剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Where they going?
他们去哪
What the fuck is going on?!
这他妈怎么回事
Hey, where the fuck is everybody?
人都他妈去哪了
They're gone. Gone where?
走了 走哪去了
New York. Masseria's orders.
纽约 马赫里亚的命令
Come on!
来啊
Go!
走
Where's Tonino? Fuck him, let's go.
Tonino呢 管他呢 赶紧走
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Do you think I give a fuck?
你觉得我在乎他的死活吗
Put it down.
放下枪
Put it down!
放下
Tommy, close your eyes.
汤米 闭上眼睛
Here comes Masseria's boys.
马赫里亚的人来了
And here they go.
走着
Die, you fucking cowards!
死吧 一群胆小鬼
That's for you, sons of bitches!
尝尝这个 王八蛋
Well, I got that out of my system.
我杀着玩杀够了
You and me both.
我也是
Come on. Back to Chicago.
走 回芝加哥
Jesus Christ.
天啊
God.
上帝啊
Jesus.
天啊
Who did this?
谁干的
You came.
你来了
Where's Rosetti?
罗塞蒂呢
I was good.
我做的很好
I did what--
我做了
I went upstairs like you said to.
我上楼按你说的做了
What?
什么
And the man--
但是他
the man, he--
他
Nucky.
努基
He did something very bad to me.
他[准将]对我做了很不好的事
Who is it?
是谁
Who's there?
谁
Me.
我
Don't turn on the light.
别开灯
Why?
为什么
What happened?
怎么了
Richard, are you all right?
理查德 你没事吧
Neither of us are hurt.
我们两个都没受伤
What does that mean?
没受伤是什么意思
It's not our blood.
不是我们的血
Then whose is it?
那是谁的
Take the boy.
把孩子接过来
Go on.
去啊
Upstairs. Fred's room.
上来 弗雷德的房♥间
I need to know what's going on.
我得知道发生了什么事
Just take him up.
把他抱上去
Julia, please.
茱莉亚 快点
And turn off that lamp.
把灯关了
Did anyone see you pull up?
有人看到你停车么
You don't come home like this.
你不能这样回家
Whatever battle you're fighting.
不管你打了什么仗
That's not what a soldier does.
士兵不会这样做
You need to clean yourself up.
你得把自己清理干净
I'll talk to her, and in the light of day--
我会和她谈 明天白天
No.
不
He's safe.
他是安全的
That's all that matters.
这是最关键的
Randolph.
我是兰多夫
Hello?
喂
This is Andrew Mellon.
这位是安德鲁·梅隆
Is it really?
真的么
Why would I claim otherwise?
如假包换
Are you in a location
你那边
where your conversation might be overheard?
听电♥话♥安全么
No one can hear me, sir.
安全 长官
Then I have a request.
我有一个要求
It has come to my attention
我注意到
that a certain business enterprise of mine,
属于我的一家企业
in the absence of my full attention,
因为我的疏忽
has been illicitly commandeered by a criminal organization.
被一个犯罪组织给非法霸占了
What enterprise, sir?
什么企业 先生
The Overholt Distillery in western Pennsylvania.
西宾州的欧文赫特酿酒厂
I don't understand what you want me to do.
我不知道你想让我做什么
Shutter the premises.
关闭那里
Apprehend and indict anyone
逮捕并且起诉
associated with its illegal operation.
和那里的非法活动有关的任何人
You want me to arrest Enoch Thompson?
您想让我逮捕伊诺克·汤普森
It was Mr. Thompson who brought this illegality to my attention.
正是汤普森先生将那里的犯罪行为告知于我的
Then who are we talking about?
那我们在说谁
Arnold...
阿诺德
Arnold...
阿诺德
Rothstein.
罗斯坦
Rothstein.
罗斯坦
Made it out.
出来了
Hiding in the closet.
躲在衣柜里
Whatever you had to do.
迫不得已啊
That guy with the mask, what the fuck was that?
那个戴面具的 那是什么玩意
Can't go to New York.
不能回纽约
Not gonna be too welcome there.
肯定不会受欢迎
So, just a suggestion--
提个建议
we lay low in the woods.
我们到林子里避避风头
The-- what do you call-- the Poconos.
叫什么来着 波科诺
Get our bearings, fresh air,
搞清楚状况 休息一下
figure out our next move.
然后想想下一步的出路
Relax, it's a party.
放松 这是一场聚会
I'm making a big decision.
我要做个大决定
From now on,
从现在开始
I'm only selling hooch every other Thursday.
我每隔一周的周四才卖♥♥酒
Because I have important friends.
因为我有很重要的朋友
I'm an important person.
我是一个很重要的人
I have important garters holding up my very important socks.
我重要的袜带勾着我重要的袜子
Do you have any idea
你♥他♥妈♥知不知道
who the fuck I am?
我是谁
Do you?
你知道么
Do you?
知道么
You're Nucky Thompson. I'm Barney Google.
你是努基·汤普森 我是兔八哥
With the goo-goo- googly eyes.
瞪着大眼的兔八哥
And I never, ever
我从来
take anything personal.
不针对任何人
Fuck 'em all, huh?
去他们的吧
I came here with nothing.
我来这的时候一无所有
How do you lose what you never had?
你怎么失去你从来没有的东西
Start over.
重头再来
What this country's all about, right?
不正是这个国家的意义么
So we head west.
我们向西去
Find some hick burg.
找个小乡村
Blow 'em right over. How hard could that be?
霸占下来 能有多难
Couple of speaks,
讲几次话
truck in some girls,
上两个妞
keep the whole operation nice and tight.
保证买♥♥卖♥♥正常运作
And maybe I don't tell the wife, huh?
也许我都不告诉我老婆
Yeah.
是的
Maybe I just do that.
也许我就这么干了
Barney Google
兔八哥
With the goo-goo- googly eyes
瞪着大眼的兔八哥
Barney Google
兔八哥
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表