盘和卖♥♥酒都有你的分红
What's to give? It's a sideline.
怎么分你 那就是个副业
"We." "We."
我们 我们
Have a look around.
好好看看
There's just you and me.
就咱们俩
I have partners.
我有合作伙伴
...gonna look very cheap.
根本不够用
Mr. Doyle. Why am I talking to you?
多伊尔先生 我为什么要跟你谈话
'Cause you called me.
因为你给我打电♥话♥了
But why am I calling you?
那我为什么要给你打电♥话♥呢
Why is that even occurring?
我怎么可能给你打电♥话♥呢
If I had my liquor on the timely basis your employer promised,
如果你老板如约把酒送过来
if, in fact, I could reach your employer,
甚至 我能找到你那个
who now seems to think acceptable business practice
觉得可以无视商业原则
to disappear for days on end,
无故消失的老板
this conversation would not be taking place.
我就不可能给你打电♥话♥了
And that would make me...
而且我也一定
very happy.
很开心
Yeah, I understand.
我知道
Listen, Mr. Rothstein. I want what I paid for.
罗斯坦先生 我掏钱了 我要货
I want it now. Okay, sir.
现在就要 没问题 先生
And I don't ever want to find myself chatting with you again.
而且我再也不想跟你谈话了
Of course. Is that clear?
当然 听明白了吗
You'll have it by tomorrow morning.
明早就送到
That Rothstein, warm as a lizard.
那罗斯坦 笑面虎一个
What did he say?
他说什么了
That he's expecting his delivery.
他在等我们送货
And what did you tell him?
你怎么说的
That it's coming. What do you think?
你说呢 肯定是马上到
What do I think? That you're a fucking idiot.
我说你是个傻♥逼♥
Watch your step, Eli. I'm your boss.
注意点 伊莱 我是你老板
Nucky explicitly said to avoid Tabor Heights.
努基特别提到要避开塔博尔高地
I heard. There's no way to use the back roads.
我听到了 但是不可能走备用路线
Not till May at the earliest.
至少到五月之前不可能
So hold off making the delivery.
那就先别送货
And get your brother's foot up my ass? No, thanks.
然后让你哥哥来找我的麻烦 不用了
I'm telling you not to do this, Mickey.
我给你说 别这么干 米奇
I'm not doing nothing. They are.
我什么也不做 是他们要做
You're straight through to New York.
你就老老实实的送货去纽约
Gas up in Tabor Heights and that's it.
在塔博尔高地加油 就这样
You stop for nobody. Not even the law.
遇到任何情况都不要停车 就算是警♥察♥
Tonight is my night.
今晚是我的夜晚
He's got a gun.
他有枪
Easy!
好了 好了
Stop!
停手
You want to pick on people who can't defend themselves?
要找那些无力保护自己的人的麻烦么
Huh?
是么
Pay for his funeral.
给他办葬礼的钱
What are they saying?
他们说什么
I think they're wrapping it up.
他们在收拾了
They're gone.
他们走了
Nearly shit your breeches there, didn't you, son?
差点拉了裤子是吧 孩子
Heck, I wasn't scared.
该死的 我可不害怕
I was.
我害怕
Okay, I was, too.
好吧 我也怕
There'll not be a peep from me.
我看的出来
He always this much fun?
他总是这么有意思么
You should hear him on the phone sometime.
你该听听他是怎么打电♥话♥的
Canoodling with his girlfriend.
和他的女朋友调情
Well, I got bacon and eggs in the icebox.
冰箱里有培根和鸡蛋
I can fry 'em up if anyone's hungry.
谁饿了的话我可以给你们炸一下
Maybe they left a bottle upstairs.
也许他们在楼上还留下点酒
Here we are.
我们来了
Come on.
来
Hey, fellas. Ready to make some dough?
伙计们 准备好赚点钱了么
Don't make a move until Gyp says so.
吉普点头之前别行动
You're gonna help us block the road.
你们来帮我们封锁道路
First shot, then you move.
开第一枪 然后行动
Just keep the road blocked.
一定要保证道路封锁
Don't be yellow now. Down in the shadows.
别害怕 躲起来
Rothstein's shipment is on its way.
罗斯坦的货在路上
By which route?
哪条路
Tabor Heights.
塔博尔高地
Word came back it's clear.
有消息说这套路是安全的
Did anyone wonder where we were for the last 24 hours?
有没有人想知道这二十四小时我们在哪
If they did, they were quiet about it.
就算有 他们也没问
Well?
那么
You see this?
你看到了么
See what? There's nothing here.
看什么 这里什么都没有
That's my point. We've both got empty hands.
那就对了 你我都一无所有了
What's that say to you?
这告诉你什么
Find a better hideout?
找个更好的藏身处
Mr. Thompson,
汤普森先生
you got to admit I'm pretty good at this.
你必须得承认我很擅长这个
I wouldn't go boasting about it.
我可不会到处去吹嘘这个
Yeah, and I could say I'd never do it again,
是的 我会说我再也不会这么做了
but you wouldn't believe me, would you?
但你不会相信我的 对吧
Probably not.
很可能不会
So--
那么
so how's about I come work for you?
我给你工作怎么样
How would that go, Rowland?
干什么呢 罗兰
Well...
就
put me behind the wheel, box of shotgun shells,
让我开车 给我发支枪
just let them try stealing then.
看他们还敢不敢再偷了
He doesn't like me.
他不喜欢我
Can you blame him?
你能怨他么
Ain't I cool in a tight spot?
我在险境中表现的不泰然么
You'll do.
你会的
I know all the roads around here.
我了解这附近的路
Best places to lie low.
潜伏的好地方
Best places to keep your stash.
藏匿的好地方
They won't ever catch me.
他们抓不到我
We caught you, Rowland.
我们抓到你了 罗兰
Okay, but it wasn't easy.
是的 但没那么容易
And Waxey Gordon, he ain't nearly as smart as you.
瓦克西·戈登 他也没有你那么聪明
You could take as much of his booze as you'd like.
他的酒 你想拿多少就拿多少
It's apples off a tree.
轻而易举
Just tell me what you want to do.
告诉我你想怎么做
You've sure got a lot of moxie.
你小子很有勇气
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表