剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
The ice will be delivered at 1:00.
冰块会在一点送过来
Make sure it's clean and chipped into pieces.
检查是否干净 是否弄碎了
Ladies, I'd like to introduce Evelyn,
女士们 向你们介绍伊芙琳
who will be joining us here at the Artemis Club.
她会加入我们的阿耳特弥斯俱乐部
Hello. Hi.
你好 你们好
That was lovely, dear.
弹得很好 亲爱的
Now, a few points of business.
生意上有几点说明
Given the festive nature of the holiday,
考虑到节假日处处欢乐喜庆
we can expect more than the usual amount
客人肯定会比平常
of inebriation among our guests,
多饮几杯
and requests for you to partake will increase accordingly.
因此也会邀请你们多喝几杯
I urge you to resist this temptation,
请抵挡住这种诱惑
as an infraction will result in a $25 fine.
如若违反 罚款二十五刀
Be polite and charming,
你们要彬彬有礼 风情万种
and forget what you're here for.
最好忘记你们来这里的初衷
Gentlemen remain gentlemen only when they must.
只有在必要时 绅士才会保持绅士的风度
Try a darker shade of lip rouge.
试试深色的口红
The Follies are in town, so we can expect a visit from Mr. Ziegfeld.
剧团来了 也许齐格菲尔德会来我们这儿
I read he's back with his wife.
我听说他和妻子复合了
If it weren't for married men, we'd be out of business, dear.
我们做的就是已婚男士的生意
Can we go to the arcade?
我们能去游乐场么
Come on, now. Come on. Sorry.
过来 对不起
Mr. Harrow is our caretaker, a war veteran.
哈罗先生是我们的看管人 他是退伍军人
Charmed, I'm sure.
一看就很有魅力
Run along, darling.
亲爱的 出去玩吧
Take him to Heckler's Flea Circus on the midway.
带他去跳蚤马戏团吧
Come, dear. See your room.
来 亲爱的 看看你的房♥间
What time's your train? Not till 6:00.
几点的火车 六点
She's up to 12 trunks already,
她都装了十二个大皮箱了
two more for my mother.
还有两个是给我妈的
It's Naples, not the moon.
是去那不勒斯 又不是登月
Naples is the moon-- the dark side.
那不勒斯就是月球 还是背对太阳的一面
He's here.
他来了
Dean O'Banion.
迪恩·奥巴尼恩
I was expecting you to come down a chimney.
我还指望你从烟囱里出来呢
Uh-uh, you've been a bad boy, Alfonse.
你可不是乖孩子 阿尔
For your wife. Straight from my shop. Happy holidays.
送给你老婆 我店里的 节日快乐
Buon capodanno.
新年快乐
Four whiskeys over here. Sit.
四杯威士忌 坐
So, what brings me to the South Side on a cold winter's day?
大冬天的找我来南边有什么事
You don't mind sending your beer over here.
你可不介意把酒送到你那边去啊
Whatever could you mean?
你在说什么
It was settled, Dean-- the territories.
我们定好的 迪恩 双方地界
Now, Jake says you're encroaching.
杰克说你在渗入我们的地盘
Is that what Jake says? You deny it?
杰克这么说了 你不承认吗
Without equivocation.
绝对没过界
Let's drink.
先喝酒吧
Salud. Slainte.
干杯[西语] 干杯[爱尔兰语]
Good stuff.
好酒
Harder to come by every day.
越来越难喝到了
Another reason you gotta respect the boundaries.
所以更得看清楚边界
As I said, Al...
我说过了 阿尔
or you have some mozzarella in your ears?
你耳朵被奶酪堵了吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
I'm asking you are you fuckin' deaf? Hey, his kid's deaf.
我在问 你耳朵聋了吗 他儿子是聋哑人
But I'm sure he meant no offense.
我肯定他是无心之过
Peace on earth, goodwill to men.
算我对不起
Now, the territories, as I understood them,
关于地界 据我所知是
was that the north side belongs to me,
北边归我
the south is yours,
南边归你
but my pal Spike O'Donnell
但是我的哥们斯派克·奥唐奈
runs the Kerry Patch south of here.
管这里往南的凯利地区
Up to Cass Avenue. North of that's ours.
直到凯斯大道 路以北就是我们的
Then I stand corrected.
那是我弄错了
I believed I was doing business
我以为我是在
on Mr. O'Donnell's turf with his consent.
奥唐奈先生的地界上做生意
And I believe you're full of shit.
你就信口胡诌吧
Good day, gents.
告辞了 各位
Oh, and say hello to your boy,
对了 替我向你儿子问好
or at least wave.
挥挥手也行
Go. Get him out of here! You bastard!
快带他出去 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
What the fuck is wrong with you? My fuckin' kid, John.
你犯什么病 那是我儿子啊 约翰
But is it worth a war?
值得开战吗
Behave yourself, okay?
收敛点 行吗
I don't want no problem while I'm gone.
我不在的时候不想出事
My New Year's resolution.
好 就当是我的新年志向了
I'm serious, Al. I know.
我讲真的 阿尔 知道了
A lot of money at stake, huh?
得失攸关 明白吗
Later on, I'm gonna see that fuck.
等会儿我去找那东西算账
I thought you made a resolution.
我以为你定下新年志向了呢
Well, New Year's ain't till midnight.
新年半夜才到
Get me a drink.
给我来杯酒
Harry, Jess, how are you?
哈利 杰西 你们好啊
Good to see you, Nuck. You've met Mayor Bader,
你好 努克 你见过巴德市长了
our County Treasurer Damien Fleming.
还有县司库达米安·弗莱明
Your old job.
你的老本行
Those two-hour naps must be grueling.
每天打盹两小时肯定折磨死了
All settled in at the Blenheim?
在布伦海姆酒店安顿好了吗
Just for the day, I'm afraid.
恐怕只能待一天
So you'll miss my shindig. Too bad.
那你要错过我的舞会了 真可惜
Duty calls. Or in our case Secretary Mellon,
使命在召唤 换个说法就是
the grand poobah of the Treasury Department.
财政部的狗♥杂♥种♥梅隆部长在召唤我
We're back to Washington on the express,
我们要坐着特快专列
and with that gorgeous view of the ocean.
欣赏着美丽的海景回到华盛顿去
I'd say you fellas are getting splashed enough.
我觉得你们已经玩的够多了
That article in the "New York Times"?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上的那篇文章
Untermeyer's got an axe to grind.
安特迈耶他另有所图
If Untermeyer were the only woodsman.
不止他一个人
The Veterans Bureau, this business with the oil company now...
退伍军人事务部 还有石油公♥司♥的生意...
Sinclair. You boys are quite popular with the press.
辛克莱 你们经常上头条
'23 will be better.
一九二三年会好的
It's '24 I'm worried about.
我担心的是二四年的选举
Harding's got a snowball's chance.
哈丁机会没可能连任
So I'll see you boys tonight?
那今晚见了
Sure thing.
当然
Gentlemen.
告辞
Eddie, why don't you show Mr. Smith here the cigar stand?
埃迪 带史密斯先生看看雪茄架吧
The Fatimas are quite nice.
法蒂玛烟很不错
Let's cut the bullshit, shall we, Harry?
我们就有话直说了 哈利
You fellas are going down, and you're not taking me with you.
你们要落马了 别拉上我
Come on, Nuck. "Come on," Your ass.
得了吧 努克 滚你的吧
40 grand a month in protection,
每月4万保护费
and that's not even counting the others...
还没算上别的那些...
40 grand a month is not 5% of what you're making.
每月4万都不到你赚的5%
Remus, Rothstein, Torrio. And every time I open a paper,
雷穆斯 罗斯坦 托里奥 我每次一翻开报纸
there's a new goddamn investigation.
就看到新的立案调查
Maybe it's time you dismounted that high horse.
收收你那傲慢的态度吧
I seem to recall a few articles about your legal troubles as well.
我记得也看过几篇关于你的司法纠纷的文章
A year and a half ago. I'm a philanthropist now.
一年半以前了 我现在是慈善家
You're a gangster, plain and simple.
你是匪帮 就是这样
I run a tight ship, Harry. You run an openair bazaar.
我办事有规矩 哈利 有规矩个屁
alcohol to the highest bidder.
谁出价高酒归谁
People being murdered on the roads?
光天化日下人死在马路上
Tabor Heights is nearly 60 miles from here.
塔博尔高地离这里快100公里了
Well, how long before this place hits the headlines?
那这个消息是多久才见的报呢
You're telling me how to conduct my affairs?
你在教我怎么办事吗
All I'm saying is you live in a glass house.
我只想说 你的一切行为都在公众视野下
Then let's leave it at that, shall we?
那就此打住 行吗
Fine.
行
About the money...
钱的事...
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表