剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
we both think in your condition--
我们两个都觉得以现在的局势
It's not likely to go in our favor.
很可能事与愿违
They'll need to feel
必须让他们相信
as if you're firmly in control of the situation.
你牢牢掌控着大局
Arnold Rothstein, Waxey Gordon,
阿诺德·罗斯坦 瓦克西·戈登
Frankie Yale, Peg Leg Lonergan,
弗兰基·耶鲁 瘸子朗尼根
and Wild Bill Lovett-- they're all coming.
比尔·洛维特 他们都来
They're going to sit down.
他们都要坐下来听我说
When the meeting's over, Joe Masseria will be a dead man.
等我说完 乔·马赫里亚就是死人一个了
Gyp Rosetti won't have anyone to protect him
没有人罩着吉普·罗塞蒂
and I'll wear that fucking dago's guts like a necktie.
我就把那意大利佬的肠子当领带系
Was I slurring my words?
我说的话不清楚么
No. Clear as a bell.
没有 非常明了
Would you mind if I asked you for some ice water?
麻烦给我拿杯冰水好吗
Take it easy with that.
慢点
I got it.
好了
That goes up to New York.
那是去纽约的
Come on, keep it going.
快点
Those boats out there, the lights?
看那些亮着灯的船了吗
Come on, keep it going. Let's go.
快点 快点
Rum Row, they call it.
他们管那个叫朗姆船队
We send our boats out, they come back full of booze.
空船出去 满载酒回来
From the beach here to the trucks.
在海滩这装车
From the trucks to Little Italy
再运到小意大利
and six hours later you're sipping scotch.
再到你杯中只要六个小时
That boat's got the whiskey. That goes down to AC.
那艘船是威士忌 运到大西洋城的
What do you think?
怎么样
I think...
我觉得
you'll make some problems for me.
你这样可能给我带来麻烦
Rothstein.
罗斯坦
Nucky Thompson.
努基·汤普森
I got a tip they was both gonna be in the same place.
我听说他俩最近要会面
Ah, but you no prepare properly.
但是你准备不充分
I had to move fast, boss.
我时间很紧 老板
Boss?
老板
I thought you said king.
你不是要叫我国王吗
You got this one? Come on, let's go.
接稳了吗 走
Bravo.
很好
You will learn.
你会学到的
You grow.
你还在成长
Maybe one day you'll make a good general.
以后你可以做个好将军
Ya bunch of pansies!
一群娘们
Hey, Richard.
理查德
When are you gonna show us that fancy footwork?
怎么不给我们展示一下你的舞步
We're just watching.
我们看看就好
He doesn't want to put the rest of us to shame.
他是照顾我们的面子
Really? Sure.
真的吗 当然
He's the one who taught Arthur Murray.
当初是他教阿瑟·莫里跳舞的
Who? Arthur Murray.
谁 阿瑟·莫里
This is the song I've been waiting for.
我就等着这首歌♥呢
Why do you have to be such an ass?
你怎么这么混账
I don't know what I'm doing.
我一点也不会
Put your hand on my shoulder.
手搭在我肩膀上
One, two, three. One, two, three.
一 二 三 一 二 三
One, two, three. Don't look down.
一 二 三 别低头
One, two, three. Sorry.
一 二 三 抱歉
One, two, three.
一 二 三
You never said you were good at this.
你竟然跳得这么好
Thank you.
谢谢
It's the only step I know.
我只会这一种舞步
What do we do for a finish?
我们做什么结束动作
Put your arm up.
把手抬起来
Trust me.
相信我
Hold on.
等等
Let's give them something to think about.
给他们找点话题
What time is it?
几点了
14 minutes to 10:00.
差十四分钟十点
Are they here yet? Rothstein?
罗斯坦他们来了么
No.
还没
Fuck. Please. Please.
该死 请让我来
Did you order his milk and cake?
你订了他要的牛奶和蛋糕了么
I did.
订好了
He eats like a fucking child.
他吃的东西和孩子一样
What time is it?
几点了
Don't stare at me like I'm an idiot.
别把我当傻子一样盯着看
I asked you a question.
我问你问题了
It is now 13 minutes to 10:00.
差十三分钟十点
My jacket. Ja.
我的外套 是
Nucky?
努基
Nucky?
努基
What's wrong?
发生了什么
He's asking for you. Please.
他要求见你 这边请
Oh, but, missus, the gentlemen are waiting.
夫人 先生们正在等您
There you are.
你来了
You're burning up.
你发烧了
I found it.
我找到了
So you don't have to worry.
你根本不用担心
Found what?
找到什么了
This belongs to someone else.
这是别人的
It does?
是么
Yes.
是的
She's dead.
她死了
She's dead and it's my fault.
她死了 而这都是我的错
Everything I touch...
我碰过的任何东西
You have to understand.
你必须要理解我
No matter what you think of me,
不管你怎么想我
there's no walking away.
现在都已经没有退路了
It doesn't work like that.
根本没有那样的选择
I do it to them
你死
or they do it to me.
我活
That's all there is.
就是这样
And the men in your office?
在你办公室里的那些人呢
Either they're with me
要么他们跟随我
and we go to war,
一起开战
or they'll smile,
要么笑一笑
shake my hand,
跟我握个手
and walk away.
然后离开
I'll be alone...
我会孤军奋战
and that's as good as dead.
那便是死路一条
You can hear me?
你听得到我说话么
Yes. You know who I am?
听得到 你知道我是谁
You're Margaret Schroeder.
你是玛格丽特·施罗德
Margaret Thompson.
玛格丽特·汤普森
Yes.
是的
My wife.
我的妻子
Sorry. My wife.
抱歉 我的妻子
You need to get up.
你需要站起来
You need to finish getting dressed.
你需要把衣服穿好
And you need to attend to your business.
你需要去参加这次会议
Do you understand?
你明白了么
I hope you're satisfied.
我希望你能满意
With what?
满意什么
Tommy wandered onto the girls' floor.
汤米溜达到姑娘的房♥间里了
What happened?
发生了什么
What do you think happened?
什么叫发生了什么
You're meant to keep a watch on such things
这是你应该负责的事情
instead of running off at night.
而不是半夜跑出去快活
I gave him warm milk with rum to calm him down.
我给他喝了热牛奶配朗姆酒才让他平静下来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The damage is already done.
伤害已经造成了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表