剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
He'll be dining there this evening
他今天晚上会和罗斯坦先生
with Mr. Rothstein.
在那用餐
You don't say.
是么
I'm not sure what time,
我不确定是几点
but that shouldn't be hard to ascertain.
但这应该不难查到
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些
I thought perhaps you'd like to surprise him.
我以为你想要给他个惊喜
You have a phone call.
有您的电♥话♥
Am I supposed to guess?
我要猜是谁来的么
The gentleman would not reveal himself,
电♥话♥里的人没有报名字
but he said you would be relieved to hear his voice.
但是他说您听到他的声音会放心的
Who is this? Mr. Thompson.
哪位 汤普森先生
That's who you called, isn't it?
你找的不就是我么
This is Andrew Mellon.
我是安德鲁·梅隆
Sir, what can I do for you?
先生您好 找我有什么事么
A few days from now, Treasury agents in Cincinnati
几天之后 在辛辛那提的财政部探员
will arrest George Remus
将会以违反禁酒法令为由
for multiple violations of the Volstead Act,
逮捕乔治·雷穆斯
including the purchase of government liquor permits
其中一项罪名是伙同美国总检察长的一个助手
from a close associate of
非法购买♥♥
the Attorney General of the United States.
政♥府♥颁发的酒类许可证
Are you referring to Jess Smith? In exchange,
你指的是杰西·史密斯么 作为交换
I expect the Overholt Distillery
我希望欧文赫特酿酒厂
to be operational within one month
可以在本月内投入生产
and generating a profit the month thereafter.
下个月可以创造利润
I assure you that will be the case.
我向您保证这可以实现
Henceforth, you will not contact me.
从今以后 不要再联♥系♥我了
Is that understood? Yes.
明白么 明白
Then our intercourse is concluded.
那我们的谈话可以结束了
Am I allowed in? I lost an earring.
我能进来么 我丢了一只耳环
Which?
哪一只
These hummingbirds you gave me.
你给我的蜂鸟那对
I'll buy you new ones.
我再给你买♥♥副新的
I like these.
我喜欢这对
And who are you supposed to be?
你这是要扮谁
Huh? Stand up.
什么 站起来
Like it?
喜欢么
I don't know.
不知道
Yes.
喜欢
For the picture?
扮的照片里的人么
Just felt like being someone else for a little bit.
就是想体验一下当别人的感觉
Who?
谁
Nadine Beckenbauer.
纳丁·贝肯鲍尔
Where you from, Nadine?
你从哪来 纳丁
Newburgh, New York.
纽约 新堡
No kidding?
不是开玩笑吧
God's honest.
绝对真实
Ever been to Atlantic City before?
以前来过大西洋城么
First time.
第一次
And what do you think?
你感觉这里怎么样
They told me it was wicked.
别人告诉我这里很邪恶
They were right.
他们说的没错
Am I under arrest?
我要被捕了么
You're being freed.
你要自♥由♥了
It's a single premium annuity.
这是一份一次性付清的养老保险
Again, please, in English.
再说一遍 用英语好么
Guaranteed income the first of each month
保证以后你每月一号♥
for the rest of your life.
都能领到一笔钱
We already made up, Gus, okay?
我们已经和好了 古斯
That's not what it's about.
这和那没关系
Then what's the gag?
那这算什么
Call it a mystery.
就当是个神秘事件
I don't need Need anyone's help.
我不需要 需要任何人的帮助
I envy that.
我羡慕这点
So what you do with this money and who you do it with--
那么你要怎么处理这笔钱 和谁一起处理
it's nobody's business but your own.
那完全是你自己的事情
Are you saying goodbye?
你要走了么
I'm saying, "Hello...
我在说 "你好
Nadine Beckenbauer.
纳丁·贝肯鲍尔
Hello and good luck."
你好 祝你好运"
You know, if you change your name, you might go pretty far.
你知道 如果你改名 也许会走的更远
I will put on a different pair.
我去换副新的耳环
Unlike steam irons, aquavit sells itself.
不像蒸汽熨斗 白兰地从来不缺买♥♥家
We were gonna go down to Nell's if you're interested.
如果你感兴趣 我们一会去内尔
I'm heading home.
我要回家
Osso buco tonight.
今晚吃炖小牛肘
Greektown.
希腊城
Demos was short. I got someone on it.
德莫斯的份钱又少了 我找人去处理了
He's good for it.
他没问题的
Need anything else?
还有其他事么
Sounds like you got it all under control.
听上去你都处理的很好了
See you tomorrow, then.
那明天见
Love to Mae and the boy.
给梅和你儿子问好
Freak show tonight...
恐怖秀今夜上演
And this gentleman--
这位绅士
he's trustworthy?
他值得信任么
He's a Chink. I ain't inviting him over for Christmas dinner.
他是中国人 我没邀请他来参加圣诞晚宴
$50,000 apiece is a lot of money.
每人五万美元不是个小数目
Sell it on the street, make 10 times that.
在街上兜售 可以赚十倍的钱
If you wanna make extra, sure.
如果你想多赚一些 那当然没问题
We'll make sure we could Thompson!
我们可以保证可以 汤普森
Mr. Thompson!
汤普森先生
Aw, shit.
该死
Baxter, you old so-and-so.
巴克斯特 你这个老家伙
How's tricks? Gangbusters, I tell ya.
近况如何 很让人失望 我告诉你
I'm selling radios now.
我现在卖♥♥收音机了
Oh, aren't you going to introduce me?
你不要帮我介绍一下么
George Baxter,
乔治·巴克斯特
meet Arnold Rothstein, Charlie Luciano,
阿诺德·罗斯坦 查理·卢西亚诺
and Billie Kent.
还有贝莉·肯特
Charmed, I'm sure.
真是魅力十足
Well, don't make up your mind so soon.
别这么早下结论
Go ahead.
我们走
No reason for both of us to suffer.
没必要让你我都在此受煎熬
Don't malinger, now.
别逃跑
So you're out of the cutlery business now?
你现在不卖♥♥餐具了
Well, there's a lot more silver
美国无线电公♥司♥
in the Radio Corporation of America.
有更多银子可赚
How about RCA,
美国无线电公♥司♥
the official radio of the world's playground?
世界发展变化的官方无线电台
Strictly on the QT, I know a charming lass
悄悄告诉你 我认识一个漂亮的姑娘
who's very close to Mr. David Sarnoff himself.
和大卫·萨尔诺夫本人很亲近
And I bet-- I am certain...
但是我肯定
Here we go.
我们走
It's a game of chance. It's a game of skill.
这是靠智慧取胜的游戏 靠技巧取胜的游戏
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What happened?
发生了什么
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表