剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
But never move their feet
只是脚跟不离地
A thousand girls would dance each day
舞娘成百上千
With lots of hip-hip-hip hooray!
热舞跳到最嗨
In old King Tut-Tut-Tut-Tut-Tut-Tut
这就是图坦 图坦卡蒙王
King Tutty's day
统治的日子
3,000 years ago, in history we know
三千年之前 历史书里面
King Tutankhamun ruled a mighty land
图特卡蒙王统治强大的国度
He ruled for many years
他的王朝延续许多年
Amid laughter, song, and tears
有哭泣也有笑语欢颜
He made a record that will always stand
他的功绩万世不朽
They opened up his tomb the other day
在他坟墓打开时候
And jumped with glee...
人们欢呼庆祝
How's about them "Nefertitties"?
怎么没有"娜芙蒂蒂"
That Cantor... luckiest Yid alive.
那个康托尔 世上最走运的犹太狗
Miss Kent is no typical chorine.
肯特可不是寻常歌♥手
You speak from experience?
经验之谈吗
I speak as her landlord, Mr. Yale.
我可是她房♥东 耶鲁先生
The second luckiest Yid alive.
世上第二走运的犹太狗
Apartment house of mine on West 57th.
西五十七街上的一间公♥寓♥楼
A tenant.
她是房♥客
Now Remus has heard everything.
雷穆斯听到了
You can tell Remus it happens to be true.
你可以告诉雷穆斯 这都是真的
Gyp, you made it.
吉普 你来了
How was the trip down?
路上如何
Flat tire. You believe it?
轮胎坏了 你能相信吗
Near Tabor Heights, by any chance?
莫非是在塔博尔高地附近
Spent the last eight hours washing grease off my hands.
之前八小时都在洗手上的机油
Aren't you gonna introduce us to your date?
不给我们介绍你的女伴吗
Of course. Where are my manners? Scruffy,
当然 我太失礼了 小破烂
meet Charlie Luciano.
这位是查理·卢西亚诺
What's that?
什么
She says you remind her of her brother.
她说你让她想起她哥哥
In your case, that's a compliment.
在你身上 这是恭维
Gyp Rosetti, meet George Remus.
吉普·罗塞蒂 这位是乔治·雷穆斯
A pleasure.
幸会
A little whiskey to warm you up?
来杯威士忌暖暖身子
This one's got ice water in his veins.
他的血管里淌的可是冰水
Take a lot more than whiskey.
光威士忌可不行
Take a lot more than that whiskey.
这样的威士忌不行
Remus has the good stuff.
雷穆斯有好货色
Speaking of which, we need to talk.
说到这里 我们需要谈谈
Getting a lot of demand for rum, and that stuff--
需要大量的朗姆酒 等等
Cleopatra requests your presence.
克里欧佩特拉有请
That's okay. I wasn't really interested in finishing my thought.
没关系 我也不是很想把话说完
Relax, Gyp.
放松点儿 吉普
It's a party.
这可是晚会
A toast from our host!
主人祝酒
Stir the eggnog, raise the toddy.
蛋酒摇一摇 棕榈酒举起来
Happy New Year, everybody.
诸位新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
To Nucky and Margaret Thompson!
敬努基和玛格丽特·汤普森
Who ate the last of the sardines?
最后几条沙丁鱼谁吃了
I saw a stray cat go by.
我看到一只流浪猫走过去
Oh, there's liverwurst there as well.
还有猪肝肠呢
Say, Georgie boy! How's tricks?
乔治小子 怎么样
I made 24 sales.
我卖♥♥了二十四个
You don't say. That's quite a haul.
真的吗 真不错
Not for a closer like George.
对乔治这样的推销商不算什么
Every no is one step closer to a yes. It certainly is.
每次拒绝都是迈向订单的一步 这是当然
Except you're a day late and a dollar short.
除非你晚到一天 差一美元
Yeah, $500 to be precise.
精确地说 差五百美元
Phil there is the big winner.
菲尔才是赢家
I've got the order slips.
我拿到订单了
Two dozen irons. That puts me ahead by seven.
两打熨斗 我领先七个
That's swell, George, and you'll certainly get your commission,
很出色 乔治 你也会拿到提成
but the contest is over. You missed the tally.
但是竞赛已经结束了 你错过了入账
10:00 P.M., you said.
你说的晚上十点
You don't know onions. Onions?
你不知道洋葱 洋葱
Must be all the sawdust between those cauliflowers.
这些菜花里肯定都是木屑
Phil, stop.
菲尔 别说了
The deadline was 9:00, George.
截止时间是九点 乔治
You said 10:00 P.M., Mr. Gulliver.
格列佛先生 你说的是十点
It's after hours. Call me Scotty.
那就下班了 叫我斯科特就行
I'm sure it was 10:00.
我确定是十点
Now, George, you know there's a city ordinance
乔治 你知道 现在有城市法令
that says you can't peddle goods after 9:00.
禁止九点以后的商业活动
What? No, I wasn't aware.
什么 不 我没听说
Well, sure. Disturbing the peace.
当然 防止扰乱治安
That's why the deadline was nine bells.
这就是把截止时间定在九点的原因
My wife and I were going to use the prize money to buy a house.
我的妻子和我将会用奖金买♥♥一栋房♥子
Oh, come on, now. Don't be shot to pieces.
行了 别这么伤心
Have a drink. I don't consume alcohol.
来喝一杯 我不喝酒
Well, me? I'm gonna get slopped.
那我可要大醉一场
With no sleep and nearly 30 hours in the air.
一直没睡觉 飞了三十个小时
Can you imagine soaring through the sky like a bird?
你能想象飞翔在空中像一只小鸟的感觉么
Free?
自♥由♥
30 hours to myself is all the freedom I'd need.
三十个小时的自♥由♥对我来说足够了
Ma'am, I'm told we're low on champagne.
夫人 我们的香槟不足了
Thank you. I'll have the bar restocked.
谢谢 我会要求吧台补充的
Already New Year's back home.
已经要过新年了
Give my best to Katy.
替我问候凯蒂
Oh, Mrs. Thompson, what a spectacular affair.
汤普森太太 聚会太棒了
As a rule, parties bore me,
通常来说 聚会都会让我感到无聊
but not this one.
但这场除外
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourselves. Oh, we are, very much.
你们玩的开心我很高兴 我们确实很开心
Dr. Landau, the woman who came in today--
兰道先生 今天来的那个女人
As I said, I'm sorry you had to see that.
我很抱歉让你看到
Female patient. Very sad. Yes.
一个女病人 非常伤心
I was speaking with one of the doctors.
我和一个医生谈过
He thought it might be a good idea
他认为如果医院能够
if the hospital offered some kind of instruction for women--
提供一些指导的话会很不错
health instruction, prenatal care.
健康指导 产前护理
Oh, really? Which doctor was that?
真的么 是哪位医生
I-- I don't recall his name.
我记不得他的名字了
Older gentleman.
一位老先生
His point was the entire situation could have been prevented.
他的意思是这个情况本可以被避免
Excuse me?
您说什么
How's everyone doing?
大家还好么
Sweeten those for you? You might have to.
香槟还合口味么 也许你也需要点
Your wife's just been lecturing me
你的妻子刚刚在指责我
on our hospital's complicity in a woman's miscarriage.
关于在我们医院流产的一个妇女的问题
No, I Negligent, were we?
不 我 我们疏忽了 不是么
That's not what I meant.
那不是我的意思
I'm sure it wasn't.
当然
Why are we talking shop on New Year's Eve?
我们为什么不谈谈除夕购物的事
Oh, look!
看呢
It's Howard Carter himself,
是霍华德·卡特本尊
back from the Valley of the Kings
他从帝王谷为各位来宾
with New Year's baubles for all our guests.
带来了新年礼物
Everyone, please come and partake of King Tut's treasure.
各位 请上前带走图坦法老的宝藏
A scarab brooch for you, Mrs. Landau?
给您一枚圣甲虫别针怎么样 兰道太太
A tiepin for you, Doctor?
给您一枚领带别针如何 医生
Why, it's beautiful.
真漂亮
Step on up, everyone.
大家请上前
Please, help yourselves.
随便拿
These are real diamonds.
这些是真钻石
Richard, I was wondering if I might have a word.
理查德 能不能和你谈谈
Of course.
当然
Do you like living here?
你喜欢住在这么
Yes.
喜欢
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表