剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Now I'll have the same boats, same booze.
我有一样的船 一样的货
Hell, I'll even give you the same price.
我甚至给你一样的价格
We're even 60 miles closer to New York.
而且还比他们近六十英里
I only want the genuine article.
我只想要最纯的货
I have no use for anything less.
劣质货根本没用
Is that today's? Yeah, evening edition.
是今天的吗 是的 晚报
Give me one.
给我一份
Thanks, mister.
谢谢 先生
I thought you said this was today's.
你说这是今天的
All this stuff happened yesterday.
但上面写的都是昨天的事
Well, sure. That's--
是啊 这个
I had you there for a second.
把你骗了
From now on, room 207 at the Kinneret Lodge.
从现在开始 加里利旅馆二零七房♥间
Add me to your route. You betcha.
每天给我送一份 好的
Tomorrow, just after midnight,
明天 午夜过后
600 cases of whiskey coming in.
有六百箱威士忌到港
Come around if you want, sample it for yourselves.
想要的话就来吧 随便取样品尝
Salud. Salud.
干杯 干杯
That's it, I surrender.
好了 我投降
Keep feeding me like that, I'll lose my girlish figure.
再这么给我上吃的 我就没法装淑女了
Tapeworms, that's my secret.
绦虫 这是我的秘诀
For you.
给你的
Passover vodka?
逾越节伏特加
Very thoughtful, Nucky.
非常有想法 努基
Think He'll mind if a Catholic takes a shot?
我也信教 上帝不介意我喝一杯吧
L'chaim.
致生活
What does that mean again? To life.
什么意思来着 致生活
In fact, I've got an uncle doing 10 years l'chaim up in Sing Sing.
其实我有个叔叔在纽约州立监狱蹲了十年的牢
That'd get you through 40 years in the desert.
这一口够在沙漠里撑四十年了
You know what that show needs?
你知道那节目需要什么吗
Some dub prancing around like a schvartze?
需要有人脱♥光♥衣服学黑鬼跳舞吗
Oh, no, sir! Oh!
不要 先生 不要
It needs a star.
需要明星
It needs you.
也就是你
I don't disagree.
我不反对
Then you'll do it. Come again?
那你就上吧 您说什么
You're going to star in "The Naughty Virgin." Congratulations.
你要出演《风流处♥女♥》了 恭喜
Oh, I can't. I have a commitment.
恐怕不行 我有约在身
Kern's new show in New York. I start rehearsals next week.
科恩在纽约的新戏 下周开始排练
Well, postpone it. Contracts are signed.
推掉 我已经签合同了
The theater's booked. Besides, it's a great show.
剧院都选好了 再说 那演出也不错
I'll make it worth your while if that's your concern.
我可以保证你的决定十分超值
It's not about money. I've given my word.
不是钱的问题 我已经答应别人了
That's easy to straighten out.
这很容易解决
Nuck, please.
别这样 努基
I'd rather you didn't do that.
我希望你不要这么做
Well, you can't blame me for trying.
至少我试过了
Heck, Billie's gonna come out fine.
贝莉不会有事的
You'll see. I mean, it's not like she wrote it.
过一阵就好了 她前途很不错的
Tough game, isn't it? Show business?
生意不好做啊 演出的生意吗
You know what they say, dying is easy.
大伙都这么说 生不如死
Good luck with the new one. I'll be fifth row center.
祝你新剧演出顺利 我会订第五排中间的位子
I knew you'd understand.
我知道你能理解我
And thanks for lunch.
谢谢你的款待
Eddie.
埃迪
Forgot your vodka.
忘记拿你的伏特加
L'chaim.
致生活
They pray to that fat fuck?
他们拜那个胖子吗
It's a symbol of enlightenment.
他是启迪的象征
New shipment of heroin. That ought to make Rothstein happy.
新到的海♥洛♥因♥ 罗斯坦肯定高兴
It's the other one I'm worried about.
我担心的是另一个
What, Masseria? Fuck him.
马赫里亚吗 去他的吧
Let me see.
给我看看
Last two numbers are still visible.
最后两位数还是看得见
My hand hurts.
我磨的手疼
Once they're filed off, lightly stipple the area with a punch.
磨掉之后 在原来的地方打几个点
Lightly. You don't want to damage the frame.
轻点 别把枪弄坏了
A lot of fuss for nothing.
真是白费力气
You're an expert now? I've done it plenty of times.
你现在也成内行了 我♥干♥过无数次了
Well, then one more shouldn't be a problem.
那再干一次也没什么问题
Women's health clinic. St. Theresa's.
女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院
Women's health clinic. It's the Dawson's Dancing Dolls.
女性健康诊所 道森家的舞娘
Women's health clinic. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院
Free to all. You've never seen anything like 'em, sir.
完全免费 有史以来最火♥辣♥的舞娘
8:30 this evening at The Funny Place. How are you?
今晚八点半在乐趣馆
Women's health clinic. St. Theresa's Hospital. Free to all.
女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院 完全免费
You've never seen anything like 'em.
有史以来最火♥辣♥的舞娘
Women's health clinic. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院
8:30 this evening at The Funny Place. Thank you, sir.
今晚八点半在乐趣馆 谢谢你 先生
Bring some friends. Dawson's Dancing Dolls.
带朋友来看吧 道森家的舞娘
They're dimpled, they're darling. Oh, they are delightful.
又丰满 又可人 天啊 真是妙不可言
Excuse me.
不好意思
Marguerite.
玛格丽特
An unexpected pleasure.
真是意外之喜
How are you, Madame Jeunet?
茱内特夫人 近来可好
I am well. Very well, yes. But we are closed.
非常好 但是我们打烊了
Halas. I'm sorry?
可惜啊 您说什么
The spring dresses are arriving.
春装马上到
Beautiful they will be. Comme dans un reve.
非常美丽 如梦似幻
You must see them, but tomorrow.
明天您一定要来看看
I've no doubt they're lovely.
肯定很漂亮
But actually, I'm here to ask a favor.
但我来是想请您帮忙的
It is granted, whatever it is.
当然 不管是什么忙
But when you come back, yes?
等你再来的时候是么
If I could just leave some of these here
我想把传♥单♥留在这里一些
for any customer that might be interested.
如果有顾客感兴趣就发给他们
C'est primordial. I take them.
没问题 留给我吧
Come back when all is ready.
等到货之后一定回来看看
I think she'd prefer something--
她应该更喜欢
Good afternoon.
下午好
Yes. I--
是的 我
Your plans have changed, clearly.
显然你的计划有变
That is what happened. He expected to be out of town.
正是这样 他说他要去外地
But he was able to stay at home after all.
但他还是想尽办法留在了家里
Look, Margaret, I...
玛格丽特 你看
Well? I'm looking.
怎么了 我看着呢
Gus, it's all too fancy for me.
古斯 这些衣服都太华丽了
Why don't we just--
我们还是
Gosh.
天啊
This is Miss Kent.
这是 肯特小姐
Your friends call you Billie.
你的朋友都叫你贝莉
Guess that won't be happening here.
不过这里没人会这么叫我了
Why don't we discuss this later?
我们晚上谈谈吧
There's no need.
算了吧
I doubt that you're free in the evenings, but...
我觉得你晚上应该没空 但是
Well, that's service. I haven't even called for a cab yet.
服务真周到 我还没叫出租车呢
How's that? I travel light.
怎么回事 我带的行李少
Never know when you'll have to leave town in a hurry.
说不定就要远行了
Just give me 10 minutes. Ain't a cabbie.
给我十分钟 我们不是的哥
Oh, you ain't, ain't you? No, sir.
原来不是啊 不是
Listen, fellas, I-- are you sure you've got the right room?
兄弟们 你们没走错房♥间吧
You Eddie Cantor, ain't you?
埃迪·康托尔是吧
Depends how big the bill is.
看你们要多少钱了
We're affiliated with Mr. Thompson.
我们是为汤普森先生办事的
You're Milky, isn't it?
你叫米奇是吧
Chalky.
朝琪
See, when you come to town,
你看 你的演出
we never do get a chance to see you strut.
我们总是错过
On account of the rules of the venue.
因为路上的事
Oh, boys, let me tell you, that's an outrage.
小伙子们 这确实让人恼火
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表