剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
fucking dollars.
十万美元
Gentlemen.
先生们
Let's get this over with.
开始吧
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
And you.
还有你
I sorry.
抱歉
I never know your name.
我还不知道你的名字
Meyer.
迈耶
"Maya."
"妈呀"
Is that ours?
这是我们的货
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Charlie, Meyer, thank you for coming.
查理 迈耶 多谢光临
I won't keep you very long
你们二位事务繁忙
since you have such full portions on your plates.
我也不会多耽误时间
What's that doing here?
这些东西怎么在这
I had it delivered
我叫人送来的
so that Mr. Masseria could see
好让马赫里亚先生看到
that I'm as good as my word.
我言出必行
The two of you?
你们两个
Have agreed to new terms of peace
鉴于时下的形势变化
given the change in circumstances.
已经达成新的和平协议
What change?
什么变化
That this heroin
就是这批海♥洛♥因♥
that I paid for with my fucking money...
我他妈用钱换来的
now belongs to him.
现在归他了
A.R., if I may inquire, how did you obtain that?
容我问一句 罗斯坦 你是怎么拿到手的
Charlie gave it to my associates.
查理交给了我的合作伙伴
Sam, Gaetano, if you would.
萨姆 盖塔诺 请出来吧
How you doing, kid?
感觉怎么样 小子
We treat you too rough?
我们下手太狠了吗
You can always file a complaint with the department.
对服务不满意可以投诉
He set me up, Joe.
他算计我 乔
You fucking set me up.
你♥他♥妈♥的算计我
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
Charlie. Charlie. I worked for that.
查理 冷静 我他妈卖♥♥命了
I busted my ass for that.
身家都押上了
It was my idea! My deal!
是我想出来的 是我的生意
Charlie. You wouldn't lift a finger.
查理 你♥他♥妈♥什么都没干
Sit behind your desk, making phone calls.
就知道坐着打电♥话♥
I'm out there in the fucking world.
我他妈可是在外面卖♥♥命了
Charlie, if you don't shut up, we're both dead. Yes?
查理 再不闭嘴咱俩都活不成 明白吗
A.R.,
罗斯坦
Mr. Masseria,
马赫里亚先生
you know how he gets.
他的脾气就这样
All this time I thought I'd had some civilizing effect.
我一直以为能教他变得斯文点
But there's only so much you can teach a person
但是不管怎么样
until you reach the limits of his capabilities.
狗嘴还是吐不出象牙来
You understand, though, don't you, Meyer?
梅耶 这点你明白吧
Yes, I do.
明白
Then it's your job then if you want it.
你愿意的话 自己教他吧
Seeing as how I'm flush with product,
您也看到了 我的货源非常充足
I'd like to offer a proposition.
我有个提议
How would you like to join me in the heroin business?
您想不想加入我的海♥洛♥因♥生意
In exchange for what?
你要什么
Son of a bitch. Dirty fucking shines.
混♥蛋♥ 还反光呢
Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?
你们他妈干什么呢
Can't be too hard to figure out.
猜也能猜出来吧
Give you a better view.
来 仔细看看
Just back it up, pal. Okay?
往后退退 行吗
I don't know about you, once I let loose,
不知道你什么样 不过我的阀门
there ain't no stopping.
开了就关不掉了
Yeah, get you some of that.
没话了吧
I can help you with that.
再帮你开个阀门
And me with both hands full.
我随时奉陪
Ain't that just like a dinge?
看你那副黑鬼样
Going out with his dick swinging.
拿着老二到处晃
Come on, Joe.
上啊 乔
Sure do like to reach for that pistol.
你还真喜欢掏枪
What you so scared about?
你怕什么
Nothing I'm looking at now.
肯定不是你们
Let's see what you're made of.
看你有多大本事
Chalky!
朝琪
Let him go. Come on.
放开他 快点
I just hung up with Arnold Rothstein.
阿诺德·罗斯坦刚来电♥话♥
Gyp Rosetti's at the Artemis Club.
吉普·罗塞蒂在阿耳特弥斯俱乐部
Joe Masseria is withdrawing his support.
乔·马赫利亚把他的人撤走了
I know that, Rosetti doesn't.
我知道 但是罗塞蒂还不知道
How'd that happen? I paid for it.
怎么回事 花钱买♥♥来的
I need to talk to you and you in private.
我要跟你还有你谈谈
You can kill each other later.
先说正事
In the meantime, let's plan this out.
然后你们再杀着玩
Do you approve?
你喜欢吗
You're class all the way, Red.
你一直都这么端庄典雅 美女
I'm here to please you.
我是来取悦你的
All you have to do is say the word.
只要你说一句
Only I do that.
我自己脱
Little kink of mine.
我的小癖好
I like a man who's careful about his appearance.
我喜欢在意自己形象的男人
Well?
好了吗
What is it you're intending to do to me?
你要把我怎么样
You really want to know?
你真想知道吗
I can't wait.
迫不及待
I'm gonna break you in half.
我要把你切成两半
Split you right down the middle
就从正中间切
till you beg me to stop. But I won't stop.
知道你求饶 但我不会停
Beg and beg, but there's nothing you can do.
你只能求饶 却无力反抗
And when I'm done,
等我完事了
there won't be nothing left but a wet spot
这里就只剩下一片湿
and a hunk of hair.
还有一堆头发
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Tell me.
告诉我吧
You're a worthless piece of shit.
你是个一分不值的婊♥子♥
Am I? You know you are.
是吗 你心里明白
You look in the mirror and you know you deserve
照照镜子 你就知道
everything you're gonna get.
你都是自找
I'm ugly, aren't I?
我长得很丑 是吗
Just an ugly little animal.
一只丑陋的小野兽
Say it again. Ugly...
再说一遍 丑陋的
little...
小
ape.
猿猴
You laughing at me?
你在取笑我吗
Why wouldn't I?
当然
Everybody else does.
大家都取笑你
Go ahead if that's what you want.
继续啊 如果你想这样
Would you like me to whip you?
你是要我鞭责你吗
That's not tight enough, is it?
还不够紧 是吗
No. Not for an ape like you.
不够 你这只猿猴就是想紧点
No.
没错
You need to be held down.
我要放倒你
So you don't run off into the jungle.
不然你要跑回林子里
What do you say?
怎么样
Hurt me. Hurt me what?
伤害我吧 没有了吗
Hurt me, please.
请伤害我吧
Oh, Red, here I thought we were just having some fun.
美女 我还以为咱俩是闹着玩的
All I have is this house and that boy.
我只剩下房♥子和孩子了
I don't blame you, Red. I really don't.
我不怪你 美女 真的
But the thing of it is,
但事实就是这样
somebody's always got to lose.
总有人要做出牺牲
That car ready?
车备好了吗
What the fuck?
这他妈怎么回事
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表