剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Put it front of me, take it away.
赐予我一切 又拿走一切
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Just to screw with me?
就是为了耍我吗
What kind of sick fuck thinks that way?
哪个混♥蛋♥会这么做
I'm supposed to trust You.
我本应该相信你
Based on the treatment so far,
迄今为止 我遭遇的种种
what are you up to, huh?
你到底想怎么样
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm listening!
我洗耳恭听
I'm ready for any kind of explanation!
你给个解释啊
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm praying.
我在祈祷
You're yelling.
你在吼叫
Can I ask you something?
能问你点事儿吗
Of course.
可以
Where's God keep the rest of it?
上帝把其余的藏在哪里
Answer me!
回答我
Get the money!
把钱拿来
Prepare to be enchanted.
准备好心旷神怡了么
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Beats a 10-cent bathhouse by a country mile.
比十分钱一次的澡堂好上千万倍
We're going to have a wonderful time here.
我们会在这里度过一段奇妙之旅
But you have to indulge me
不过你得满足我
and do exactly as I say.
按我说的做
First you need to undress.
你要先脱衣服
What am I supposed to do next?
下一步又做什么
What about you? You first.
你呢 你先
Careful. It's very warm.
当心 水很热
Slowly.
慢慢的
Slowly.
慢慢的
There you go.
好了
Well? A little lonely.
感觉如何 有点孤单
Better?
好点了么
Getting there.
有点了
I'm going to wash you now.
我来帮你洗
And you don't have to do a thing.
你什么都不用做
What happened here?
这里是怎么回事
A little dust-up.
打架打的
Don't tell me.
先别告诉我
A girl?
是为了姑娘
Somebody was treating her a way I don't like.
有人欺负她
And you rode to the rescue.
所以你就去英雄救美了
I don't know about that,
我不懂这些文绉绉的东西
but someone had to do something.
但是我必须做点什么
Is it nice? Mmm.
感觉很好吧 是的
Then close your eyes and relax.
闭上眼睛 放轻松
I'm going to make you feel very good.
我会让你更舒服的
You really are rather a decent person, aren't you?
你确实是个很正直的人 对吧
I'm just trying to get along.
我只是想好好活下去
But it ain't been the easiest life.
虽然很不容易
Well, it's going to be easier now.
现在一切会变得越来越容易
Fucking hell!
他妈的
What did you just do? Don't concern yourself.
你在干什么 别担心
What is this? Something special for you.
这是什么 专门给你准备的东西
What the goddamn you trying to pull here?
你给我注射的什么
It's just heroin. That's all.
海♥洛♥因♥
Lovely heroin. How much was in this?
爱的海♥洛♥因♥ 有多少
I suppose rather a lot.
我想有点多
How about I put this in you, huh?
我给你也来点怎么样
How about I stick this--
我把这个扎在
stick this--
扎在
I'm getting up. I'm getting up.
我要起来 我要起来
You shouldn't fight it.
你不要挣扎了
Enjoy it.
享受一下
Have a new adventure.
享受这段新旅程
Am I talking?
我在说话么
No, darling.
没有 亲爱的
You're dreaming.
你在做梦
You know how it is, Joe.
你知道是怎么回事 乔
I had the whole thing with the family.
都是家里的事
It won't happen again. You think I'm blind, huh?
不会再发生了 你觉得我是瞎子
I'm deaf?
是聋子么
You make a war in New Jersey,
你在新泽西挑起了一场战争
bodies on the road,
马路上都是尸体
but you can't hold onto 20 blocks here where you belong?
但是你却守不住自己的二十个街区的地盘
I'm gonna turn the whole thing around.
我要改变这一切
No more problems. You'll see.
不会再有问题了 你看着吧
I'm your guy, Joe.
我是你的人 乔
Whatever else happens, I ain't never forget--
不管发生什么 我都不会忘记
It's Easter Sunday, Joe.
今天是复活节 乔
Also April Fools'.
也是愚人节
Then what are we joking about?
那我们在开什么玩笑
I'm not joking.
我没开玩笑
Nucky Thompson, Arnold Rothstein.
努基·汤普森 阿诺德·罗斯坦
What about them?
他们怎么了
They're not losing sleep over no 20 blocks on the Westside.
他们不会因为失去西边的二十个街区而失眠
They're working together.
他们是共同努力
They're building something a lot bigger than you and me.
他们在创造远超你我的事业
Let them do what they want.
让他们做他们的
Because you think you got what you have, right?
因为你觉得你现有的足够了是么
But not for long. Things are changing.
但这不会长久的 事态在改变
The Luciano kid--
那个叫卢西亚诺的小孩
Oh, I straighten him out. You don't worry.
我会好好教育他的 别担心
He's not like you and me! Look who he works for, Joe.
他不是你和我 看看他在为谁卖♥♥力 乔
They're building something and it don't include us.
他们在创造事业 却把我们排除在外了
Who's gonna own this business, huh?
谁会拥有这些生意
Heebs and micks
犹太佬 爱尔兰佬们
and backstabbing fucks
还有那些根本不在乎自己从哪来的
that don't respect where they come from.
背后下刀的混♥蛋♥们
After all the blood we put into it?
我们牺牲这么大就放弃了
You do what you got to do with me,
你可以随意处置我
but you're gonna be in a war
但不管你愿不愿意
whether you like it or not.
你都会卷入一场战争
Ah, you gonna save me, huh?
你会拯救我是么
Give me your blessing.
祝福我吧
Let me finish what I started,
让我完成这份未尽的事业
but with enough juice this time to make it stick.
只是这次我会更小心 更谨慎
I'll bring you Thompson. And what do I care about
我会为你带来汤普森 我凭什么会在乎
And I'll bring you Rothstein.
我会为你带来罗斯坦
Luciano and the kikes he runs with.
卢西亚诺 还有他那个犹太伙伴
I'll kill 'em all.
我会把他们全杀了
And when I do,
当我这么做的时候
they're not gonna call you Joe the Boss no more.
他们就不会再叫你乔老板了
They're gonna call you
他们会叫你
Joe the King.
乔国王
Go get two coffees.
去拿两杯咖啡
All right?
还好么
Asleep like a shot.
粘枕头就睡着了
They seemed to enjoy themselves.
他们很开心
That's what you wanted, isn't it?
这不正是你希望的么
I don't know. Yes.
我也不知道 是吧
Something for them outside of this house.
走出去对他们来说挺好的
June's very sweet.
琼人很好
Eli was 20.
伊莱二十岁的时候
She was 17.
她十七岁
He's never looked at anyone else.
从那时起他就再没考虑过其他人
Not that he hasn't kept her busy.
不过他也没让她闲着
She's grateful to you.
她很感谢你
For all you've done for them.
为他们做的一切
Well, maybe I could do more.
也许我能做的更多
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表