剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
He's telling the truth.
他说的是真的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
How do you think?
你是怎么想的
Jesus.
天呐
Could you ask him to put the gun away?
你能让他把枪拿开么
Please?
求你了
Would you?
你能
So...
那么
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
And we're good on this, right?
我们没事吧
You need to talk to him.
你需要和他谈谈
I waited outside his house.
我在他家门外等着他
I used a shotgun very close.
在很近的距离 用的猎枪
May I ask why?
我能问问为什么么
Angela Darmody.
安吉拉·达摩迪
Not her husband?
不是因为她的丈夫
Jimmy was a soldier.
吉米只是个士兵
He fought, he lost.
他战斗过 但失败了
So I can assume my family and I are safe?
那我猜我和我家人是安全的了
You and Mrs. Thompson were good to me.
您和汤普森太太很安全
You have nothing to fear.
您没有什么可害怕的
How many people have you killed?
你杀过多少人
63.
六十三个
Do you think about any of them?
你想过他们之中的任何一个么
You know the answer to that yourself.
你知道答案
I'd give anything for you to have seen his face.
你绝对想看看他的脸
It was absolutely priceless.
太美了
I have to admit, I'm amazed you pulled it off.
我必须承认 我很惊讶你居然成功了
I'm sure you intended that as a compliment.
我觉得这是在夸我
310. 312.
三百一 三百一十二
Here we are.
我们到了
I changed tobaccos.
我换了烟丝
Dr. Mason, I present to you
梅森博士 我向你展示
the future home of St. Theresa's Women's Clinic.
圣特蕾莎妇科门诊未来的家
Well, needs a bit of work.
还需要一点工作
So, that's it, then, eh?
结束了是吧
What is?
什么
Understand you boys are heading back to New York.
听说你和你的人要回纽约去了
Oh, yeah? Where'd you hear that?
是么 你从哪听说的
Nucky's man Owen.
努基的手下 欧文
You know, you shouldn't be smoking around the gas pumps.
你不应该在加油泵旁边抽烟
Oh, yeah? Why is that?
是么 为什么
It's flammable, that's why.
那是易燃物
Oh, right.
是的
Well, good luck to you now.
好吧 祝你好运
How's that?
你说什么
I said good luck.
我说祝你好运
Give me that.
把那个给我
Hey, Sheriff.
治安官
I think we're gonna stick around a while.
我想我们要多在这边待一阵了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Billie?
比利
Well, look who's up.
看看谁起床了
When did you get home?
你什么时候到家的
Little while ago.
刚到一会
Didn't want to wake you.
不想吵醒你
I thought I was having a nightmare.
我还以为我做噩梦了
About what?
关于什么的
I was alone.
我很孤独
Well, you're not alone anymore, are you?
现在不会孤独了 对吧
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表