剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Use your foot.
用你的脚
Push. How long is this gonna take?
推 还要多久
It's not moving.
拧不动
The lugs are rusted.
螺丝生锈了
Where's Walt Wallet when you need him, huh?
沃尔特·沃勒特怎么不出现呢
"Gasoline Alley," Right?
你说的是《汽油巷》里的男主吧
Yeah, it ain't going anywhere.
它不会乱跑的
Morning.
早上好
Well, it was.
现在可不好
Flat tire, eh?
车胎漏气了
Lugs are rusted. At least this lug is.
螺丝都生锈了 至少这个生锈了
I got some 3-In-One in the glove box.
我的工具箱里有"三合一"
Maybe that'll help. I don't know what that is.
也许有用 什么东西
It's oil. What else?
润滑油 不然是什么
Let him get the thing.
让他拿来试试
Guess there's no point.
估计没用
Could have been a tool.
也有可能是种工具
Pardon?
什么
3-In-One.
"三合一"
"What else?" You said.
你说"不然是什么"
Could have been a wrench or something.
也可能是个扳手什么的
I don't see how it could have been a wrench.
怎么可能是个扳手
Or a solvent of some type. Well, naturally, but...
也许是一种溶剂 差不多 但是...
I grew up in Sicily. Sperlinga.
我在西西里岛的斯佩林加长大
We had olive oil, not-- what-do-you-call-- 3-In-One.
我们有橄榄油 可没有你说的"三合一"
Look, mister, I-- I didn't mean anything by it.
先生 我没有其他意思
I'm pulling your leg. Relax.
只是开个玩笑 别紧张
Come on, Regina.
过来 雷吉娜
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Regina? Yeah. It means "Queen."
雷吉娜 "'女王"的意思
Good day to you.
祝你愉快
To you as well. Come on, Regina.
你也是 走吧 雷吉娜
What else could it be? Here.
还有可能是什么 给你看看
Could be this. Or maybe it could be this!
还可能是这样 或者是这样
Or this!
或者这样
You fucking piece of shit!
你这坨狗屎
**There'll be a change in the weather*
*天气会变
**A change in the sea*
*大海也会变
**From now on, there'll be a change in me*
*今后 我也会有变化
**My walk will be different*
*步伐会变
**My talk and my name*
*谈吐会变 名字会变
**Ain't nothin' 'bout me gonna be the same...*
*我将是焕然一新的我
Here you go, kid.
拿好了 孩子
Don't dawdle. Get it over there.
别偷懒 快端过去
*And if that ain't enough
*如果这还不够
*I'm gonna change the way I strut my stuff
*我将不再处处炫耀
**Oh, nobody wants you when you're old and gray
*人老珠黄 谁也不会稀罕
**There'll be some changes made today*
*现在就要改变
**Oh, there'll be some changes made*
*现在就要改变
**I'm gonna change my way of living*
*我要改变我生活的方式
**If that ain't enough*
*如果这还不够
**I'm gonna change the way I strut my stuff*
*我要改变趾高气扬的态度
**Oh, nobody wants you when you're old and gray*
*人老珠黄 谁也不会稀罕
**There'll be some changes made today...*
*现在就要改变
*- Sir. - * Oh, there'll be some changes made*
先生 *现在就要改变
**Oh, yeah, there'll be some changes made.*
*现在就要改变
Thank you, sir.
谢谢先生
Nothing like a hot coffee on a cold morning, eh?
寒冷的清晨 有杯热咖啡足矣
A good breakfast?
丰盛的早餐
I tell you, when I was a kid, I never ate breakfast.
我小的时候 从不吃早餐
Well, we barely had any food.
因为没吃的
But now it's my favorite meal of the day.
但是现在我最喜欢吃早饭
My kids-- I make sure they always start the day
我要保证我的孩子
with a hot meal.
每天都能吃到热乎乎的早餐
It's funny, some people--
有些人 很有意思
how they say they'd never steal.
他们总说绝不会偷窃
But you've got a family, kids to take care of--
但是当你要养家糊口时
you'll do anything,
你什么都会做
which is why I'm not angry.
所以我现在并不生气
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
Nate. Really, I'm not.
奈特 我真的不生气
I mean, you're a thief, right, Nate?
虽然你是个小偷 是吧 奈特
Mr. Thompson You steal things for a living.
汤普森先生 你靠偷东西为生
Isn't that correct?
对吗
Answer the man when he speaks.
问你什么答什么
Yes. Okay.
对 好的
So on the one hand we have you, Nate, a thief;
一边是你 奈特 一个小偷
on the other we have Mr. Doyle here
一边是多伊尔先生
who owns a warehouse in which he stores booze.
他有一个仓库 用来藏酒
One night, Mr. Doyle leaves the aforementioned warehouse unattended
一晚 多伊尔先生出去撒尿
while he answers nature's call in the outhouse.
仓库无人看守
The thief, spotting an opportunity to feed his family,
小偷看到了机会
comes in and robs the warehouse with an unknown accomplice.
遂伙同某个同伙溜进仓库 大肆作案
Now I ask you, Mr. Doyle, what do thieves do?
现在我问你 多伊尔先生 小偷是干什么的
Beg pardon? It's a simple question. What do thieves do?
什么 简单问题 小偷是做什么的
They steal things? Correct.
偷东西 对
That's their job-- they steal things.
那就是他们的本职工作 偷东西
And warehouse owners?
仓库主人是干什么的呢
Store things? Right again.
存东西 又对了
Now, who, in this scenario, wasn't doing their job?
那在这个情况下 谁没做好本职工作
The thief, whose entire reason for being is to steal things,
是以偷东西为生的小偷呢
or the fucking imbecile
还是这个
who left the warehouse full of liquor unlocked
去撒尿的时候
while he was taking a goddamn dump?
没锁好装满酒的仓库门的蠢货呢
The imbecile? The imbecile.
蠢货吧 就是那个蠢货
I'm not angry, Nate.
我不生气 奈特
You were only doing your job.
你只是做了你该做的
Thank you, Mr. Thompson.
多谢 汤普森先生
Who was your wheelman?
谁是你的同伙
Rowland Smith. Rowland Smith.
罗兰·史密斯 罗兰·史密斯
Untie him.
给他松绑
Oh, but, before you do, put a bullet in his fucking head.
松绑之前 给他一枪
What?! No! No, Mr. Thompson!
什么 不要 不要 汤普森先生
Please! No! No!
求你了 不要不要
Please!
求你了
Certain people you do not steal from.
老虎屁♥股♥你不该摸
Set down a doily, please. Yes, ma'am.
把桌布铺好 是 夫人
Philip, the serving spoons need polishing. Right away, ma'am.
菲利普 把汤匙擦干净 马上夫人
It's Scottish for "Long, long ago."
这是苏格兰语的"很久以前"
Will we sing it tonight? Yes, dear.
我们今晚要唱吗 是的亲爱的
The moment the clock strikes midnight.
零点的钟声一响 就开始唱
Daddy says I could stay up till 1923.
爸爸说我可以一直玩到一九二三年
No bragging, Teddy.
别夸大其词 泰迪
As plucky aviatrix Carrie Duncan
当勇敢的女飞行员凯莉·邓肯
arrives in South Jersey to prepare for her...
到达南泽西准备她的...
Where is Daddy?
爸爸在哪里
At work, I imagine.
在工作吧
I made him a card.
我给他做了卡片
Well, you'll see him tonight at the party.
今晚你会在派对上见到他
You can give it to him then.
到时候再给他吧
Mama, what's an "Aviatrix"? A female aviator.
妈妈 "Aviatrix"是什么意思 女飞行员
A lady who flies an aeroplane?
驾驶飞机的女人
Can you believe it? Carrie Duncan.
难以置信吧 她叫凯莉·邓肯
She'll be the first person to fly nonstop across the entire continent.
她会是第一个飞越大♥陆♥的人
She takes off from Cape May in the morning.
早晨她从五月岬郡起飞
Just as soon as she finishes bobbing her hair.
她理完发就去了
That will be all, Philip.
可以了 菲利普
Now, at the ripe age of 27, Miss Duncan...
刚到27岁 邓肯小姐...
I've a meeting.
我要去开个会
I'll be back in a few hours.
几个小时后我就回来
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表