剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
in an effort to keep the press hounds at bay,
为了阻止媒体疯狗乱咬
starting soon, I will be accepting cash directly.
很快我就会直接收现金
I'll pay Jess? I'm backing Jess off this.
我把钱给杰西 我不让杰西插手
I have a middleman. He'll be in touch.
有个中间人 他会来找你
What do you make of this lady flier?
你觉得这个女飞行员如何
She should spread her legs
她应该张♥开♥双♥腿♥
and leave spreading the wings to her husband.
展开双翅的活儿就交给她丈夫
While we continue to expand our surgical capabilities.
我们一直在加强外科手术能力
Last week a thoracic surgeon was added to our staff,
上周来了一位胸外科医生
and he performed a revascularization.
他做过血管再造手术
I won't pretend to know what that is.
我都不知道这是什么
The pericardial sac is opened,
打开围心腔
and upon closure, the scar tissue that forms
闭合前 形成的疤痕组织
sends oxygenated blood to the ischemic heart.
给缺血的心脏送去含氧的血液
And to the left we have our brand-new
左手边是刚落成的
Enoch and Margaret Thompson Pediatric Annex.
伊诺克与玛格丽特·汤普森儿科区
No longer does St. Theresa's play second fiddle
圣特蕾莎医院不再是
to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
费城第二的儿童医院了
Thanks to the Thompsons, first-rate pediatric care
感谢汤普森夫妇 大西洋城的人们
is now available right here in Atlantic City.
可以享受一流的儿科医疗
Well done. We're quite pleased to have been able to help.
真不错 很高兴能帮上忙
As we continue to modernize our facilities,
随着医院设施逐渐现代化
we plan eventually to affiliate with a major university.
我们计划和知名大学大学合作
We envision a day when Penn Medical students
希望有一天 宾大医学院的学生们
will have their first clinical experience here...
能来这里进行第一次临床实习
Someone help. ...at St. Theresa's.
救救我 ...圣特蕾莎医院
Please.
求求你
A teaching hospital...
教学型医院
Oh! Dr. Mason! Nurse!
梅森医生 护士
We need a gurney. Orderly, get a gurney.
我需要轮床 护工 推个轮床来
I'm very sorry you had to witness that.
很抱歉让您看到这幕
Let's adjourn to the boardroom.
我们回会议室去吧
The new landscaping for our courtyard-- we're choosing hedges.
我们正在修后院 要选围栏
We need a lady's opinion.
需要女士的意见
Are you thinking cypress or boxwood?
您觉得柏树好还是黄杨木好
My wife is partial to hydrangeas.
我夫人倾向于用绣球花
Ah, well, the lady will know better...
还是听女士的比较好
Mr. Posner? Yes?
波斯纳先生 什么事
Good day, sir. My name is George Mueller.
你好 先生 我叫乔治·穆勒
I represent the Faraday Electric Iron Company.
我代表法拉第电熨斗公♥司♥
Is the lady of the house in as well?
请问尊夫人在家吗
What? No.
什么 不在
What is it you're selling?
你在卖♥♥什么
Your wife requested some information
您夫人向我们咨♥询♥了
on a product that could save her hours of backbreaking--
一个能帮她省力的产品
It's New Year's Eve, bub.
哥们儿 今天是新年前夜
Yes, sir. If I could just come in...
对 先生 如果方便让我进去...
What'd I just say?
我刚说什么的
If you want, come back next week.
你非要来的话下周再说
The thing is, sir, the company's holding a sales contest.
事情是这样的 公♥司♥在举♥行♥销♥售♥竞赛
Today is the las...
今天是最后...
Who was that?
刚刚是谁
Some peddler. I don't know. A real lummox.
推销的 长得一副笨样
Hurry, hurry!
快来 快来
Step right up, boys. Win a prize.
走上前来 小伙们 有奖可拿
Ladies, does your man have a steady hand?
姑娘们 你们的男人手稳吗
Fellas, are you aiming to impress your gal?
小伙们 想给姑娘们留个好印象吗
Well, come on over and take a shot
快来试一试吧
at the Great Plains Shooting Gallery.
巨原射击廊
One dime is all it takes.
只要一角钱
Two nickels, 10 pennies.
两个五分 就十分钱
You like animals?
你喜欢动物吗
That's enough, pal.
够了 伙计
Here we go.
我们走吧
Did your dad teach you to shoot?
是你♥爸♥爸教你射击的吗
Actually, it was my sister.
其实是我姐姐
Your dad was a good shooter.
你♥爸♥爸是个神枪手
He killed bad guys in the war. That's right.
他打仗杀坏人 没错
Rudy, the Congo Creep.
刚果怪人 鲁迪
Hoppy, the Frog Boy-- been here since he was just a tadpole.
青蛙男孩霍比还是只蝌蚪时就在这
Ladies and gentlemen, Baby Henry...
女士们先生们 亨利宝宝...
One time, his leg got hurt and he had to go to the hospital.
有一次 他的腿受伤了 去了医院
Who told you that? My mama.
谁告诉你的 我妈妈
Your mother was a beautiful woman.
你妈妈是个美丽的女人
She painted pictures. No, she doesn't.
她会画画 她不会
She did.
她会的
She painted the one in my room.
我房♥间里那幅画就是她画的
She's taking me to the movies tomorrow.
她明天要带我去看电影
Who is? My mother.
谁 我妈妈
You mean Gillian.
你是说吉莉安
That's what I said.
我不是说了是她吗
Can we get some cotton candy?
我们能去吃棉花糖吗
Gentlemen, Mrs. Thompson, thank you for a terrific year.
先生们 汤普森夫人 今年合作愉快
Always a pleasure. Happy New Year.
荣欣之至 新年快乐
And to you as well. We'll see you tonight, then?
你也是 今晚见吗
We'll be looking forward to it.
我们会翘首以待的
Dr. Mason?
梅森医生
I'm Margaret Thompson.
我是玛格丽特·汤普森
We met at the holiday luncheon.
我们在午餐会上见过
Yes, of course.
对 没错
I was wondering, the woman earlier...
我想问 先前的那个女人...
how is she?
怎么样了
She's resting, but unfortunately she miscarried.
她正在休息 可惜她小产了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
It was unnecessary.
其实本不该发生的
Her baby's death, it could easily have been prevented.
她的孩子本来不会死
She miscarried most likely due to an E. Coli infection.
她的小产源于大肠杆菌感染
If someone had told her to avoid raw milk,
如果有人告诉她别喝生牛奶
her baby would be alive.
孩子就会活下来
You're on the board of this hospital, mrs. Thompson, are you not?
汤普森夫人 你是董事会成员 对吗
I am. Then you might be interested to know
没错 那你肯定想知道
that we do not provide even the most elementary prenatal care.
我们医院连最基本的产前护理都没有
We do not instruct women in nutrition or hygiene.
我们不教女人营养和卫生知识
They are ignorant about their bodies,
她们对自己的身体知之甚少
and what you saw today is the result.
你今天看到的就是后果
And what do you expect me to do?
你希望我怎么做
Nothing.
我不指望你做什么
Move it along, fellas.
动起来 伙计们
I wanna finish up early, bid adieu to '22.
我想早点收工 向一九二二年说再见
Well, look who's slummin'.
瞧瞧谁大驾光临了
Where's your partner? Eating his lunch.
你的合伙人呢 在吃午饭
Munya, we got company.
穆尼亚 有客人
You don't tell me when the boss comes around?
老板来了你都不提前通报
I just did, for Christ's sake.
上帝啊 我这不是刚说了么
Nucky. What brings you?
努基 有何贵干
I put some feelers out.
我派了线人出去
This Rowland Smith... he's hiding in Willow Grove.
有个罗兰·史密斯 躲在威洛格罗夫
Your old neck of the woods. Outside Philly.
你的老地盘 费城郊外
Spare him the interrogation
审问就不必了
and leave the body as a message for anyone else who'd like to rob us.
尸体留下 警告那些打我们主意的人
These fuckers need to learn respect.
这群混账得学会尊重
Is there a problem, Manny?
有问题吗 曼尼
New Year's Eve.
新年前夜
My wife makes a little party.
我妻子会张罗个小型聚会
You were destitute and desperate.
你曾经贫困绝望
Do you remember how I helped you?
还记得我怎么帮你吗
And I helped you as well.
我也帮了你
I do this for you,
我替你做这件事
but I want my own still,
但是我要自己的场子
my own operation.
自己的生意
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表