剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You want some, too?
你也想被♥干♥吗
I'll tell Mr. Rosetti.
我去告诉罗塞蒂先生
Hey, she'll tell Mr. Rosetti.
大伙听着 她要告诉罗塞蒂先生
What are you doing?
你干什么
Just a walk around the grounds.
出去走一圈
You say it, dear,
你来说吧 亲爱的
but tell the truth.
要说实话
You know that's always best.
好孩子就要说实话
We're going to Julia's.
我们去茱莉亚家
Is that her name?
她叫茱莉亚吗
It's an innocent question.
我没有别的意思
Yes.
是的
Pretty girl, pretty name.
人如其名 是个美人
She doesn't look blind.
但她应该不瞎
In the photograph.
从照片里看
That's mine. My life.
那是我的照片 我的生活
You have no right.
你没有权利看
I know it isn't fun to be stuck inside,
我知道被困在这里很不舒服
but sometimes we have to put up
但是有时候为了得到想要的东西
with things that we don't like
我们只能
in order to get what we want.
先做不喜欢的事
So jacket off.
脱下外套
Hang it up neatly.
叠好挂起来
Go on. Ice cream later.
快去 一会带你吃冰激凌
Could you two come in here?
两位进来一下好么
Please.
麻烦了
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
I'm hoping there isn't one.
我倒不希望有问题
I tried to explain to you this morning.
今早我跟你说过
I suppose you didn't understand.
不过你好像没明白
I have to remind myself
我必须提醒自己
you're not really a complete person.
你不是个完整的人
He doesn't belong here.
他不属于这
Of course he does.
他当然属于这
This is the only home he has,
他就这一个家
not in some fantasy world of yours.
不能活在你幻想的世界里
Mr. Rosetti wants this man gone.
罗塞蒂先生不希望他留在这
He didn't say nothing to us.
他可没跟我们说
He couldn't have been clearer.
他对我说的很清楚
You lied to me, Richard.
你骗了我 理查德
That's what hurts the most.
这才最伤我的心
25 grand. That's a lot of money.
两万五 一大笔钱啊
25,000.
两万五
What?
什么
Should I b-bring the car?
需要我叫车送您吗
No. No, I don't need the car.
不用 不用车
But-- but how-- how will--
但是您怎么
how will you go to the theater?
怎么去剧院呢
I'm not going to a show tonight.
我今晚不看戏
Then-- then I will see to your supper.
那我伺候您吃晚饭吧
It's all right. It's all right.
不用了 不用了
You--
你
you can have the evening off.
今晚给你放假
No, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
There is still too much to do.
要做的事太多了
Eddie,
埃迪
do you have any family?
你有家人吗
Yes, of course.
当然有
A-- a wife.
一 一个妻子
Two boys.
两个儿子
Really?
真的吗
Where are they?
他们在哪
Dreyer-- Dreyerstrasse.
德莱耶 德莱耶斯特拉瑟
Nummer siebzehn-- number 17.
17号♥
Where is that?
那是在哪
I don't understand.
我听不懂
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
Very famous.
非常有名
I teach you in English.
我用英语教给你
"If you can keep your head
"当你失去支持
when all about you
备受指责的时候
Are losing theirs
你还能
and blaming it on you,
保持清醒
If you can trust yourself
当所有人都质疑你的时候
when all men
你还能
are doubting you,
坚信自我
But make allowance
并且
for the doubting, too,"
听取这些这些质疑"
and-- and...
还有 还有
I-- I can't remember.
我记不住了
I can't remember how to say--
我忘了该怎么说了
Don't trouble yourself.
别着急
We'll look it up later.
我们回头再说
Ja, when we are home.
是啊 等我们回家之后
Chalky. How you boys holding up?
朝琪 你们还好吧
Anything tricky? Everything all right.
有什么蹊跷么 一切都好
We ain't heard nothing. Ah. Copacetic?
我们没听到什么动静 很好
Nucky, you in here?
努基 你在里面么
Yes.
是的
You ready to go?
准备好走了么
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
That's for you to decide.
你说了算
And Eddie?
埃迪呢
Got an apartment block over on Indiana.
我在印第安纳有间公♥寓♥
I'll keep him there.
把他送到那去
What you wanna do?
你想干什么
Head on out on the White Horse Pike.
去白马山
Don't stop until I tell you.
不叫你停别停
Keep us hanging now.
让我们好等
I do my route
为了防止被跟踪
in case I'm followed.
我多绕了几圈路
Smart guy.
聪明
That's how you stay alive, huh?
不聪明点能活的好好的么
So you got it?
钱拿来了么
Go on, we trust you.
拿着吧 我们相信你
Unless you can fly.
除非你能飞
It's right here.
就在这
Stash it all up here?
都藏在这了
A pound each.
每包一磅
You can measure it.
你可以称一下
We said we trust you.
我们说了我们相信你
Hey, asshole.
混♥蛋♥
You know what?
你知道么
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You all right in there? It's fine.
你还好吧 还好
Best you don't come out till I say.
不让你出来别出来
Where you boys heading?
你们要去哪
On our way to Camden.
去卡姆登
Oh, yeah? What for? Pick up a piano.
是么 去干嘛 去搬台钢琴
Don't sell any here? This in my grandma's house.
不打算卖♥♥么 在我奶奶的屋里
Say what? Belong to my grandma.
说什么 那是我奶奶的
Why don't you step out so's I can hear you better?
你们站近点 我听不清楚
The both of youse.
你们两个
You boys know who Nucky Thompson is?
你们认识努基·汤普森么
Everybody know Mr. Thompson.
是个人就认识汤普森先生
You seen him around? He don't pass time with the likes of us.
你在附近见过他么 没有
A lot of coin for a fella who turns him in.
举报他有重奖
How much? 25 grand.
多少钱 两万五
Be some kind of fool turn his nose up at that.
这么点钱就举报他有点傻
Lauro, stop fucking around and check out the back.
劳罗 别废话 去检查下后车厢
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表