剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Although I'm sure you had a stimulating meeting.
虽然我知道你今晚的聚会非常刺♥激♥
You okay?
你没事吧
I want to go home.
我想回家
Mr. Torrio sends his regrets.
托里奥先生表示很遗憾
How thoughtful.
想的真周到
Chicago's a distance. I wouldn't worry on it.
芝加哥离这很远 不用担心那里
Open the door
开门
and don't stand close to me.
站的离我远一点
We'll go...
等到时机成熟
as soon as we're able.
我们就远走高飞
You all came here on short notice.
你们都是收到紧急通知才来的
I appreciate that.
我很感谢你们
And I won't waste anyone's time.
我不会浪费任何人的时间
Each of us has our own interests.
我们每人都有自己关心的利益
Each of us has our own needs.
也都有自己的需求
None of us can proceed without the goodwill
如果没有对于我们朋友的信任
and trust of...
和善意的理解
of our friends.
那我们将寸步难行
I'm looking forward to the future.
我展望未来
There's going to be new opportunities.
未来将会有更多的新机会
Great opportunities.
更好的机会
With sympathetic allies in Washington
我们在首都有合意的盟友
and new markets opening up to the west--
往西一路直到芝加哥
all the way to Chicago.
都是新的市场可以开拓
Opportunities I intend to share
这样的机会
to the benefit of all of us.
我想和大家一起分享
Expansion, cooperation,
扩张 协作
profit, peace.
利润 和平
Isn't that what we all want?
这不是正是我们都想要的么
You're singing a different tune from last time I come.
你和我上一次来的时候说的可大不相同了
I've reconsidered my position, Frank.
我重新考虑了我的位置 弗兰克
I don't blame you.
我不责怪你
I have a right to protect myself.
我有权利保护我自己
What's that got to do with us?
这和我们有什么关系
We're neighbors, Waxey.
我们是邻居 瓦克西
I got no beef with Rosetti.
我和罗塞蒂之间没有过节
Not yet.
只是还没发生
I don't go looking for a fight.
我不会去找架打
Neither do I. But I'm in one.
我也不会 但是我现在正处于一场争斗之中
That's your bad luck.
那是你运气不好
And next time it'll be yours, Mr. Lonergan.
下一次就会轮到你了 朗尼根先生
Or Bill's. Or Frank's.
或者是比尔的 或者是弗兰克的
And if you weren't already thinking that,
如果你们还没想到这点
you wouldn't have come here tonight.
你们今晚上就不会过来了
Italians, Irish, Jews--
意大利人 爱尔兰人 犹太人
we could be at each other's throats,
我们可以掐个你死我活
or we could set rules here
或者 我们定下规矩
that we can all prosper by
从今以后 互惠互利
now and forever.
共同繁荣
How would we work that?
这事要怎么办
Joe Masseria is backing Gyp Rosetti
乔·马赫里亚支持吉普·罗塞蒂
to steal what I've built,
来偷取我所建立的东西
what I've struggled for on the steps of my own home.
我为了我的家庭所努力争取的东西
I'm going to fight him.
我要和他正面对抗
I'm going to win.
我要赢
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
In exchange,
作为回报
I'll be proud to call every one of you
我会很自豪的称呼你们为我的
my partner.
合伙人
Those present accepted your invitation
在场的所有接受你邀请的人
out of respect for our past dealings
出于对我们过去合作的尊重
and to show our genuine concern
都非常关心
for your well-being.
你的身体健康
What does that mean, Arnold?
那是什么意思 阿诺德
It means everyone here wishes you
这意味着这里的所有人
all the luck in the world.
都祝你好运
You won't back me?
你不支持我
Is that what he persuaded you to do?
这就是他在劝你做的事情么
It didn't take persuading. I warned you.
根本不需要劝 我警告你了
You wouldn't listen. Now look where we are.
你不听 现在再看看你我的处境
What did you tell them?
你跟他们说什么了
That business with you
和你做生意
is more trouble than it's worth.
惹的麻烦太多 不值得
You're letting emotions get in the way of sense.
你现在是感性大于理性
Have you known that to be a habit of mine?
你什么时候见我感性大于理性了
Charlie, Meyer.
查理 迈耶
No need to spend the night.
我们可以走了
I won't forget this.
我不会忘了这个的
Do you hear me, Arnold? I will not forget.
你听到了么 阿诺德 我不会忘记的
Arnold.
阿诺德
Arnold.
阿诺德
Arnold!
阿诺德
Arnold!
阿诺德
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表