剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Six.
六岁
Got his whole life ahead of him.
大好人生摆在眼前呢
I've tried to shelter him
我努力想保护他
from harsh realities.
不用面对残酷的现实
It hasn't been easy.
但并不容易
Don't get so down on yourself.
别对自己这么苛刻
You're doing a swell job.
你做得很好了
There's always company around here.
这里整天人来人往
Kids love that.
孩子都喜欢热闹
Maybe...
或许
maybe it's best we let you conduct your business
或许我们应该让你专心谈生意
without distractions.
别有太多干扰
Don't see what you're getting at.
我不明白你要说什么
That Tommy and I go someplace else. Just for a bit.
我带汤米去别处 就住一阵子
Yeah.
是吗
I don't think I want that.
我觉得我不想那样
Why not?
为什么
I like having you around.
我喜欢有你在身边
If I didn't know where you were,
如果不知道你在哪里
I might get... anxious.
我可能会 很担心
You don't have to worry about me.
你不需要担心我的
Jeez, Red, I hope not.
里德 那是最好
This is gonna work out. You'll see.
会好起来的 你等着瞧吧
Get everything settled,
先把事情摆平
then you and me,
然后我们俩
we'll show this town how it's done.
让全城的人都开开眼
You and me?
我们俩
Set you up fine.
让你风光起来
Best of everything.
什么都是最好的
All this grief running whores,
这群奔丧一样的婊♥子♥
you won't need to bother.
再不用你操心
I'm gonna treat you like a queen.
我要侍奉你如女王
Would you?
是吗
Up there on a pedestal.
高踞在宝座上
And where are you?
你又在哪里呢
I'm way down below.
我在下面
Like a little bug
像一只小小的虫子
crawling around on your toe.
匍匐在你脚下
I could crush you.
我可以碾死你
Just squash me flat
把我碾成碎屑
till I'm begging for more.
直到我求你继续
Is that what you'd like?
那是你想要的吗
I'm just having some fun.
我不过是寻开心
People have fun in different ways.
人们寻开心的法子有很多
There's no need to be ashamed of any of them.
这可没有什么值得羞愧的
That's what this club is all about.
这间夜♥总♥会♥就是让人开心的
You're a pistol, Red.
你就是一支枪 里德
Then why don't you pull my trigger
那你怎么不扣响扳机
and see what shoots out?
看看会射出什么
I don't know about you, Gyp...
吉普 你怎么想我不晓得
But sometimes,
可是有时候
I wish someone
我只希望有人
would give me exactly
能照我应得的那样
what I deserve.
来对待我
Hello? This is Arnold Rothstein.
喂 我是阿诺德·罗斯坦
To whom am I speaking?
你是谁
Eli Thompson.
伊莱·汤普森
I was hoping to speak to your brother.
我想跟你哥哥通话
It's him.
是他
Arnold.
阿诺德
I'm calling with an offer.
我来跟你谈笔交易
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道这号♥码的
Is that important?
那重要吗
No.
不重要
Your distillery in Pennsylvania.
你在宾夕法尼亚州的酒厂
Overholt.
欧文赫特
For a percentage of ownership,
分我一部分所有权
I can arrange for Joe Masseria to back away from Gyp Rosetti.
我可以让乔·马赫里亚放弃吉普·罗塞蒂
Back away meaning what?
"放弃"作何解释
That he completely pulls his support,
完全收回他的支持
removes all of his men.
撤回所有人手
How much of a percentage?
你要分几成
99,
九♥成♥九
Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生
I will require 99%.
我要九♥成♥九
I'm offering you a way out.
我给你的是一条生路
If I can deliver Masseria,
如果我能说服马赫里亚
do we have a deal?
我们成交吗
Yes.
成交
You'll be hearing from me later.
我回头跟你联♥系♥
Big bait catches big rat.
香饵钓大鱼
Have you lived here long, Mrs. Hollis?
霍利斯夫人 你住这儿很久了吗
I'd say it's 16 years.
有十六年了吧
Spring of '07. So, yes, just 16.
一九零七年春天来的 刚好十六年
Harold wanted to be somewhere
哈罗德想去一个
he felt he could be of the most use.
他看上去会更有用的地方
I can't say I didn't have other ambitions in mind.
我不能说我没有别的想法
But we stayed, and I think
可是我们住了下来
that turned out to be the right decision.
我认为这个决定是对的
You live...?
你住在
Over on Scholes Street. By Graham.
斯科尔斯街 格拉汉姆的边上
You've got everything you need there.
那边什么都有
It's not far from the rest of my family.
离家里亲戚也不远
Harold has a sister in Bushwick.
哈罗德有个妹妹在布希威克区
Well, dear?
亲爱的
Why don't you show Mrs.... Rohan.
不如你带这位夫人 罗翰
Mrs. Rohan the room and she can make her decision.
带罗翰夫人去房♥间 让她做决定
I'll just tend to a few things.
我还有几件事要处理
Would you like to?
要来看看吗
I would, yes.
也好
All right.
好的
This is where my husband sees people.
这里是我丈夫问诊的地方
Coughs, cuts, fevers,
咳嗽 割伤 发烧
indigestion-- everything.
消化不良... 什么都治
I need to bring my monthly on.
我想让月事恢复
When was your last?
上一次是什么时候
Six weeks.
六周前
He can help you then.
那么他可以帮你的
He does that for many women.
他为许多妇女做过
He's very careful. Very thorough.
他很细心 很彻底
You can take a little time.
你可以考虑一阵子
Come back if that's what you'd like.
想好了再回来
I'm lost.
我好迷茫
I'm completely lost.
我完全迷失了
I never tell anyone what to do.
我从不告诉别人该怎么做
Do I leave my dress on?
要脱掉裙子吗
I'll get you a clean gown.
我去给你找一件干净罩袍
You're looking at this the wrong way.
你看这件事的角度不对
The bulls collared me, all right?
我被政♥府♥探员下了套
But I worked out an angle.
可我找对了门路
I'm not doing time.
不用蹲监狱
And no one's the wiser.
没有谁对谁错
We just pick up where we left off.
在哪跌倒在哪爬起来
And I'll cover the hit.
亏空我来还
I will, Meyer.
我会的 迈耶
I guarantee it.
我保证
Out of my pocket.
我自己出钱
You're not gonna say nothing?
你不说句话吗
50 pounds.
五十磅
100 thousand
操♥他♥妈♥的
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表