剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You, droopy eye.
你 睡眼惺忪的那个
You do it.
你去
What the fuck you waiting for?
你在等什么
I just wondering. About what?
我在想 想什么
How I gonna spend my reward.
我该怎么花这笔钱
$25,000.
两万五千美元
You worth more than that now.
你比这个数值钱了
So are you.
你也是
We just gonna gabble?
我们要继续聊么
You gettin' outta town, now be the gettin' time.
你出城了 逃命吧
No, I'm not leaving.
不 我不走
Come again?
你说什么
This is my town.
这是我的城市
I'm not leaving, one way or the other.
不论如何 我不会走
All due respect, General Custer,
没有冒犯的意思 卡斯特将军
this ain't no spot for a Last Stand.
这可不是背水一战
Go on back to the honky-tonk and round the boys up.
去酒馆 把人召集起来
It's all right.
没事
He's Eli's oldest.
他是伊莱的长子
They were left over from yesterday.
他们是昨晚剩下的
Call them day-olds,
我们管他们叫隔夜餐
old bread, rock bread.
陈面包 硬面包
Used to soak them in sweet milk.
以前都是跑到牛奶里吃
Best thing I ever tasted.
我吃过的最美味的食物
Coffee, too.
咖啡也是
All it takes, ain't it?
需要的东西
How's that?
什么
Go without and see what you really need.
去掉这些东西 看你真正需要什么
Your boss coming in today?
你的老板今天会来么
No one is. We're closed.
没人来 我们关门了
Good.
好的
I need to talk to Mr. White in private.
我要单独和怀特先生谈谈
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
Willie.
威利
You handle yourself well.
你做的很好
I get Atlantic City back,
我夺回大西洋城
you get the club.
你得到俱乐部
And if you don't?
如果你夺不回来呢
You'll have to make new friends.
那你要去交新朋友了
Too old for that now.
岁数太大来不及了
Are we stuck with each other?
我们只剩互相了么
I'll go down the road with you a mite farther.
我再陪你走一遭吧
What you doing? He's my nephew.
你干什么 他是我侄子
I want you to walk back slowly.
我要你慢慢走回去
Get away as far as you can, you understand?
逃的越远越好 你明白么
Willie, go now.
威利 走
You brought my son in on this?
你把我儿子也卷进来了
They came by the honky-tonk looking.
他们刚好去酒馆找人
I cut a deal.
我达成了协议
With Torrio?
和托里奥
With him.
和他
We been on the road for 18 hours.
我们开了十八个小时的车
I need a bath, some chow.
我需要洗个澡 吃点东西
And then you and me sit down,
然后你我坐下来
and we talk about who dies.
好好谈谈该送谁上西天的问题
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表