剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
第二季第一集
《大西洋帝国》
Here you go, boss. coming your way.
老板 到你那儿了
Come on, let's go! All right, I got it, I got it.
走 走了 好的 我捡到了
I got one.
我捡到一瓶
Come on, guys. come on. Here you go.
加油兄弟们 接着
Come on, fellas. Watch your back.
加油兄弟们 小心点
**Listen to me,honey dear*
*请听我来说 亲爱的宝贝
**Something's wrong with you, I fear*
*你有点不对劲 我害怕
**It's getting harder to please you*
*越来越难讨好你
*- Harder and harder each year...* - Here you go, two for you.
*一年难过一年* 接着 两箱
**I don't wanna make you blue*
*我不想让你伤心
**But you need a talking to*
*但是我不得不对你说
**Like a lot of people I know*
*待我慢慢道来
**Here's what's wrong with you*
*和我熟知的大多数人一样
**After you get what you want you don't want it*
*得之你所欲 随后便不再珍惜
**If I gave you the moon*
*即使我为你摘下月亮
**You'd grow tired of it soon*
*你也会很快厌倦
**You're like a baby*
*你恰似一个婴儿
**You want what you want when you want it*
*需要时便真的需要
**But after you are presented*
*得手之后
**With what you want,you're discontented*
*仍不满足
**You're always wishing and wanting for something*
*你的欲求源源不断
**When you get what you want*
*得到你所欲
**You don't want what you get*
*便不再珍惜
**And though I sit upon your knee*
*即便我在你怀抱
**You'll grow tired of me*
*你也会很快厌倦我
**'Cause after you get what you want*
*因为你得到你所欲
**You don't want what you wanted at all...*
*便不再珍惜
**After you get what you want you don't want it*
*得到你所欲 随后便不再珍惜
**If I gave you the moon*
*即使我为你摘下月亮
**You'd grow tired of it soon*
*你也会很快厌倦
**And though I sit upon your knee*
*即便我在你怀抱
**You'll grow tired of me*
*你也会厌倦我
**'Cause after you get what you want*
*因为得到你所欲
**You don't want what you wanted at all.*
*你便不再珍惜
There.
搬这里
Orville, go let him in.
奥维尔 去开门
I don't pay to play.
给你们钱不是来玩的
Keep your mouths shut and them crates moving.
闭上嘴 速度干活
Yes sir. Here you go.
遵命 就是这样
Mama!
妈妈
The casing's jammed! come on.
弹匣卡住了 该死
Come on! Go on, get in there. It's jammed.
快点 进去 卡住了
Just pop that out. Hand me that.
赶紧取出来 给我
Holy Jesus! Shut up, shut up!
我的上帝啊 闭嘴 闭嘴
Purity, sobriety,
圣洁 节制
and the white christian's Jesus.
白人基♥督♥徒的上帝
My arm! Get up. Let's get out of here, come on.
我的手臂 快离开这里 走
My fucking arm.
我的手啊
Get him up here. Get him up here, Charlie.
把他扶上来 把他扶上来 查理
Get him up here. Come on!
把他扶上来 快点
Oh, my arm! Get up, get up.
我的手 起来 起来
One of them shot me in the arm, god damn it. Go go.
该死 有人打中了我的手臂 开车 开车
Go go! Come on, move it!
开车 开车 快点 快开车
I don't want to go.
我不想去
I am not in the mood for this, Teddy. come out.
我没耐心和你玩 泰迪 出来
I will count to three.One, two, three.
我数到三 一 二 三
Teddy.
泰迪
I don't want to.
我不想去
I am warning you, do not turn your back on me, young man.
我警告你 不准不听话 小家伙
Come here.
出来
Mama. Come out from there. You're upsetting your sister.
妈妈 出来 你把你妹妹吓着了
No!
不要
You're home. Be it ever so humble.
你回来了 金窝银窝不如自己的草窝
What's the problem? Why is he under there?
怎么回事 他为什么躲在桌子底下
He doesn't want to go to school.
他不想去上学
You want to grow up to be a fishmonger?
你以后想当鱼贩子么
Yes! No, you don't.
是的 不 不对
You want to be a doctor or something, remember?
你是想做医生的 还记得吗
like dr. Surran. Sister Bernice
就像苏林医生一样 柏妮斯修女
he was misbehaving apparently and she took the ruler to him.
显然是因为他做了错事 她打了他
What did you do? I didn't do anything.
你做了什么 我什么也没做
Well, nuns don't just go around hitting people.
修女是不会随便打人的
She pulled my hair.
她扯我的头发
A nun hit me when I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候 如果被修女打
I'd get another whipping from my dad.
还会被我爸爸再打一顿
Go with Katy, dear. wash up.
让凯蒂带你去洗漱
You too. This way, sweethearts.
你也一起去 这边走 孩子们
Come on.
走吧
It's nearly 8:00 P.M.
快早上八点了
Considering the night I had,
考虑到昨晚的情况
I'm amazed I'm home before 9:00.
我很惊讶我居然在九点之前回家了
I'm sure.
我知道
But you do look ravishing.
但是你真的很迷人
And ravishable.
秀色可餐
Time for school. come on.
该去上学了 快点洗
I'm not going! Yes, you are going.
我不去 你必须去
Come on. I don't want to!
走啦 我不想去
Let's get your coat. Mama!
把你的外套拿上 妈妈
I'm not going! I told you.
我不去 说了无数次了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To the office to get some sleep.
去办公室睡个觉
Do you want your mommy upset? No, I told you!
你想惹妈妈生气吗 不去 我说了
Mama! Teddy!
妈妈 泰迪
These eggs taste funny.
鸡蛋的味道很有趣
Maybe someone made the chicken laugh.
可能有人把鸡妈妈逗笑了
Oh, there's my handsome man. Hey, pal.
我的帅儿子回来了 儿子
Daddy!
爸爸
Nucky call?
努基打过电♥话♥吗
Was he supposed to?
他应该打么
I'll take some ham and some eggs.
我要吃火腿和鸡蛋
Oh, well, I know how he likes them, dear.
亲爱的我来 我知道他的口味
You want to go shoot some gulls? Yeah.
想不想去猎海鸥 想
Jimmy. What?
吉米 怎么了
He's too young. No, I'm not.
他还太小了 我不小了
I was his age, I used to go all the time.
我在他这个年纪的时候 就经常去了
Younger, with your father.
比他还小呢 和你♥爸♥爸一起去的
Actually it was with Nucky mostly.
其实大多数是和努基一起去
I don't think it's safe. Please!
我觉得不安全 求你了
Please please. Come on.
求你了 没事的
He's a big boy. relax, Ange.
他不是小孩子了 别担心 安吉
You worry too much.
你过虑了
Please! make sure he dresses warmly.
带我去吧 让他多穿点衣服
All right, come on, Let's go. Your plaid pants.
好了走吧 穿上你的格子裤
Got it. You got it?
趴好了 抱紧啊
And be careful.
小心点
Are we gonna shoot some real seagulls with real guns?
我们会用真枪打活海鸥吗
Yes, we are.
是的 没错
I really wish you wouldn't do that. Do what, dear?
我真希望你刚才没那么做 做什么
Undercut me. Oh, sweetie,
拆我的台 亲爱的
I would never. You're his wife.
我绝不会的 你是他的妻子
Yes, and I'm Tommy's mother.
没错 我同时也是汤米的母亲
No problem.
没问题
I was only trying to help, dear--
我只是试着帮忙
As your husband's mother.
以你丈夫母亲的身份
Boys will be boys, after all.
男人都是长不大的孩子
You know, when Jimmy was a baby
当吉米还是个小孩的时候
and I would change his diaper...
我给他换尿布
I used to kiss his little winkie.
会亲亲他的小♥弟♥弟♥
What is the meaning of this?!
这是干什么呢
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表