剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Buddy. Hey.
伙计
That on or off?
那东西开着吗
The radio.
收音机
It's on.
开着呢
Try another station, why don't you?
那你换个台好不好啊
Only one we get.
就这一个台
Comes in from Fort Wayne.
韦恩堡的广播
"Comes in from Fort Wayne."
"韦恩堡的广播"
A lot of traffic.
路过的车挺多啊
Steel mills up in Gary.
加里有钢厂
Why we stay open late.
所以才开到这么晚
Ask if we're far.
问他还有多远
How far are we from Columbus?
我们离哥伦布还有多远
Columbus, Ohio? 'Cause there's one in Indiana.
俄亥俄的哥伦布吗 印第安纳还有一个
That's not the one we want.
我们不是要去那儿
You're about five hours.
还有大约五小时
What's worth seeing around here?
这儿有什么风景吗
In Warsaw?
在华沙吗
We've got the second longest contiguous brick wall in the world.
我们有一堵世界第二长的砖墙
No kidding?
真的假的
A man from the university in Vincennes drove up and measured it.
有个文森斯大学的人开车来这儿量的
Maybe we should stay over, huh?
或许我们可以在这儿过夜
Let's just go.
我们走吧
My friend's got no appreciation.
我朋友不懂得忙里偷闲
You keep the change now.
零钱不用找了
A sawbuck on a $2 tab?
两块的帐你给十块
We made some easy money. What's the problem?
我们干活儿来钱快 你抠个什么劲
I thought we were laying low.
我们不是要低调点吗
Well?
怎么回事
Jiggle the plugs or something.
碰碰火花塞
What?
搞什么
Slow your roll.
慢点
These kids, I found 'em in a juke in Louisville.
这俩孩子 我在路易斯维尔一家酒吧遇到的
Bringing 'em along.
就把他们带来了
Akron, Youngstown, Pittsburgh.
亚克朗 扬斯敦 匹兹堡
Three weeks at the Stanley.
在斯坦利岛待了三周
They rough.
还嫩呢
They're smart boys. Pick up fast.
他们很聪明 学得快
Little patter,
学点舞步
top hats and tails.
戴上礼帽 穿上礼服
A year from now, you come to New York,
一年之后 你再来纽约
you won't find an empty seat and what you're gonna say?
保证座无虚席 你到时候会怎么说
What I gonna say, Dickie?
我会怎么说 迪基
"Why didn't I? Oh, why didn't I?"
"悔不该当初啊"
You selling this hard, huh? Check that mule's teeth first.
你推销得真卖♥♥力 他真是口齿伶俐
I never sell anything.
我才不推销呢
I don't have to because I represent the best.
我没那个必要 我的东西就是最好的
Don't I, honey?
对不对 亲爱的
Nothing but.
那是当然
Would you freshen me up?
能给我续个杯吗
You don't mind, do you, Dickie?
你不介意吧 迪基
You're thirsty, you're thirsty.
渴了就是渴了
What was in here again?
你喝的什么来着
Weren't you paying attention?
你没留心吗
New York sour.
纽约酸饮
Mix you up the Jersey version.
我给你调杯泽西风味的
That's all the time you got for me?
你就这么不耐烦
Appointment in Newark. Do we have to, Dickie?
在纽瓦克有约 非得去吗 迪基
I'm tired of traipsing.
到处跑我都烦了
A nice hotel...
找间好酒店住下...
Mr. White makes me happy, I make you happy.
怀特先生让我满意 我才能哄你开心
Two weeks at a grand per,
这两周先按每周一千算
then we talk about what comes after.
然后再谈后面的
You carpetbagging me.
你是在投机吧
I'm treating you square.
我对你可毫无欺瞒
I always do.
我一向如此
I want Fletcher Henderson up there.
我要那个弹钢琴的
Who doesn't? But Smack's in New York.
谁不想啊 可是大场子在纽约啊
You boys break a sweat yet?
你们累了吗
No, sir. We're barely kicking it.
不 先生 我们一点不累
Eldon, shake your lazy rump.
埃尔顿 懒虫 动起来
Grover, let's wind that clock.
格鲁佛 我们跳起来吧
Shoot some liquor to me, Eldie boy.
给我来点酒吧 伙计
You can turn a light on.
把灯打开吧
All have arrived.
他们都到了
It's easy enough to do.
这又不是什么难事
Then I will do it.
那就让我来吧
Where is he sitting?
他坐在哪
Where you wanted him.
按你的吩咐安排了
Thank you.
谢谢
Everybody knows each other?
大家都认识吧
Mr. Masseria and I have not actually met.
事实上 我和马赫里亚先生还没正式见过
Does he speak English? He's not in the mood.
他不说英语吗 他现在没心情
I just want this to be clear.
我只想把话说明白
He'll understand what you say.
你说什么他都听得懂
We'd like to settle things.
我们想解决问题
We think you do, too.
我想你也一样
What makes you think that?
你为什么这么想
Why else would you show up?
要不然你为什么来这儿
To see what the Thompson brothers are contemplating.
来看看汤普森兄弟有什么打算
I have my territory.
我有我自己的地盘
South to Cape May, north to Asbury Park, west to Trenton.
南到五月岬郡 北到阿斯伯里公园 西到特伦顿
I have the casinos, the numbers, and the wire.
赌场 放债 和电报都是我的
I'm not looking for anything else.
别的我不多要
Haven't we had this conversation?
这事我们不都谈过了吗
I didn't ask for trouble.
我并没想找麻烦
What was brought to my doorstep I returned.
别人打上门来了我自然要还击
I'd expect all of you to do exactly the same.
我希望你们大家也能一样
You tried to put me in federal court.
你想把我送上联邦法庭
You were greedy. And you were desperate.
你太贪婪了 而你是狗急跳墙
15 of his men killed on the road out of town.
他有十五个人在城外的路上被杀了
With the deal already struck. You landed on your feet.
那时条件已经谈妥了 你不是没什么事吗
You wish to pretend you never gained--
你想假装你没得到什么...
What's wrong with that?
这怎么了
There was no arrangement. A.R. gave a guarantee.
当时并没说话 罗斯坦做了保证
Now why I should trust any word come out of your mouth?
我凭什么相信你的话
That's a reasonable question.
这问题提的有道理
Let him see it.
给他看看
What do you want?
你想要什么
To see a Broadway show,
看场百老汇演出
have the chop at Keen's,
在基恩餐馆吃排骨
do a little window-shopping,
去逛逛街
and not be looking over my shoulder every second I'm at it.
而且不用时时刻刻提心吊胆的
And in return?
你能给我们什么
Maybe you enjoy the beach here.
或许你喜欢这里的沙滩
Not especially.
没那么喜欢
I want peace, Arnold. That's all.
我想要和平 阿诺德 就是这样
Where you shop and where you eat is no concern of ours.
你在哪里购物就餐我们不关心
This ends that.
一切到此为止
How are you, Charlie?
你怎么样 查理
I'm well, A.R.
我很好 罗斯坦
Thanks for asking.
多谢问候
He's a good boy.
他是个好小子
Meyer keeps me informed.
迈耶都给我说了
"All of man's troubles come from his inability
"人的所有烦恼皆源自
to sit quietly in a room by himself."
不能独自安坐于室"
You should try it.
你该试试
Is that what you do in here?
你这是在尝试独坐吗
I talked to Lolly. He's expecting you.
我跟罗利谈过了 他在等你
No limit at the table.
赌注不限
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表