剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Tomorrow night, fill up your trucks and move on through.
明天晚上 加满油然后赶快走
You take care now, Sheriff Thompson.
你保重 汤普森警长
What was it like?
那是什么感觉
Just a little roadhouse off campus.
就是校外的一个旅馆
And you played piano there?
你在那弹钢琴
It's not so much a piano as it is a packing crate with keys,
与其说是钢琴不如说是带键盘的破箱子
but yes.
但是没错
And you do that King and Carter number, don't you?
你弹过金和卡特的曲子 是吗
Maybelle Anne, jazz is the devil's music.
梅贝尔·安 爵士是魔鬼的音乐
And no self-respecting negro would go near it.
自尊自重的黑人绝不会染指
Oh, Father.
父亲
Are we called to dinner?
到晚饭时间了吗
Lester, I need to talk to your sister.
莱斯特 我要和你妹妹谈谈
Go down and help set up.
下楼帮着摆餐具吧
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I'll give you those Claude McKay poems.
我一会儿把克劳德·麦克凯伊的诗给你
They're worth a look. Okay.
值得一读 好
Your beau came to see me today.
你男朋友今天来找过我
I know.
我知道
He called here afterwards.
他见完你给我打电♥话♥了
Your mom ain't saying nothing.
你妈妈没告诉我
I haven't told her.
我还没告诉她
Samuel's awful sweet, isn't he?
萨穆埃尔人很好 不是吗
Very respectful.
非常令人尊敬
He's going to be a good doctor.
他会是个好医生的
Good husband, too.
也会是个好丈夫
How old were you when you married Mama?
你和妈妈结婚时多大
Going on 26.
将近二十六
And when you saw her,
当你见到她时
you knew.
你就知道她是注定
I knew she wouldn't give me the time of day.
我知道的是她不会正眼瞧我
I knew her daddy tell everybody he meet
我知道的是他父亲见人就说
that I be half Apache and such and a no-account
我是土著混血 但其实并非如此
all 'cause I come up from Texas,
只因为我来自德克萨斯
worked the storefront for old Oscar Boneau.
给老奥斯卡·伯努打工
What changed Grandpa's mind?
外公怎么回心转意的
He run into some problems, so I help him out.
他遇到些问题 我帮他解决了
How? Don't matter how.
怎么解决的 这不重要
He see he could count on me.
但他知道我靠得住
I be on the side of the family.
我会站在他家人这边
Now this man of yours gonna be a doctor.
你这个男朋友会当医生
That's good for us-- for this family.
这对我们家很好
What about me? Ain't you part of it?
那我呢 你不是家庭一员吗
Daddy, I don't want to just move from this house into someone else's.
爸爸 我不想从这房♥子搬到别人那去
It's gonna be your house.
那也会是你的房♥子
You and husband.
你和你丈夫的
And your little ones.
还有你们孩子的
I'm not ready for that.
我还没准备好要孩子
Oh, girl, it ain't gonna happen right away.
姑娘 又不是马上就要你生
I'm never gonna be ready.
我永远不会准备好
Not with Samuel.
和萨穆埃尔永远不可能
Your mama work for this.
你妈妈一直为此努力
Work all her days to raise you for this.
她把你养这么大就为了这一天
She married you. What that mean?
可是她嫁的是你 这是什么意思
You're interesting.
你很有意思
How did you help Grandpa?
你是怎么帮外公的
I won't tell.
我不会告诉别人的
Did you get rid of someone?
你帮他杀人了吗
Think me and you having some kind of discussion?
你以为我会和你讨论吗
It's my life, Daddy.
这是我的生活 爸爸
And how you gonna live it? Huh?
那你想怎么过日子
What, back seat of a car,
坐在汽车后座
swagger buck with a pistol, wife two county over?
用枪赚钱 远嫁到别的郡吗
Why not?
有何不可
I'll write a poem about it.
我会把它写成诗
Them people can't even sign they own name.
那些人都不能签自己的名字
And your life, your life belong... Mama says dinner.
你的生活 属于...妈妈说晚饭好了
You marrying that boy.
你得和他结婚
So tomorrow morning, 8:00 sharp. Big shipment for Rothstein.
明早八点整 有一大批给罗斯坦的货
Go fuck yourself.
去你妈♥逼♥
You have a nice night, too.
也祝你晚安
Bri? Hi, Pop.
布莱 嗨 爸爸
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Daddy!
爸爸
Who are all these beauties and these handsome young men?
这些小美女小帅哥都是谁呀
Hey, Edith.
你好啊 伊迪丝
Someone too big for a hug?
长大了不想来抱一下吗
Welcome home, Dad.
欢迎回家 爸爸
Where'd you get that grip?
你这手劲儿哪来的
I don't know. He's been working in a lumberyard.
不知道 他在木材厂工作
Nobody told me that.
都没人告诉我
You had enough to worry about.
你要担心的事太多了
Evening, everybody.
大家晚上好
Cold out there, huh?
外面真冷
Miss.
小姐
What's good?
有什么推荐吗
Oh, everything. It's all made here.
什么都好 全是现做的
Spaghetti and meatballs.
意大利肉酱面
Tell me about that.
来跟我说说
It's like a noodle.
这是一种面条
And it's covered in a red sauce.
浇上红酱
But you could have it with butter instead.
但你也可以浇黄油
And balls of meat like this.
再加上这么大的肉丸
Sounds delicious. I'll have that.
听起来不错 我就点这个了
With the butter or the sauce?
要黄油还是酱
The sauce.
酱
Make it two.
来两份
And you know what I'd like with that?
你知道我还想要什么吗
Just a little wine, hmm?
再来一杯葡萄酒
We don't have that. It's against the law.
我们没有 这违法了
Still, in the back, inside the cupboard...
但是 在后面 橱柜里面...
behind the sody-pop.
苏打水后面
You know what's good here?
你知道这里什么好吗
The coffee.
咖啡
Brew it fresh every half-hour.
每半小时新煮一次
Best thing on a night like this.
这样的晚上来一杯最好了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
We'll have spaghetti and coffee.
我们要意大利面和咖啡
Keep you nice and warm on the road.
让你在路上暖和些
No driving tonight.
今晚不上路
Staying in Tabor Heights?
留在塔博尔高地吗
We're over at the Kinneret Lodge.
我们住在加里利旅馆
Not much going on here this time of year.
这时候没什么好玩的
Asbury Park, Atlantic City, that's where the action is.
但是阿斯伯里公园 大西洋城就不同了
That's 60 miles.
那有六十英里远
Or you could head back to New York.
或者你可以开车回纽约
How you know we're from New York?
你怎么知道我们从纽约来的
Call it a hunch.
随便一猜
Better than Mama's, huh?
比妈妈做的好吃 对吧
What do you know about this Means fella?
你对这个家伙了解多少
He's a colorful personality.
他性格很多样
I don't need to get wrapped up in Harry Daugherty's mess.
我可不想惹上哈利·达赫提的麻烦
Do you?
你呢
The protection is valuable.
自我保护很重要
The cost is insignificant overall.
而总体来说花销又不大
They're collecting money in a fishbowl.
他们在用鱼缸收钱
I'd never advise against caution,
我一向提倡小心谨慎
considering the ongoing volatility in the marketplace.
再加上最近市场反复无常
If you're poking around Manny Horvitz, why don't you just say so?
如果你想打听曼尼·霍维茨的事 为什么不直说
Do you have a suspect?
你怀疑谁
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表