剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
George, how 'bout it? Yeah, come on, Georgie.
乔治 怎么样 来啊 乔治
Yeah, come on. Strut your stuff. Come on, George.
快大显身手 快点乔治
I'm not feeling my best, Mr. Gulliver.
格列佛先生 我不太舒服
I haven't been sleeping. Ralph: Aw!
我几夜未寐
A good night's rest and a sensible breakfast.
睡个好觉 吃个丰盛的早餐
A salesman travels on his stomach.
胃好 销♥售♥好
What I like is that Malt-O-Meal.
我最喜欢美多麦
Phil, you be the customer.
菲尔 你来扮演顾客
Okeydoke. Come on, George, shake off those cobwebs.
好滴 乔治来 别坐着不动
Good morning. Ain't you gonna ring the bell?
早上好 不按门铃吗
Yes.
好的
Well? Oh, I'm sorry.
怎么了 对不起
The bell's on the fritz. You'll have to knock.
门铃坏了 你得敲门
May I help you?
有何贵干
Good morning, sir. My name--
早上好先生 我叫...
Sir? Why, how dare you?
先生 你可真冒昧
Can't you see that I'm a perky little housewife?
你看不出来吗 我是个活泼的小主妇
No wonder he's hardly making any sales.
难怪他卖♥♥不出去东西
Yes, ma'am. My name is George Mueller.
是的 女士 我叫乔治·穆勒
I am with the Electric Iron Comp--
我代表电熨
the Farraday Electric Iron Company.
法拉第电熨斗公♥司♥
Well, if you don't know who you work for,
连你都不知道自己东家叫什么
then why should I care?
那我有什么可在乎的
I misspoke.
是我说错了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Ma'am, I am selling a product
女士 我的产品能够
that can save you hours of backbreaking work.
将您从繁杂的家务中解救出来
Is it a steam-powered dildo?
是蒸汽振动棒吗
Because, oh, my arm sure gets tired.
因为我总是用手 太累了
Terrible. No, ma'am.
真糟糕 不是的 女士
It's an iron.
是熨斗
And if you'll allow me to demonstrate...
请允许我为您展示
this is our newest model.
我们的最新产品
It has heat set-- three heat settings
是一套加热 加热三件套
and an enamel handle, which is very comfortable on the hands.
有珐琅手柄 让您把握自如
This tip, as you can see--
您看 这个头
What did you say your name was?
你说你叫什么来着
George Mueller, ma'am.
乔治·穆勒 女士
And are you married?
你结婚了吗
I am. Well, Mr. Mueller,
结了 这样啊 穆勒先生
if you screw as poorly as you pitch, you really should be...
如果你的床上功夫和你推销的能力一样差
selling dildos because your wife could use a--
你真该去卖♥♥振动棒 因为你肯定满足不了
Somebody stop him!
快阻止他
George, George, be reasonable!
乔治 乔治 理智点
Hey, come on, it was a gag!
别这样 他就是开个玩笑
George, please, calm down.
乔治 拜托 冷静点
Somebody call the cops!
赶紧报♥警♥
What?
什么
I am Sheik Hous bin Farten.
我是胡宾法顿酋长[谐音:谁放屁了]
What?
什么
I come from the mysterious East.
我来自神秘的东方
When my eyes go wide, I am irresistible.
我盯上的东西 没有得不到的
Come to me.
过来吧
No. Come to me in Araby.
不要 跟我去阿♥拉♥伯
Silence! Silence!
安静 安静
None may laugh at bin Farten.
谁也不许笑宾法顿
What?
什么
What's that smell?
什么味道
Oh. Hello.
你好
No, don't--
别这样
I said drink it. Don't blow on it.
我让你喝的 不是吹的
Gus!
古斯
I didn't know you were in town.
我不知道你来了
Just thought I'd drop by the oasis.
我想来世外桃源逛逛
Have a drink. We're celebrating.
喝杯酒吧 我们正庆祝呢
Bill's gonna be a movie star. I don't know about that.
比莉要成电影明星了 还没敲定呢
Well, she tested for Clifton King and he loved her.
她今天去克里夫顿·金试镜了 导演很喜欢她
And now we're all boiled!
所以现在我们非常开心
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜 谢谢
I haven't met the sheik.
这位酋长是谁
Oh, this is Gilbert Longacre. He's a movie star, too.
这位是吉尔伯特·朗埃克 他也是个明星
I've got a picture coming out next month.
我下个月有部片子上映
He fights a monkey with a hatchet. A Chinaman.
他拿了把斧子战猴子 是中国佬
You fight a monkey with a Chinaman?
你和中国佬一起战猴子吗
You need to start drinking.
该喝酒了
I'll get you started, sir. What?
我给你倒吧 先生 什么
I said I'll get you started. What did you call me?
我说我给你倒酒吧 你叫我什么
Uh, sir?
先生啊
Gilbert, why don't you take that pig-in-shit smirk
吉尔伯特 你赶紧带着你那吃屎的傻笑
and that bedsheet and get the fuck out of here?
披着这床单滚蛋吧
Take her with you.
带着她一起
Why don't you watch your language?
你说话注意点
Or what?
不然呢
Or you'll wish you had... sir.
不然有你后悔的 先生
Gus!
古斯
Little fucking interloper. Gus, you need to calm down.
你个多管闲事的 古斯 冷静点
He's--
他是
Jesus.
天呐
He's not worth it, Gus. Gus, stop it!
你犯不上这样 古斯 快停下来
Gus, Gus, stop it! Stop it!
古斯 别这样
Gus! Stop--
古斯
Gus! Stop!
古斯
Stop it! Gus!
停下来 古斯
Get-- get back!
闪开
I am not kidding!
我说真的
Vi, give me a hand. Come on.
薇 来帮一把
I-Is my nose broken?
我鼻子断了吗
It's hard to tell.
看不出来
You have to leave. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你该走了 抱歉
You're gonna get sued by the studio!
工作室会起诉你的
How do you like that? He will pay for everything.
你喜欢吗 他会赔偿你的
Won't you?
是吧
Okay, Vi, Vi, could you-- could you just--
好了 薇 你能不能
could you just please No, I'm not gonna leave you here.
请你 不行 我不能把你一个人留在这
I will be fine, all right?
我没事的
Just-- just get him some ice, all right?
给他拿点冰
Okay? You have money for a taxi, right?
好吗 你有打车的钱吧
Jesus.
天呐
What's it about?
什么故事
What?
什么
The picture.
那部电影
A gangster
一个匪徒
and a showgirl.
和一个歌♥厅女郎
I don't like this arrangement.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like looking the other way.
我不喜欢被蒙在鼓里
I don't like not asking questions
我不喜欢有些问题
I'm not supposed to hear the answers to--
我不该知道答案 更不该问
what you're up to, who's here, who's not.
你在干什么 谁来了 谁走了
I don't like you lying to me. I never lied about
我不喜欢你骗我 我没有
Not telling-- it's the same goddamn thing.
什么也不说 也他妈一样
I don't like it! I don't ask you either.
我不喜欢 我也不问你
I'd say that's mighty white of me, wouldn't you?
我这样算不算很体谅人
I can take care of you.
我能照顾你
You won't have to worry about anything.
你什么也不用担心
I'm not worried, Gus.
我不担心 古斯
How long do you think this is going to last?
你觉得你能这样多久
Don't you think I'm any good?
你觉得我不好吗
The business you're in.
你这行是青春饭
You don't, do you?
你觉得我不好
There's nothing you can count on.
你什么也靠不上
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表