剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Stay right there.
站住
Lay that iron on the ground.
把那东西放在地上
Face me.
转过来
A man get himself killed like that.
你这样会送命的
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Yeah, my cousin Lefty, he got three, four men coming from down South.
我表亲左撇子 他有三四个人从南方过来
Slim's coming up, Boss. Slim will be here.
斯利姆就快来了 老大 他就来了
Good morning.
早上好
They're here.
他们来了
What good about it?
没想到啊
50 men, shotgun,
五十个人 拿着猎枪
Thompsons, riding round the street.
汤普森家的人在开着车在街上到处跑
No phone in or out the Ritz.
丽兹酒店电♥话♥不通
Word come around you dead.
都说你死了
Not yet.
还没呢
Rosetti's here with Masseria's men, I'm guessing.
罗塞蒂来了 应该还带了马赫里亚的人
They're at the hotel, the hospital, everywhere.
酒店 医院 到处是他们的人
How many guns do you have?
你们有多少枪
Enough for me and mine.
对我和我的人足够了
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
You come round here looking for an army? Yes.
你是来找军队的吗 对
Ain't that just something fine?
这可真不赖啊
'Cause I ain't heard one peep about it till now.
我怎么现在才知道
This isn't the time for hurt feelings.
现在不是闹情绪的时候
I ain't say nothing about how I feel,
我没说情绪的事
like you ain't say nothing except "Jump, boy."
就像你就只说一句"往火坑里跳吧 小子"
I never called you--
我从没那么...
Owen is dead. I can't reach Eli.
欧文死了 我联♥系♥不上伊莱
Eddie is in the car with a bullet in his gut.
埃迪中了枪 躺在车里
He needs a doctor.
他需要医生
I came to you for help.
我来找你帮忙
What is it you would like to do?
你想怎么做
Go on now to fetch him in.
去把他带进来
Set up a cot
给他弄张床
and stow the car around back.
把车停在后面
You safe here
你在这儿很安全
for the nonce.
至少目前是这样
I want it right in the middle there.
放在中间
Behind me-- peacock feathers.
后面摆些孔雀羽毛
Nice, but where we gonna find one of those?
不赖 可是去哪找啊
On a peacock.
去孔雀身上拔
Then I wanna find me one of them cuckoo clocks,
再去给我找个布谷鸟钟
put it in the corner.
放在角落里
Get the hoes on their toes. Sure.
让这些妓♥女♥做好准备 没问题
Howdy, Red.
你好啊 美女
What do you hear?
听说什么了
What an unexpected surprise.
真是意外的惊喜
Ain't all surprises unexpected?
惊喜不都是意外吗
Of course.
是啊
That's what makes life so exciting.
所以生活才如此精彩
But I thought Atlantic City wasn't the best place for you right now.
但我觉得你现在或许不该待在大西洋城
Well, I can't think of anywhere better.
我觉得这里再好不过
In fact, I like it so much,
事实上 我非常喜欢这里
I'm pitching my tent.
我要在这儿落脚了
Heigh ho.
嗨嘿
What is that?
那是什么
Nucky's desk from the Ritz.
丽兹酒店搬来的努基的桌子
Easy, easy. He won't need it no more.
小心点 他用不上了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Same thing happens to everyone,
跟所有人的结局一样
just sooner.
只是提前了一些
Mr. Rosetti...
罗塞蒂先生
Gyp.
叫我吉普
Gyp.
吉普
You're always a welcome guest here,
这里的大门永远为你敞开
but I have a business to run.
但我还要做生意
And you'll keep on runnin' it.
你还会继续做
Everything gonna stay the same.
一起都不会改变
Only now you'll have a pal in charge.
但是现在你的好朋友说了算了
What do you say, Strawberry?
你说怎么样 小草莓
It's what I've always hoped for.
这正是我的夙愿
Well, how about some breakfast, then, huh?
我们吃点早饭吧
We've been on the go since midnight.
我们从午夜就开始忙活了
Make yourselves at home,
各位别拘束
and we'll do whatever we can to see that you're comfortable.
我们一定竭尽所能让各位开心
Tommy is not to come down here.
别让汤米下来
Keep him in his room. Lock the door.
让他待在房♥里 锁上门
He's not here. Just put him on the line.
他不在 让他接电♥话♥
I just told you he's not here.
都说了他不在
Look, I know Torrio's bullshit.
听着 我了解托里奥的那套把戏
Tell him to pick up the phone.
让他接电♥话♥
Who are you again?
你是谁来着
Where's Capone? Thought you said Torrio.
卡彭呢 你不是找托里奥吗
I want you to listen closely.
你给我听清楚
My brother is there.
我弟弟在那
You find him. You put him on.
去找他 叫他接电♥话♥
Nah, there's nobody's brother.
这没有谁的弟弟
Elias Thompson.
伊利亚斯·汤普森
He's there.
他在那
He has to call me at--
他得打这个号♥码找我
What's the number? You don't know it?
号♥码多少来着 你不知道吗
Eddie does.
埃迪知道
One triple eight.
一三个八
Marine one eight eight eight.
一 八 八 八
You got that?
记下来没有
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
We dug him up.
我们把他找来了
This one big favor.
我帮了你大忙
You understand?
你明白吗
Master Samuel.
萨穆埃尔少爷
You know what I need you to do?
知道我要你做什么吗
I have some idea, sir.
有所了解 先生
This strictly between us.
绝对不许走漏风声
Maybelle, your folks--
梅贝尔 你的父母...
this here ain't none of their business.
这件事与他们无干
I'll make it worth your while.
我会给你回报的
Let me see him.
让我看看他
I don't know what I can do.
我不知道我能做什么
You're a doctor, aren't you?
你不是医生吗
I'm a medical student.
我是医科学生
And this man needs to be in a hospital.
这个人需要去医院
Can't take him to no hospital.
不能送他去医院
Gonna have to be right here.
只能在这儿
In the kitchen?
在厨房♥里么
I can clean out his wound,
我可以给他清洗伤口
try to control the bleeding.
试着止血
The rest-- I don't know.
其余的 我不能保证
This could ruin me. You realize that?
这可能会毁了我的 你知道吗
We all take care of each other, son.
我们互相帮助 孩子
That's how it work.
出来混就是这样
Fill up as many pots as you have.
尽可能多接几锅水
Get them boiling.
煮得滚开
Sheets, towels, tablecloths, anything that's clean.
床单 毛巾 桌布 只要是干净的都行
There's no ether, of course,
当然这里也没有乙♥醚♥
so I strongly suggest you get him drunk.
所以我强烈建议你把他灌醉
Wash your hands, please.
请洗洗手
I'm going to need help. Bring me alcohol.
我需要帮手 给我拿酒精
Sanitize my instrument.
给工具消毒
Come on, it's 15 grand.
别这样 一万五千块呢
I don't know Magaddino.
我不认识玛格蒂诺
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表