剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
How else are you supposed to get ahead?
要不然还有什么办法成功
I thought you didn't smoke.
我以为你不抽烟
Did I say that?
我说过么
How old are you really? 19.
你到底多大了 十九
So legally I'm allowed to drive. Isn't that better?
所以法律上说我可以开车 这不是更好么
Have one of mine.
抽我的
Mr. Kessler. Who's Mr. Kessler?
凯斯勒先生 谁是凯斯勒先生
He's Mr. Thompson's driver. -
他是汤普森先生的司机
I thought you were letting him go.
我以为你会放了他
Why would you think that?
你为什么这么想
I misunderstood.
我误会了
As long as you understand now.
现在你明白了吧
Stop!
停
Is that Eli? Looks like it.
那是伊莱么 看上去是
Fuck that. Mickey said don't stop for nobody.
去他的 米奇说看见谁都不停
Stop!
停车
Stop!
停车
It's an ambush! Wait!
有埋伏 等等
Wait! Stop!
等等 停车
Stop! It's an ambush!
停车 有埋伏
It's a fucking ambush!
有埋伏
It's a fucking ambush!
有埋伏
Oh, right there. Right under his coat.
在那 在他的大衣里
Look at this. You want that?
看看这个 你想要那个么
Where we dumping these?
我们把这些扔到哪
Boss says dig a pit in the woods.
老板说在森林里挖个坑
That'll take all night.
那得花一晚上时间
Get the podunks to do it.
让那个农村来的挖
Jeez, this one crapped his pants.
天呐 这家伙拉裤子了
I need a wallet.
我需要个钱包
Which one of them waitresses do you think is cuter?
哪个女服务员比较更可爱一点
The little one with the bobbed hair.
短发的那个
I'm gonna fuck the redhead.
我要操那个红头发的
Look.
看我
Come on. Come on.
来 起来
Come on. Here we go. Come on.
过来 我们弹这个 来
Nucky.
努基
I have to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
We've had our conversation.
我们谈过了
This is about something else.
有别的事
And you're gonna need to hear it.
你要听听
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表