剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Back from one of his excursions.
远行归来
I would very much liked to have seen him.
我其实很想见见他
And he you, I'm sure.
他也是 我肯定
Things were rather tense last time.
虽然你们上一次见面气氛不太好
To James.
敬詹姆斯
Shall we stop now with all this nonsense?
能省了这些废话吗
It is nonsense, isn't it?
的确是废话 对吧
We should really be drinking to the sap who died in your tub.
我们敬的 应该是死在你浴缸里的那个笨蛋
You killed my son, Nucky.
你杀了我儿子 努基
You're out of your mind. And I'll never see him again.
胡说 我不会再见你
A man who buried a son himself--
亲手杀死我儿子的人
I had nothing to do with any of that.
那不关我的事
to stand there and lie to my face!
还当着我的面撒谎
After all the disappointments,
我已经历了这么多失望
the false promises I kept every one.
虚假的承诺 我履行了承诺
to him and to me.
对我 对他的虚假承诺
Here's what I came to tell you.
我来是为了告诉你
Whatever you're trying to pull,
不管你想搞什么花样
there's something you'd best keep in mind--
你最好谨记一些事
you exist in this town because I allow you to.
你能在这里立足 是因为我点了头
And all in all, I'd say that's--
总而言之 我会说...
Very generous of you.
您真慷慨
You'd be wise to say that like you mean it.
你最好说得真切点
Well, next is the delicate matter of the act itself.
下一个该讨论文件的敏感字眼了
Something you're looking forward to, is it?
这是你最期待的事情 对吧
My concern is that it be placed within the proper moral context.
我更关心它是否符合道德规范
I'm here to keep him on the path, Sister.
我会监督他的 修女
I will see you both next Thursday.
我们下周四再见
Am I wrong or is she flirting with me?
是我误会了 还是她在对我调情
Every time we talk, she always brings it around to sex.
每次谈话都会被她扯到性方面去
Mrs. Shearer.
席勒夫人
Do you have a question?
有问题要问吗
I need to talk to her.
我要和她谈谈
Well, I have reports to attend to
我还有报告要写
and maybe a chance to actually eat dinner, so...
或许好好吃顿晚餐 那么失陪了
I'm glad you were able to come to the classes.
你能来听课真是太好了
I hope you're finding them useful.
希望课程内容对你有所帮助
If there's anything--
如果有什么需要...
My husband won't keep off me.
我丈夫不肯放过我
I told him I wasn't ready.
我说过我还没准备好
And he waited for a while,
之后他等了一阵
but now...
可是现在...
Did you explain to him that it still isn't--
你有没有向他解释现在为时过早
I don't want another child,
我不想再生孩子了
no matter what.
无论如何
That's not something we're allowed to discuss here.
这里是不可以谈论这个的
It's what every woman who came tonight wants to know.
这才是今晚来听课的每一个女人想要知道的
I made a promise to the sister--
我向修女保证过
You came to me, you offered help.
是你找到我 要提供帮助
I-- there is a pamphlet I can give you.
我...我可以给你一本小册子
It explains different methods--
里面讲解了许多不同的方法...
I don't need a pamphlet
我不需要小册子
or some man to tell me what I already know.
或者什么男人来教我已经知道的东西
When you first saw me and I was bleeding...
我们第一次见面 我在流血
I wasn't...
其实不是...
Yes?
什么
I stored the milk.
我故意留的陈牛奶
I waited.
等它变质
It wasn't an accident.
那不是意外
You understand?
你懂吗
I drank it on purpose to lose the baby.
我喝陈牛奶来流掉孩子
I won't go through that again.
我再也不要经历那样的事了
What do you need?
你需要什么
One of those Dutch caps that go up here
那种用在这里的子♥宫♥帽
so I can control things.
让我可以控制生育
But I don't know how to get one.
可我不知道从哪里弄
You have to ask a doctor.
你要问医生要
A doctor won't give me a diaphragm.
医生不会给我子♥宫♥隔膜的
A doctor won't even listen to me.
医生甚至不会听我说话
Doctors only listen to ladies like you.
医生只听你这样的夫人说话
It is okay, husband.
没事的 丈夫
Sleep.
睡吧
Plan to take in any shows while you're in New York?
打算在纽约看出戏吗
I hadn't really considered it.
还没考虑过
"Dizzy Izzy" Is a lot of laughs.
《头晕依奇》很有趣
I could set you up with house seats.
我可以给你安排保留座位
Let's keep the favors to a minimum.
娱乐先放到一边吧
What do you do for fun, Esther?
你平时有什么消遣 埃斯特
I run naked through the pages of the United States Criminal Code.
我在《美国刑法》的篇章间裸奔
Really?
真的吗
I believe I can say with some conviction
我想我可以有信心地说
that the arrangements are in place.
事情已经安排妥当
Where is he?
他在哪里
Miss Randolph, do you wish to be privy to these revelations?
兰多夫小姐 你有兴趣知道这些事情的细节吗
In for a penny.
非常
Mm, I applaud your boldness.
我赞成您的直率
Secretary Mellon is in Manhattan today
梅隆部长今天在曼哈顿
attending to matters particular to his private enterprises.
处理他私人产业的一些事物
He will, as a creature of habit,
按照习惯他今天会在
take his luncheon at the Union Club
联合俱乐部用午餐
on 51st Street and 5th Avenue.
第五大道五十一街
How do I get in there?
我怎么进去
You, Mr. Thompson, cannot.
你 汤普森先生是进不去的
However, Mr. Charles Rickson of Missouri can,
然而 密苏里州的查尔斯·里克森先生却可以
owing to a reciprocal agreement with the Kansas City Club.
因为卡萨斯城俱乐部与联合俱乐部有互惠协议
Charles Rickson?
查尔斯·里克森
You have prospered mightily in beef, Mr. Rickson,
里克森先生 您是牛肉产业大亨
and your name is on the register.
册子上有您的名字
What do I need to know?
我需要知道什么
Andrew Mellon is one of the richest men in the world.
安德鲁·梅隆是世界上最富有的人之一
As the head of the Treasury Department,
作为财政部部长
he's responsible for enforcing Prohibition
推行禁酒令实施与收缴赋税
as well as collecting the income tax,
都是他的责任
neither of which I understand him to be partial to.
据我所知 两者他都不太喜欢
And he despises Harry Daugherty.
还有他憎恶哈利·达赫提
Whom he regards as no more than a common thief--
他认为达赫提不过是一个小贼
not to cast dispersions on our employer.
不是我对领导不敬
Is that enough to get Mellon to arrest Remus?
这足以让梅隆逮捕达赫提吗
The secretary's business interests are manifold.
这位部长的商业投资很广
He is prominent in finance, steel, coal.
突出的有金融 钢铁 煤矿
He is also the majority shareholder
他还是宾夕法尼亚州
in the Old Overholt Distillery in West Overton, Pennsylvania.
西奥弗顿老欧文赫特酒厂的大股东
Andrew Mellon owns a distillery?
安德鲁·梅隆有酒厂
Pointless possession in this day and age,
在现今的情势下算不上大产业
but it is remarkable how large small irritations
但是微小的刺♥激♥
can loom in the minds of great men.
却总能影响伟人的决断
That's all you're going to give me?
你就只告诉我这些
Rather more than you walked in with.
您所知已经比进门时多了许多
The rest will be a tribute to your resourcefulness.
余下的就要靠足下的聪明才智了
You know, I don't think I do want to hear everything.
我要是不要知道所有细节为好
You notice anything funny lately?
发现最近有什么有趣的事了吗
What do you mean? At work.
你指什么 工作上
You know, the way people been acting.
大家最近的行为
Johnny say anything to you? About what?
强尼对你说过什么吗 关于什么
About what happened-- Joe Miller.
关于发生的事 乔·米勒
Why? Was he sore?
怎么 他病了吗
I don't know. Didn't say nothing.
我不知道 什么都没啥
I don't like this, Jake.
我不喜欢这里 杰克
It's where the meat comes from.
这样才有肉吃
Hitch up your pants. They're hanging off your ass.
提提裤子 都要掉了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表