剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Is something wrong?
有事么
No, not at all.
没有
Just wanted you to know we caught the man.
只是想告诉你我们抓住那个人了
What man? The vagrant.
什么人 那个流浪汉
He'd been sneaking about the neighborhood,
他一直在附近转悠
breaking into yards, sleeping where he can.
四处乱窜 找地方睡觉
He lit the fire to keep warm and it got out of hand.
生火取暖 最后酿成大祸
Anyway, you won't be seeing him again.
不管怎么说 您不会再看到他了
He--
他
what did you do?
你做了什么
It's all taken care of.
都已经解决了
Mr. Harrow, good afternoon.
哈罗先生 下午好
I don't mean to intrude.
抱歉打扰
Your father left his jacket.
您父亲忘记拿外套了
This fell out the pocket.
这个从口袋里掉出来了
It got scratched.
有刮痕
Thank you. Is he feeling better?
谢谢 他感觉好些了么
He's asleep.
他睡着了
I'd ask you in, but No, I understand.
我想邀请您进来 但是 不 我明白
No.
不是
I mean, Dad's going through one of his moods.
我的意思是 父亲现在情绪不稳定
I don't want to set him off again.
我不想再惹到他
This was my brother's-- Fred.
这是我哥哥的 弗雷德
He died in the Argonne
他死在阿尔贡
right before the armistice.
就在停战之前
My father can't forgive that.
我父亲一直不能释怀
Goes off to the Legion Hall
总去军团大厅
like he's going to find Freddie just sitting there.
好像弗雷迪还坐在那一样
"Hi, Pop."
"老爸 你好"
He gets himself into these fights.
他总是卷入这样的争斗
You have family?
你有家人么
A sister.
有个姐姐
Are you close?
关系好么
We're close.
很好
Then she's lucky to have you back.
那她很幸运还有你
Hello? It's me.
喂 是我
I, uh, was detained in Washington unexpectedly.
我被困在华盛顿了
But I didn't want you to think
但我不想让你觉得我
I'm not concerned about what's been going on.
不关心发生的事
Nothing has been going on.
没发生什么事
You don't need to be stoic about it.
你没必要对我隐瞒
A vagrant started a fire.
一个流浪汉生了一堆火
He's been caught and...
他被抓住
taken care of, I'm told.
被解决了 有人告诉我
The greenhouse can be repaired
如果你愿意的话
if that's what you'd like.
花房♥还能修复
That isn't important. But, yes, have it repaired.
这不重要 但是 还是把它修好
Final boarding on track number seven...
七号♥站台最后登车
What is important?
那什么重要
I'm sorry, there's a lot of noise.
抱歉 这边有点乱
What did you say?
你说什么
I asked you what you think is important.
我问你什么才是重要的
Look, I didn't call to--
听着 我打电♥话♥不是为了
The kids. The kids are important.
孩子们 孩子们才是重要的
Are they all right?
他们没事吧
Margaret?
玛格丽特
We're all fine.
我们没事
Teddy's been protecting us.
泰迪在保护我们
Really?
真的么
Well, he's a brave little scout.
他真是个勇敢的小童子军
We should have a conversation
等你回来我们
when you return.
要谈谈
We don't have to. I think we do.
我觉得没必要 我觉得有
Things just can't go on being every which way, can they?
事情不可能做到面面俱到不是么
They're calling my train.
我的车马上就要开了
Then you should rush.
那你应该抓紧
Mr. Murray? Ma'am?
莫里先生 夫人
That was just Mr. Thompson on the phone.
刚才是汤普森先生的电♥话♥
He says you needn't concern yourself with us anymore
他说你不用照顾我们了
now the danger's past.
危险已经过去了
You sure?
你确定
You've been a great comfort.
感谢你的保护
Are you sleeping?
你睡着了么
No. Tell me again.
没 再告诉我一次
It's just going to scare you.
会吓到你的
It won't, I promise.
不会 我保证
It's better when you say it.
你说一下我感觉更好些
The gypsy man, he lives up the road.
那个吉普赛人 露宿街头
He used to live some way-- somewhere else.
他以前住在别的地方
He lives there now.
现在住在那了
Why is he so mean?
他为什么这么刻薄
Because he used to be a rabbit,
因为他以前是只兔子
but he got turned into a person.
后来变成人了
And that made him angry.
这让他很生气
And when he doesn't like you, he burns you up.
当他不喜欢你的时候 他会把你点着
Does he know about us?
他知道我们么
He knows Daddy's not here.
他知道爸爸不在这
What if he comes back?
他回来怎么办
Nothing's going to happen to you.
你会没事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
He tries anything,
他可以试试
I'll stick him in the face with this
我会用这个直接捅他的脸
and I'll kill him.
杀了他
Pardon me.
抱歉
Have we met?
我们见过么
Right.
对啊
You're the one who went missing three days,
你是那个失踪了三天的人
one of which was my opening night.
其中一天还是我的开戏日
If I told you where I've been, you wouldn't believe me.
就算我告诉你我去哪了 你也不会信的
I'm sure you're right.
我肯定你是对的
How'd it go?
反响如何
"As the object of Izzy's comic affection,
"在依奇的这部喜剧中
Billie Kent is heaven-sent."
贝莉·肯特真是天赐之选"
"New York Evening Journal."
"纽约晚报"
Not bad.
不赖
I also got a business card. Some movie director.
我还收到一张名片 什么电影导演给的
What's his name?
名字叫什么
My public simply can't get enough.
我的粉丝就是没完没了
She's not here.
她不在
Ah, but what great good fortune you are, Mr. Thompson.
您真是幸运啊 汤普森先生
Gaston Bullock Means.
加斯顿·布洛克·米恩斯
How'd you get this number?
你怎么得到的这个号♥码
Oh, your naughty virgin's listed.
你的风流处♥女♥在名单中
I do hope her hospitality exceeds that of Miss Randolph.
我希望她的殷勤程度能超过兰多夫小姐
Stale coffee in some greasy spoon.
路边小店里的劣质咖啡
Actually, I invited her.
事实是 我邀请了她
What do you want?
你想要什么
To merely offer my services.
仅仅是为你提供我的服务
As a fount of information regarding a mutual--
因为你我的共同之处而分享的信息
I'm afraid the term "Friend" Would be gilding the lily.
恐怕"友谊"这个词有点画蛇添足
It would if you're referring to Miss Randolph's boss.
如果你是指兰多夫小姐的老板那确实是
Indeed I am.
我就是这个意思
Seems lately our Mr. Daugherty can't retain any ally
最近我们的达赫提先生除了那个
except that blubbering walrus Jess Smith.
肥海象一样的杰西·史密斯以外再留不住一个同盟
And what would these services set me back?
这些服务要花费我多少钱
Well, the same 40,000 that would now be gathering moss
还是你我在纽约见面时
at the bottom of my fishbowl had I met you in New York.
放在鱼缸里的四万美元
That's a lot of money for mere information.
这么少的信息不值这么多钱
What if, by fact, I could introduce you and Miss Randolph
如果我能把你和兰多夫小姐介绍给
to an individual who could
一个可以
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表