剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Mayor Bader, what do you
巴德市长
have to say about all the recent violence?
你对最近发生的暴♥力♥事件 有何看法
We have men in the field, boys. Sheriff's Department is on it.
我们已经着手了 警长在调查
When will some arrests be made?
什么时候逮捕相关人员呢
Any day now. Have you lost control of the city?
随时 你已经无法控制这座城市了吗
There's no need for wild accusations.
不必胡乱指控
But the bodies are piling up.
但死的人越来越多
11 murders and counting.
超过十一起谋杀案
That's a statement, not a question.
这是声明 不是问题
Have you lost control of the city?
你已经无法控制这座城市了吗
Sheriff Keck and his men are taking every possible measure
凯克警长和他的警员竭尽全能
to ensure public safety.
保护大家的安全
Have you lost control? Absolutely have not.
是否已经失控 当然没有
Is that what you want the tourists to believe?
这是你想让游客相信的话吗
The everyday visitor has nothing to fear.
游客无须害怕
Nothing to fear except gunfire.
但是要小心枪火
These attacks are gangsters versus gangsters
这些都是黑帮之间的争斗
and ordinary citizens have no cause for undue concern.
普通百姓无须过度忧心
So you admit this town you claim to control
你的意思是 你声称在你之手的城市
is in the hands of criminals?
其实已被罪犯掌控
Where they from? New York? Philly?
他们是哪里的人 纽约 费城
Where they from? New York? Philly? Chicago?
他们是哪里的人 纽约 费城 芝加哥
They Italians?
是意大利人吗
One at a time, please. One at a time.
一个一个问 一个一个来
Are they the ones behind the shootings at the Ritz?
他们是丽兹枪杀案的幕后使者吗
Now, once again, that is the kind of irresponsible--
我再说一次 这是不负责任的...
What about the Northside killings? Are the Negroes involved?
北边的谋杀案呢 有黑鬼参与吗
If you let me get a word in Where's Nucky Thompson?
请容我说一句 努基·汤普森在哪里
Mr. Thompson Is he pulling the strings?
汤普森先生 是他主使的吗
Mr. Thompson Is he alive or dead?
汤普森先生 他是生是死
Let's get something straight.
先把事情说清楚
Nucky Thompson doesn't run this city.
这座城市不归努基·汤普森管
I do.
是我管
Right!
对
That's a riot.
真有趣
I left you nine messages at the Ritz.
我在丽兹给你留了九条信息
I'm completely in the dark out here.
我在这儿啥都不知道
They don't have papers in Pennsylvania?
宾州没有报纸吗
Did I miss something?
我错失了什么新闻
I'm fighting a war from a fucking lumberyard.
我在一个木场打仗呢
Now see? This is all new information.
看到没 这就是我不知道的新消息
Are you at Overholt?
你在欧文赫特吗
I've been here for five days.
我来了五天了
And?
然后呢
Don't you know what you got here?
你不知道这有些什么吗
I've never been near the place.
我没去过那地方
Then you need to come see it.
那你还是来看看吧
I can't make it down the block without getting shot at.
我走不过一街区 就会吃子弹
TAhat's too bad.
情况不妙啊
'Cause it's worth the trip.
不过你值得来一趟
What the fuck are you trying to tell me?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底想说什么
Well, I'm no expert,
我不是专家
but this place gets cooking,
不过这地方有搞头
you're the biggest bootlegger in the country.
你是国内最大的私酒商
Did you hear me? I'll call you back.
你听到了吗 我等会儿回你电♥话♥
What the fuck is going on?
怎么回事
Break it up. I said break it up!
放手 我说放手
You promised to keep a lid on this.
你保证会控制局面的
Got to blow off steam some kind of ways.
总得想个法子出出气
He gave his word they'd stay on their own side.
他保证过他们的人不会越界
How they supposed to get to the head?
不越界怎么上厕所
Dig a hole. Why's it my problem?
挖个洞 这不是我的问题
How about I give you the shovel and you do the digging?
我给你铲 你挖吧
Chalky, enough.
朝琪 够了
Okay?
好吗
Let's get something straight.
我先把话说清楚
I need him and I need those men.
我需要他 我需要这些人
Maybe I ought to take my boys and go home.
也许我该带我的人回家去
Fine, call Torrio. Tell him the deal's off.
好吧 打给托里奥 告诉他协议终止
No, the deal's with me.
不 你是和我定的协议
Then what's a handshake with you supposed to be worth?
那和你言和为的是什么
We'll head to the Boardwalk, down by Margate.
我们会去木板路 马盖特区尽头
See if we can't get Rosetti to stick his head out.
看能不能引罗塞蒂出来
You need to watch out for civilians.
你们得保护好市民
No, we need to watch out for ourselves.
不 我们得保护好自己
The rest is for you to clean up.
剩下的交给你们处理
Get your bingo-bongos to help.
让你的走狗们帮帮忙
Come on, we're going hunting.
走 打猎去
You were all told to lay off the supply.
你们都不准再喝了
The whores are gone.
小姐们都走了
The fuck we supposed to do if we can't have a drink?
没酒喝 我们搞毛啊
Keep sober so you don't get taken out next time.
保持清醒 下次才不会被抬着出去
If I'm gonna catch it, I'd rather be tight.
如果要死 我情愿醉着
You want the boss to hear you say that?
你想让老大听听你说的话吗
What the fuck do I care anymore?
我他妈的懒得管这么多
No wine.
没有酒
Forget about it. I no come all this way to have a drink.
算了 我奔波而来可不是为了喝酒
Keep everyone away from here.
清场
Let's go.
走吧
How many men I give you?
我给了你多少人
Exactly?
精确说
Exactly.
精确说
43.
四十三个
And how many of my men you have left?
你还剩多少人
Exactly?
精确说
31.
三十一个
Plus nine of my own.
包括我的九个人
So 12 of my men you lose.
那你失去了我给你的十二个人
And for what?
换来的是什么呢
I got the hotel.
我得到了他的酒店
I got the casino.
我得到了他的娱乐场
I got his warehouse.
我得到了他的仓库
You no have Nucky Thompson.
但是你没抓到努基·汤普森
Huh? And Arnold Rothstein,
也没抓到阿诺德·罗斯坦
he's still eating dinner in Times Square.
他现在还在时代广场吃饭
All these words you say,
你说的那些话
what do they mean?
是什么意思
I'm leaving bodies on the ground, Joe.
乔 我已经干掉了很多人
We're winning.
我们快赢了
And half of Thompson's crew,
汤普森手上的人
they're shines.
一半都是黑鬼
You can't count them as a whole person.
他们不能算完整的人
So?
那又怎样
What does it matter once they're dead?
只要他们都死了 就无所谓了
I'm gonna keep mine.
我会遵守我的诺言
Perfect.
很好
Now you know what time it is.
这样你就知道时间了
I'd like to go in, please.
请让我进去
Such a gentleman.
真有风度
Not always.
有时候吧
Dear. I have your lunch.
亲爱的 我给你端午餐来了
It's your favorite.
是你最喜欢的
Ham on white bread.
白面包配火腿
A dill pickle.
还有腌黄瓜
And Oreos if you finish everything.
如果你都吃光了 还有奥利奥
Aren't you hungry?
不饿吗
Why don't you come out and we'll eat together?
出来吧 我们一起吃
Would you like that?
好不好
Then I'll come in and sit with you.
然后我进去陪你坐着
That way, it won't be so lonely.
那样你就不那么孤单了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表