剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I'm in the middle of a meeting. It's turning to mush.
我在谈事 都粘了
So start without me.
那就别等我先吃
And then you're the big baby 'cause we didn't wait.
然后你又因为我们不等你大吵大闹
Come in and eat or don't come in at all.
过来吃饭 要不就别吃了
Oh, this is how you're dressing?
你就穿成这样吗
What's wrong with it? We're not good enough for the suit?
又怎么了 我们不配你穿正装吗
It's not a house suit. It's a business suit.
那不是家里穿的 是生意场上穿的
Oh, important business. Like you know all about it.
大生意啊 好像你懂似的
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I'll sit here naked. How about that?
我脱♥光♥了坐这里 怎么样
I'm gonna go now. I made all the extra.
我告辞了 我做了你的份
Very generous, but...
您真慷慨 但是...
Thank you, yes.
多谢 遵命
Let's start.
开始吃吧
What are we, cats in an alley?
我们是什么 野猫吗
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Basta!
够了
Father, Son, Holy Ghost,
圣父圣子圣灵
who eats the fastest gets the most.
吃得快的得的多
Did you think that up yourself?
你自己想出来的吗
Just pick stuff up along the way.
一路上走走学学
I imagine you've had all sorts of escapades
我猜想你从印第安纳到这里
between Indiana and here.
一定有说不完的经历
Heck, I've been all over.
什么都做过
Worked a logging crew in the Bitterroots.
在比特鲁特岭做过伐木工
Picked oranges right off the tree in Redlands.
在雷德兰兹上树摘过柑橘
Had a little go digging silver in Zacatecas, Mexico.
在墨西哥的萨卡特卡斯挖过几天银矿
What about girls?
没有姑娘吗
They got 'em down there.
姑娘是有的
Did you break their hearts?
你伤她们的心了吗
I gave them a good adios.
我有跟她们依依惜别
Such an adventurer.
真是一段精彩的旅程
It makes me feel so timid.
让我感觉自己好胆怯
What's keeping you here?
你为什么留在这里
Memories, I suppose.
我想是回忆
And dreams.
还有梦想
That don't pay the bills, though, do it?
回忆和梦想还不了账单吧
How did you become so wise?
你怎么变得这样聪明
Tell you what, you put this mausoleum up on the block,
我看这样 你把这鬼气森森的房♥子卖♥♥了
we hit the road with the stash, have us a fine old time.
你我轻装上路 好好逍遥一阵
I thought you came here for work.
我以为你是来找工作的
Who wants to do that if you don't have to?
不是生活所迫 谁会想找工作
You wouldn't be trying to take advantage of a lonely widow, would you?
你不会占一个孤独的寡妇便宜吧
Hike up that dress.
掀起裙子
Spread your legs.
张开腿
Oh, my.
天呐
Is there nothing I can do to stop you?
我就没有方法阻止你吗
All right, kids, listen up.
孩子们 听好了
For those of you that are new to this, these are the rules.
第一次玩的注意 这是规则
No fighting. No arguing.
不许打架 不许争吵
Whoever finds the most eggs wins 10 cents.
找到最多彩蛋的得十美分
But whoever finds a red egg
找到红色彩蛋的
wins a quarter.
得二十五美分
Okay, one,
好了 一
two-- did I say three?
二 我有说三吗
No. Well, I'm saying it now.
没有 我现在要说了
Three.
三
You point and I'll look.
你来指 我去找
I'll do it, Uncle Nucky.
我来吧 努基伯父
He hides 'em in the same place every year.
他老是藏在同一个地方
What I always think about was this.
我一直想着这些事
Ma putting out three red eggs.
妈妈把红的彩蛋藏起来
I remember Dad keeping the money.
我还记得爸爸藏钱
Still up for that drink?
还惦记着喝酒吗
Why not?
当然
Willie, you're the man in charge.
威利 你看着他们
You make it seem easy.
你真是举重若轻
How do you mean?
什么意思
Managing a brood of eight.
养活八个孩子
There are moments I just want to lie down and shut the door.
我也有精疲力尽的时候
But then there are days like this.
但也有这么开心的时候
And I think this is how life is supposed to be.
我觉得生活就是这样
Your two seem awfully nice.
你的孩子也很乖
They're eager to make a good impression.
他们是故意想留下好印象
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
Well, they've all got a bit of devil in them, don't they?
孩子也总有让人头疼的时候 不是吗
Willie ran me ragged for the longest time,
说实话 威利有一阵子
if you want to know the truth.
可把我折腾坏了
He's quite the young gentleman now.
他现在也是个棒小伙了
There was a lot of growing up the last couple of years.
这几年他长大了不少
I'm sorry, June,
对不起 琼
for all that's happened.
为发生过的一切
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
And Nucky did everything he could to help us out.
努基也一直在尽力帮我们
Yes, of course he did.
是啊
I didn't think you'd come.
我以为你不来的
Eli said I shouldn't bother.
伊莱说不该我♥操♥心
But you're my sister-in-law.
但你毕竟是嫂子
And we've never even met.
我们又没见过
It's just that You don't have to explain.
就是 不用说了
Eli and Nucky, you know,
伊莱和努基就这样
they've had a lot of ups and downs.
关系时好时坏
But Eli worships him.
但是伊莱崇拜他
He does?
真的吗
You know what that house was like.
你知道他们家小时候什么样吧
Ethan was a difficult man.
伊森脾气不好
And their mother, you never met her.
你没见过他们的妈妈
Elenore was the sweetest woman.
艾琳诺她人非常好
But like a wisp.
但是像小精灵一样
A breeze might blow her away.
弱不禁风
Nucky held them together.
是努基让他们走下去的
He doesn't discuss such things with me.
他从没跟我说过这些
That's how he is. All on the inside.
他就是这样 内敛
But he has a good heart.
但他的心是好的
Are you all right?
你没事吧
He has a mistress.
他有情人
Pardon? An actress in New York.
什么 一个纽约的演员
He's there half the week.
他去那待了半个星期
We hardly talk.
我们基本不说话了
He's involved in doings
他做了什么
I can't bear to think about.
我都不敢去想
He blames me. I blame him.
他怪我 我怨他
And I feel like
我觉得
the life is being pressed out of me.
已经没有活下去的力气了
Well...
好吧
I...
我
You brought pineapple upside-down.
你带了菠萝翻转蛋糕
Yes.
嗯
I hope everyone likes it.
我希望大家都喜欢
Let me find another cake dish.
我再去做个蛋糕
Red egg!
红蛋
Red egg! Red egg!
我找到红蛋了
I'll tell you what they are.
我告诉你们他们是什么
Hayseed crooks with their hands in the till.
他们就是一群攥着钱的罪犯
It started with Forbes.
从福布斯开始的
If there's any justice, which there isn't,
要是真有天理
they'll put the whole cabinet in the hoosegow.
整个内阁就都得进监狱
Oh, look who came back from the dead.
你死而复生了啊
What did I miss?
你们说什么了
Where to begin?
从哪说起呢
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表