剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Enoch, stop it!
伊诺克 停下
What's wrong? You've upset her.
怎么了 你吓到她了
No, no, it's not a real horse.
不不 这不是真马
Look. See? It's all make-believe.
你看你看 都是骗人的
No one got hurt. It was a gas leak.
没有人受伤 是煤气泄漏
No matter what you hear, it was--
不管你们听到什么传闻 那不过...
it was just an unfortunate--
不过是一场不幸...
I don't want it. I got a toy train!
我不要这个 我得到了一辆玩具火车
I want yours! It's so much better!
我要你的 你的好玩
He's resting.
他在休息
I put a cold cloth on his head.
我给他额头上敷了凉毛巾
Pour you a drink?
给你倒杯酒
No, thank you. But help yourself.
不 谢谢 你来一杯吧
Never one for it, truth to tell.
说实话 我从来不喜欢喝酒
That's funny, then, isn't it?
真是有趣啊不是吗
How do you mean?
你指什么
Our whole lives center around it.
我们的生活全部围绕着它
Everything we say or don't say
我们讲的话 不能说的话
all in those bottles.
都在那些瓶子里
It's just a business in the end.
到头来不过是生意罢了
Is business meant to be like this?
生意应该是这样子的吗
Ask the man buried in the coal mine.
你去问煤矿里的工人
Or digging a canal.
挖渠的运河工
Or working a slaughterhouse.
或者屠宰场的工人
No one asks where what they want comes from.
没人问自己想要的东西从何人来
They just want it...
他们只是想要
and then believe what suits them.
并且相信自己愿意相信的东西
And that's your peace with it?
你就用这话安慰良心
There's no halfway.
没有中间道路
And there's no excuse either. I'm in it now.
当然也没有借口托词 我身在其中
And when I'm done, I'll walk away.
做完我的事 我就离开
Do you mean to?
你打算离开
Yeah, in a year,
是的 一年以后
two years.
两年以后
Why not now?
为什么不现在就走
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的吗
If it is, say it.
如果你想 说出来
Say it and we'll go.
你说出来 我们就走
It would have to be far.
一定要走得很远
We're thousands of miles already.
我们已经离开故乡几千英里了
What's a few more?
再远一些又何妨
You don't think I would. That's why you're asking.
你料定我不会说 所以你才问
No.
不
I'm not as complicated as you.
我不像你那样复杂
Oh, he threw the horn! Caught it!
他把号♥角扔了 抓住它
Oh, right back at him!
扔回去
I want another piece! Yeah!
我想再吃一块 好
Daddy's feeling better.
爸爸感觉好多了
He just needs to rest.
他只是需要休息
Oh there you are! Over here, over here!
你在这儿呢 这边这边
You'll miss the dance! Hurry up, we're late!
你错过了跳舞 快点 我们迟到了
You came.
你来了
Didn't I say I would?
我不是说了要来吗
This is for you.
送给你
You know my colors.
正好配我的衣服
I let the florist pick it.
花店的人挑的
I suppose we go in.
走吧
Richard.
理查德
And Miss Sagorsky.
还有撒格斯基小姐
Good evening, Phil. Mr. Gardner.
晚上好 菲尔 加德纳先生
Richard and Miss Sagorsky.
理查德和撒格斯基小姐
You just said that.
你刚说过了
I like the way it sounds.
讲出来很好听
Is your pop coming?
你♥爸♥爸不来吗
Not his kind of occasion.
他不喜欢这种场合
Maybe not.
估计是吧
I'm glad you could make it, though.
你来了我很高兴
Plenty of grub and libations.
吃的喝的都不少
I'll see you two on the dance floor, hmm?
舞池里见了
There's punch.
鸡尾酒
Would you like some? I meant for you.
你要吗 我是问你
Sounds like a good place to start.
那就先喝酒吧
Well, you're easy to housebreak.
你还真是好训练啊
Well, here's a surprise. You looking for your pal?
看看谁来了 你在找你的伙伴么
Go on. She's waiting to see you.
她就在前面等你呢
You're awful. What?
你怎么能这样 怎么了
That's it.
就这样
Oh, yeah. That's good.
就这样
Oh, yeah.
太爽了
Oh! Chipmunk, no! What?
停下 小甜心 怎么了
What the fuck is this now?
这他妈怎么回事
You're not to get up now.
先别起来
I'm fine.
我没事
You're not.
你有事
I just don't know why everyone's whispering.
我就是不知道为什么每个人都在说悄悄话
You've a concussion.
你脑震荡了
If you don't rest, you'll make it worse.
赶紧休息 不然就恶化了
Can you hear what I'm saying?
你听得见我吗
Did she like the party?
生日派对她喜欢吗
I--
我
Yes.
喜欢
Yes, she liked it.
她很喜欢
She rode the pony?
她骑小马了吗
No, wait. We didn't get a pony.
对了 没买♥♥小马
I told you not to. That's right.
我没让你买♥♥ 对
Pony in a hotel. Don't be ridiculous.
马怎么能在这种酒店里出现
You don't want to spoil them.
别宠坏了他们
Raise them right, but don't spoil them.
好好抚养他们 但是别宠坏他们
That's worth keeping in mind.
我一定记住
And you found your earring.
你找到耳环了
What?
什么
The earring you lost.
你丢的那个耳环
The little bird.
蜂鸟的那个
No.
没有
But I'm sure it'll turn up.
不过会找到的
Come in.
请进
Don't mean to interrupt. You're not.
抱歉打扰了 没事
How you doing? Fine.
怎么样了 很好
Just stop mumbling. It's irritating.
在那嘟囔什么 真烦人
We should have a discussion if you're up to it.
你没问题的话我们要谈一谈
You want to do it here or...? Let's go to the office.
是在这还是 去办公室吧
You all right, Nuck?
你还好吧 努基
Wasn't I standing?
我站着呢么
You're all right.
你很好
Let's talk here.
在这说吧
I'll go. No, stay.
那我出去 别走
You belong here with me.
在这陪我吧
Well?
什么事
They've all confirmed for tonight
除了托里奥
except Torrio.
他们今晚都来
If we were to call it off at this point--
要是现在取消
If we tell them not There's no reason for that.
告诉他们别 为什么不让他们来
But just, if we did.
假如我们那么做了
The way things stand,
现在的情况
it already could go either way...
可好可坏
In terms of their support.
他们可能不会支持我们
For what you suggested.
你的提议很危险
Regarding the man in Little Italy
小意大利那边
and the other one.
那两个人
And I think--
我觉得
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表