剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Sounds like a doozy.
听上去是个大人物啊
Well, it paid for my house.
我的房♥子就是靠这部戏挣来的
You two sit there.
你们俩坐那
Don't look at the lens.
不要看镜头
Keep your lips closed when we kiss.
我们接吻的时候你把嘴巴闭上
Wait, we're kissing?
慢着 我们要接吻吗
And roll.
开拍
All right, Gil's a charming gambler on the run from the law.
好吧 吉尔是一位亡命天涯的赌徒 魅力非凡
You're a showgirl down on her luck.
你是一位不得志的歌♥舞♥女♥郎
Not a lead, but, you know, the funny one in the chorus.
不是主演 而是在歌♥舞队中搞笑的那个
The pony. Is that what they're called?
丑角 是这么叫的吗
Action!
开始
Is this cab taken?
这辆车有人坐了吗
It sure is, and I'm the one who took it.
当然了 我正坐着呢
Don't turn your head so far. Do you mind?
先别回头看 你不介意拼车吧
We're headed the same way. Give him some lip, blossom.
我们是一路的 对他撅嘴 花美人
Keep your face out.
别转头
You've got your nerve. Why, I oughta--
你好大的胆子 凭什么我要...
And policeman outside. He's looking, he's looking.
警♥察♥在外面 四处张望 搜索
What are you gonna do, Johnny Diamonds?
你要怎么做 约翰尼·戴蒙德
They're after you.
他们在追捕你
Policeman.
警♥察♥还在
Policeman. Policeman.
警♥察♥还在 还在
And he's gone.
走了
What did I do to deserve that?
我做了什么你要打我
What didn't you? Make sure he gets the message.
你心知肚明 给他点颜色看看
Cabbie, St. Patrick's and step on it.
司机 去圣帕特里克 赶紧的
I'm late for church.
去教堂要迟到了
Would you tell him to turn off that ticker?
能让他把那钟关了吗
You don't care what the market is doing?
你不关心市场行情吗
This is meant to be a retreat.
我已经隐退江湖了
Then I won't take up much of your time.
我不会打扰你太久
Why would you take up any of it?
何必要打扰
Because we have an enemy in common.
因为我们有共同的敌人
Harry Daugherty.
哈利·达赫提
You're not a member of this club.
你不是俱乐部成员
I'm not a member of any club.
我没有加入任何俱乐部
My name is Enoch Thompson.
我叫伊诺克·汤普森
You may have heard of me.
你可能听说过我
Or not.
或许没有
In any case, the Attorney General and I have had dealings,
总之 我和检察长有过生意来往
but those dealings have come to an end.
但这些生意都结束了
And the nature of these dealings would be?
这些生意的本质是什么
Circumvention of the Volstead Act.
规避禁酒法案
Should I continue?
我能继续说吗
I make no excuses for myself.
我并不是给自己开脱
I'm a businessman,
我是个商人
a small businessman,
小商人
and I'm sure you can understand that.
你肯定能明白吧
But for Harry Daugherty,
但是哈利·达赫提
the chief law enforcement officer of the United States,
美国的首席执法人员
to be involved with-- to in fact be the head of--
牵涉到 其实是领导着
a large criminal conspiracy,
一场重大的犯罪活动
something is wrong with the country, Mr. Secretary.
这个国家出了问题 部长先生
Something is very wrong.
出了大问题了
Your sense of patriotism is offended, Mr. Thompson?
汤普森先生 你的爱国之心被冒犯了吗
Isn't yours?
你不也是吗
Daugherty is nothing but a shabby little huckster.
达赫提只是一个卑鄙的小商贩
I've always thought so. The whole lot of them are.
我一直这么认为 他们都是
That's what democracy gets you--
这就是民♥主♥带给你的
bandits fighting over a cut of the loot.
一群土匪 为分赃争斗
The income tax.
为所得税
Sanctioned robbery with no constitutional basis.
那是没有宪法依据的合法抢劫
And Prohibition?
禁酒呢
A child's idea of morality.
幼稚的道德观点
I don't envy your position.
我真不嫉妒你的职位
But we-- I hope you'll allow me to say "We"--
但是我们 希望你允许说"我们"
can do something about that
可以彼此帮助
and help each other in the bargain.
共商权宜之策
You have the power to arrest George Remus,
你有权力逮捕乔治·雷穆斯
the biggest bootlegger in the country
他是国内最大的私酒贩子
with direct, ongoing ties to Daugherty
他和达赫提以及其手下
and the men that work for him.
有着长久的直接关系
Arrest Remus and force Harry to show his hand.
逮捕雷穆斯 逼哈利出手
A man doesn't indict himself.
谁会自己揭发自己呢
Then you'll have something on him to use when you need it.
但是你也能得到对付他的筹码
That's just as valuable, maybe more.
那同样重要 甚至更为重要
And that would be your bargain? No.
这也是你的筹码 不
Your distillery. Overholt.
你的酿酒厂 欧文赫特
It would stick in my craw for the government to tell me
我的私人财产被政♥府♥管着
what I could or couldn't do with my own property,
真是要我的命
no matter how trivial it seemed.
不管财产大小
But that's how I am.
我就是这样的人
It's the little things that eat at me.
困扰我的都是些小事情
And you would rectify this how?
你怎么调整呢
I'd run it for you.
我帮你管理
It's a field I have some expertise in.
这是我擅长之事
You wouldn't know anything about it.
你什么也不用知道
We'd never speak.
我们也不用联络
All you'd see is the money.
你只管收钱就是
And there's always a way to hide that.
保证没有人知道
Is that a yes?
你同意了吗
Even a perhaps?
考虑一下呢
You brought some color to my day, Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生 谢谢大驾光临
And I do appreciate that.
我很感激
Yes, Mr. Mellon?
梅隆先生 何事
There's no cause for a scene,
我无意制♥造♥事端
but this gentleman is an interloper.
但这个人是闯进来的
Please be ready to call the police
如果他不立刻离开
in the event that he doesn't leave the premises immediately.
请马上报♥警♥
I'll see myself out.
告辞了
It doesn't make sense--
这讲不通
a pony-- when there's no telling what the future holds.
一匹马 谁也不知道将来会怎样
What does it matter? She'll enjoy it now.
有什么关系呢 她喜欢就行
Could always take the shed and turn it into a proper barn.
可以把棚屋改造成马厩
Who's going to tend to him?
谁照顾马儿呢
It'll be good for Teddy.
应该挺适合泰迪的
Learn how to look after an animal.
学会怎样照顾动物
Not that clearing out stalls is Please.
他不用扫马厩... 拜托
Something wrong?
怎么了
Just...
就是...
you mustn't talk that way
你不能用那种方式说
about what's good and isn't.
什么好 什么不好
Why not?
为什么
Because they're just words
因为字只是字
and they don't mean anything anymore.
没有其他意义
Would you teach me how to drive?
你能教我开车吗
Right now?
现在
No.
不
After.
以后
And with the added bonus of steam...
还有喷出的蒸汽...
your only regret will be that I didn't show up sooner.
你只会怪我为啥不早点出现
Should I put you down for two, ma'am, or just one?
夫人 买♥♥两个呢 还是一个
One'll be fine.
买♥♥一个吧
And that's how you close 'em, boys!
就这样结束 伙计们
Swell job, Ralph.
干得好 拉尔夫
One thing, though.
不过有个事
Make sure you mention the enamel grip,
一定要提到陶瓷握柄
which is a lot softer on those delicate hands.
对女士们的小手来说 握感会更好
All right, who's next, huh?
好了 下一个谁来
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表