剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Please avert your eyes.
闭上眼睛 别看这边
The bad person.
坏人
It's quiet this evening.
今晚真安静
So I see.
确实
Get out on the porch and attract some customers.
出去多招揽点客户
I thought you didn't want us doing that.
我以为你不希望我们这样
Then why the goddamn hell would I say it?
那我还说这个干什么
My dearest James.
亲爱的詹姆斯
I am compelled to write to you
由于我无力承担开销
due to my constant concern over expenses
生意入不敷出
which are more than I can bear alone.
我不得不写信给你
I miss you terribly every day.
我每天都很想你
Life is nothing without you
没有你生活就没有了意义
and there is no one who understands me.
而且没有一个人可以懂我
Please, please,
求你了 求你了
please come home.
求你回家来吧
Your eternally devoted mother.
永远爱你的母亲
You've lost one, Mrs. Thompson.
你已经失去了一位 汤普森太太
Excuse me?
您说什么
There were five last night.
昨晚有五位
We'll wait a few more minutes.
我们再等等
That seems rather ad hoc.
这显得有点特殊化
Not everyone has your rigor, Sister.
不是谁都像您一样严苛 修女
One tends to be prompt
如果一个人觉得事情重要
for the things one considers important.
那她必然会严格守时
Begging your pardon, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
But it is hard to get away in the evening.
但是晚上到这来确实很难
What would you find more convenient?
你们觉得什么时候更方便
For me, the morning after I've cleared away breakfast.
我的话 早上收拾完早餐
And before the children are home from school.
孩子放学之前
Perhaps we can better accommodate them.
也许我们可以为她们调整一下
Sadly, those hours would not suit my schedule.
可惜 那些时间我不方便
Mrs. Thompson?
汤普森太太
Dr. Mason has an emergency on the ward.
梅森医生正在病房♥处理急诊
When will he be free?
他什么时候有空
There's no saying right now. He's very sorry.
现在还不知道 他很抱歉
Tell him not to concern himself
告诉他别介意
and we'll speak when he's free.
等他有空再说
Ladies, let's begin.
女士们 我们开始
Isn't the doctor coming?
医生不来了么
He's called away, unfortunately.
很遗憾 他有事
But we can still have a class.
但是我们依然可以上课
What would be the point of that?
那还有什么意义
We have our book. We have our chart.
我们有书 有图
We have ourselves. What else is needed?
有自己 还需要什么
This is not what we've agreed to, Mrs. Thompson.
这不是我们先前约定的 汤普森太太
Yes, the whole day's been rather like that.
没错 这一天都没按预定的规划走
Last time we talked about conception-- how life begins.
上一节我们讲到怀孕 生命的孕育
This evening we're going to discuss development.
今晚我们讲发育
How a human being grows.
一个人如何成长
Well, well, it's the iron man.
这不是我们的熨斗哥么
Hey, this must be a pressing issue.
你找我来最好是有要紧的事
May I come in?
我能进来么
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Flowers?
买♥♥花
I must dispose of a body.
我要处理一具尸体
Must you, now?
是么
Where's the other kid?
另一个孩子呢
Caught a fever.
感冒了
For Mr. Rosetti. I'll take it.
给罗塞蒂先生的 给我就行了
Suit yourself.
自便
Untie me.
给我解开
Untie me! I'm trying.
给我解开 我在呢
What's happening?
发生了什么
What's going on?
怎么了
Mr. Rosetti!
罗塞蒂先生
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Go, go, go, go!
快走 走 走
Aw, fuck.
该死的
Oh, I think you're brilliant. You are absolutely brilliant!
我觉得你很聪明 太聪明了
Let's go, Vern.
我们走 弗恩
We'll keep it the same for now.
现在我们还保持和以前一样
He'll have his own ideas,
他有自己的主意
but we'll deal with that as we stumble through, okay?
但我们会熬过去的 好么
Vern. Don't say it.
弗恩 别说了
But this is crazy, isn't it?
这太疯狂了
Kid, the whole business is crazy.
孩子 这个行当本来就是疯狂的
I'll see you up there.
一会上面见
He's got a very cute boyfriend.
他有个很漂亮的男朋友
He doesn't come off that way.
他可不像是基佬
Want to tell me what happened?
想告诉我发生了什么么
You don't have to worry about it. I had a discussion with her,
你不用担心 我和她谈过了
we reached an understanding, and it won't happen again.
我们达成了共识 这事以后不会再发生了
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Then I guess you'd better clue me in.
那你最好给点提示
Yesterday we were closing.
昨天我们都要散伙了
Today they're rewriting the show.
今天他们居然要重写剧本
Sounds like Shubert's protecting his investment.
听上去舒伯特好像要保护他的投资
What did you do, Gus?
你做了什么 古斯
I didn't do anything. You told me not to.
我什么都没做 你告诉我什么都不要做
Besides, what does it matter as long as you get what you want?
再说了 你都达成所愿了 这些还重要么
Your father doesn't know what he's talking about.
你父亲根本不知道他在说什么
Billie. We're gonna run through it.
贝莉 我们要开始了
What did I say? What did I do?
我说了什么 我做了什么
What did I do? I like her.
我做了什么 我喜欢她
Eddie, you're a lifesaver.
埃迪 你真是我的救命恩人
Whatever you're doing here,
不管怎么样
I promise I won't let you down.
我保证不会让你失望
Lucy Danziger.
露西·丹齐格
Ever heard of her?
听说过她么
The next one won't know a goddamn thing about you either.
下一个也根本不会知道你的
All right, kids, just muddle through and make it work.
好了 孩子们 进场表演吧
Izzy, naughty virgin, you're on.
依奇 风流处♥女♥ 到你们了
**He's not so good in a crowd, but when you get him alone*
*他在人群中不起眼 但当你单独见他
**You'd be surprised He isn't much at a dance,*
*你定会感到惊讶 他舞技一般
**but when he's taking you home You'd be surprised*
*但当你跟他回家 你定会感到惊讶
**He doesn't look like much of a lover*
*他看上去并非一位好恋人
**But you can't judge a book by its cover*
*但看人岂能只看表面
**He's got the face of an angel*
*他有天使般的面容
*But there's a devil in his eye...*
但眼神中透露出恶魔之气
There's news from Mr. Rothstein.
罗斯坦先生来消息了
Four fatalities.
四人死亡
None of them Gyp Rosetti.
没有吉普·罗塞蒂
**You'd be surprised At a party or at a ball*
*你定会感到惊讶 在派对或是舞会上
**I've got to admit that he's nothing at all*
*我得说他一点也不起眼
**But in a Morris chair you'd be surprised.*
*但是在安乐椅上 你定会感到惊讶
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表