剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Then I'd appreciate if you'd stop filling Tommy's head
那我希望你不要再给汤米讲
with stories about the past.
那些过去的故事了
It's all very painful for him.
对他来说太痛苦
I understand.
我明白了
I knew you would.
我就知道你会明白
Are you going out this evening?
你今晚要出去么
Yes. To meet a friend.
是的 去见个朋友
Well, enjoy yourself.
玩的高兴点
And let's look to the future.
让我们向未来看
Hold it right there.
停在那
I understand there's a game over at the Traymore.
我听说在特雷摩尔那边有赌局
Not if they hear you're coming.
要是他们听到你要去就没有了
In the mood, George?
想玩么 乔治
Remus shuns gambling.
雷穆斯不喜欢赌博
Look, another mummy.
看呢 又来一个木乃伊
My apologies, gentlemen.
先生们 抱歉
I trust you've been enjoying yourselves.
我相信你们今天玩的都挺愉快吧
We're getting real friendly.
我们今天真的很友好
I promised this Yid I'd stick it only halfway in.
我给这个犹太佬保证我最多也就撑到一半
As I was saying,
我说过了
I'll do 500 cases a month of rum, plus--
我一个月需要五百箱朗姆酒 还有
I need to stop you.
我要打断一下你
I won't be selling you alcohol anymore.
我不再卖♥♥酒了
Things have changed. How come?
情况已经变了 为什么
It's not really your concern.
和你没关系
Exactly the kind of high-handed attitude that makes--
正是这种专横霸道的态度让...
I've got friends in politics, highly placed friends.
我在政界有朋友 地位非常高的朋友
As a favor to them
算是帮他们一个忙
and for my own peace of mind,
也是为了让我自己少些麻烦
I prefer to simplify things.
我想化繁从简
Well, I got money, you got booze.
我有钱 你有酒
What could be simpler than that?
还有比这更简单的么
That I sell to one buyer only.
我只卖♥♥给一家
Effective immediately, I'll be exporting exclusively
即刻生效 大西洋城的酒只独家供应给
from Atlantic City to Mr. Rothstein.
罗斯坦先生
If you'd like, you can buy directly from him.
如果你愿意 可以去找他买♥♥
At a 50% markup.
加百分之五十的费用
You could always buy from Brooklyn.
你可以从布鲁克林进货
Bill Lovett, Peg-Leg Lonergan.
比尔·洛维特 瘸子朗尼根
Those Paddies won't sell to Italians.
那些爱尔兰人不会把酒卖♥♥给意大利人
Sorry, boys.
先生们 抱歉
New Year, new rules.
新年新规矩
See, that makes sense.
这样讲得通了
Chink I know, runs a laundry--
我认识一个开洗衣店的中国人
tells me '23 is the Year of the Pig.
告诉我一九二三年是猪年
This is a business decision, Mr. Rosetti.
罗塞蒂先生 这是经营策略
I come all the way down here, put up with car trouble...
我走了这么远的路 还遇到车辆故障
We all got the same news.
我们都听说了
Yeah, but we ain't all in the same fuckin' boat.
是 但我们待遇却不一样
I'm gettin' squeezed on all sides here--
我被你们各种排挤
No, fuck you, Frank.
闭嘴 去你♥妈♥的♥ 弗兰克
Your fuckin' rat-hole bar and your warehouse in Canarsie?
你在卡纳西的破酒吧和窑子
I don't see you doing me any favors, amico.
我看不出那对我有什么帮助 朋友
And you-- you smug kike midget,
还有你 你这个自鸣得意的犹太小矮子
creeping around like a fucking dentist with the ether.
左右不得罪 里外装人
Why don't you watch your fuckin' step--
你注意点
Why don't you go sit in the corner, short pants?
你给我一边待着去 小屁孩
And then there's you--
还有你
a fuckin' breadstick in a bow tie.
你这根戴着领结的长棍面包
You pasty-faced, cocksucking--
你这张老脸 恶心人的
You must be tired, Mr. Rosetti.
你一定是累坏了 罗塞蒂先生
That can make a man irritable.
疲劳会让一个人易怒
You need some rest. I need 500 cases of rum.
你需要休息 我需要五百箱朗姆酒
You and your men-- my guests at the Ritz.
你和你的手下 请到丽兹酒店休息 我做东
What, you think I can't float my own hotel room?
干什么 你觉得我自己开不起房♥间么
I'm making a goodwill gesture.
我是出于友好的表示
Accept it or not.
愿不愿意接受在你
How about I make one, too? You'll not do it here.
我也来表示一下如何 你没这个能力
I'll shit you out like yesterday's sausage,
你就是我昨天吃完香肠拉出来的屎
you bog-trotting prick.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're making my decision very easy.
你让我的决定更加容易了
Nobody here can take a joke.
这里的人都这么没有幽默感
10, nine, eight, seven, six...
十 九 八 七 六
...five, four, three, two, one...
五 四 三 二 一
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Look, it's Father Time!
看呢 是时光老人
Here come the New Year's babies!
还有新年宝宝
Thanks for a lovely evening.
今晚我过的很开心
For your kids.
送给你的孩子们
Champagne.
香槟
I thought he was sleeping through the night.
我以为他早就睡了
Sometimes he's hungry still.
有时候会饿醒
How's Abigail's cold?
阿比盖尔的感冒怎么样了
Better.
好多了
I lost.
我输了
This year will be more lucky.
今年会更幸运
These flowers are for you.
这些花送给你
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Always lovely to see you.
很高兴能来
Well...
好啊
we made it-- 1923.
我们成功迎来了一九二三年
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
很难相信是吧
In some ways I wish the world would slow down.
有些时候我希望世界能慢下来
Hmm, you have the right attitude, dear.
你的态度很不错 亲爱的
Good night now. Good night.
晚安 晚安
How dare you? I beg your pardon?
你好大的胆子 你说什么
Don't ever drag me into a situation like that again.
别再把我拉到这样的情况之中了
What situation? Your issues, whatever your cause is this time.
什么情况 你的问题 不管这次是因为什么
My name is on that hospital. As is mine.
我的名字在那家医院上 我也是
And it's not to provide you with a bully pulpit.
但那不是你让你用来教训他们的
You come and go as you please and I do all that's required of me.
你想来就来 想走就走 我也都听你的
Everything you do is because I paid for it.
你能这么做是因为我付钱了
Don't pretend you don't enjoy playing the benefactor.
别装作你不喜欢当善人的角色
You made me a benefactor by giving that land away.
不是你让我把那块地让出去我也不用当善人
I had no ch--
我没有
Is it New Year's yet?
新年到了么
Yes, dear.
是的 亲爱的
Could you not sleep?
你睡不着么
Tips for the staff.
给员工们的红包
The bishop's office called.
主教办公室来电♥话♥了
They need an answer regarding the St. Gregory award.
关于圣格里高利奖的问题
When is it? A week from Tuesday.
什么时候 一周之后
I'll think about it.
我记下了
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Maybe I come later.
也许过会我还回来
Why, Miss Kent.
怎么了 肯特小姐
Surprised? I'm shocked.
惊讶么 是震惊
What happened to Cleopatra?
埃及艳后怎么了
I'd say she flipped her wig.
她把假发摘了
Enjoy yourself tonight?
今晚开心么
I've never had so much fun pretending I didn't know someone.
我还从没有如此开心的不认识一个人
The only place I can truly rest my head.
唯一能让我好好歇歇的地方
Well, you're not resting yet.
还不到休息的时候
Here she comes! Wave to her! Wave!
她来了 跟她招手 招手
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表