剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
That is a hanging offense, after all.
这毕竟是重罪
I'll show you how easy it is.
我来告诉你这有多简单
We want to be private.
我们需要私密空间
And nobody comes in.
不要让任何人进来
Sure.
当然
Yeah, let me get two.
两个人
You're sitting in the dark.
你坐在暗处
Leave it, please.
别动 好么
This craziness should all be over in a few days.
这些乱七八糟的事情几天内就会结束
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
I can't say I blame you,
我不能责怪你
the way I bollixed everything.
是我把一切搞糟的
Is that the right word?
这个词对么
Is it bollixed?
是搞糟么
You said it correctly
你念的很多
and quite appropriately as well.
用的也很恰当
I guess between you and Owen,
我觉得在你和欧文之间
the old country is starting to rub off.
祖国的记忆已经开始暗淡了
I will make this up to you.
我会补偿你的
I promise.
我保证
It's a new start from here on out.
这是一个崭新的开始
It is.
是的
You should get some rest.
你该去休息了
Every bottle accounted for tonight.
今天晚上的总量
That's 1,200 cases, 24 bottles per.
有一千两百箱 每箱二十四瓶
That's 28,800 bottles.
一共两万八千八百瓶
See? That's math.
看到了么 这叫数学
That's useful.
非常有用
That's what my father used on account he laid bricks.
我老爸砌砖的时候就是这么算的
Built churches, bridges.
建教堂 大桥
Came home at night, he smelled like sweat,
晚上回家 笑的很艰辛
not fish.
并不轻松
Broke his back, dead at 50.
辛勤工作 五十岁就死了
Layin' around in a fuckin' boat, he would have seen 100.
要是躺在船上悠闲的过日子 他说不准能活一百岁
But not him.
但他没这命
Not fuckin' him.
没有这个命
Not like your father.
不像你的父亲
Right, Franco? Please, Mr. Rosetti.
是吧 弗朗哥 求你了 罗塞蒂先生
I'm a f-- I'm a fuckin' idiot.
我是个蠢材
I'm sorry. Please.
我很抱歉 求你了
Tonino!
托尼诺
For the love of Christ!
上帝啊
Gyp, Gyp, he's my mother's brother's kid.
吉普 吉普 他是我母亲兄弟的孩子
He didn't mean no disrespect.
我并非有意冒犯
He's just a fuckin' know-it-all.
他就是个假万事通
Break his legs, anything.
打断他的腿 怎么都行
Not this.
不要杀了他
Please.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Gyp, he's my blood.
吉普 他是我的亲戚
Fuckin' family, right?
家人 是吧
Yeah, you know how it is.
是的 你明白的
Hey, you're a lucky fella, Franco.
你是个幸运的家伙 弗朗哥
Give me that.
给我那个
Because I respect you.
因为我尊重你
Fuck!
操
You owe me.
你欠我个人情
Nucky.
努基
Nucky.
努基
What the fuck do you want?
你想要什么
There is a delivery.
有给你的东西
What time is it? Almost 4:00 a.M.
几点了 快早上四点了
What's going on?
发生了什么
Go back to bed. What's this?
回去睡觉 这是什么
Get back in your room. Close it up.
回你的房♥间 关上
Close it! Close it!
关上 关上
Margaret, don't-- - No!
玛格丽特 别 不要
Stop it, stop it.
住手 住手
Stop. Stop.
住手 住手
Margaret, stop, stop.
玛格丽特 住手
Margaret?
玛格丽特
Margaret?
玛格丽特
Margaret, open the door.
玛格丽特 开门
Margaret?
玛格丽特
Margaret?
玛格丽特
What's St. Louis like?
圣路易斯怎么样
I haven't a clue.
我不知道
But Emmet's a mate from years back.
不过埃米特是我多年好友
He'll set us on our feet.
他会帮我们安排好的
And if it doesn't suit us, we'll-- we'll...
如果觉得不合适 我们就...
We'll live among the Indians.
我们就和印度人住在一起
Aye. Or give it a go at least.
至少要试一试
And Katy?
凯蒂呢
I'll leave one morning,
我走的那天
tell her something that sounds convincing,
会编一个让她信服的理由
and she'll never see me again.
之后她就不会再见到我了
Are you lying to me now?
你在对我撒谎么
Why are you asking that?
为什么这么问
Because I need to know.
因为我需要知道
You don't trust me?
你不相信我
Tell me you're different from him.
告诉我你和他不同
Those would just be words.
那无非只是说说
Then what do I have to go on?
那我凭什么相信你
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
It's yours.
是你的
You can do as you choose.
你可以选择
Plans or no, I won't hold you to them.
是按计划行事还是放弃 我不会缠着你
But say what you want,
但是要说实话
as long as it's the truth.
说出你真正想要的
The truth?
实话
Well, I'd like it to be a boy.
我希望是个男孩
Nucky's looking for you.
努基在找你
Mrs. Thompson.
再见 汤普森太太
Mr. Sleater.
再见 斯雷特先生
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表