剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Let me go. It's leaking.
放开我 漏水了
I don't care. Stop it.
我不管 别闹了
Stop it! I'm ticklish! Stay here.
住手 我怕痒 别走
Stop! I'm not doing anything.
住手 我什么也没做
It's gonna overflow. I don't care.
会溢出来的 不用管
What are you do? Stop.
你干什么啊 住手
Fine, fine.
好吧好吧
Don't move.
别动
You look like a White Rock Girl.
这样很像"白石头上的女孩"
That's sweet. Now make yourself useful and fetch a dish towel.
嘴真甜 快点拿条洗碗巾过来
You're gonna take this and you're gonna pour it down the tub.
端走 倒进浴盆里
Yes, ma'am. Okay.
遵命女士 真乖
You got it?
端稳了
Hello?
喂
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
No, I can't right now.
不 现在不行
Because I'm pickling some peppers, silly.
因为我在做泡椒 小傻瓜
Yeah, I bet you would.
我肯定你会的
Think she ever gets laid?
你觉得她和男人上过床吗
Who?
谁
The White Rock Girl.
白石头上的女孩
I'm sure she has her admirers.
肯定有爱慕者
Yeah, but think about it.
可是想想的话
Those little wings would get crushed in a second.
她的小翅膀很容易被压碎的
Unless...
除非
She likes to be on top.
她喜欢女上式
Maybe she uses them to hover.
也许她只是用男人的手
It'd be like screwing a hummingbird.
她太小了 操她和操蜂鸟似的
Screwing a hummingbird.
操蜂鸟
**She flits, she flies She twirls in the air*
*她在空中振翅飞翔 随风旋转
**My little hummingbird*
*我的小蜂鸟
**She's my joy, my laughter*
*她是我的开心果
**My love and my luck*
*我的至爱 我的幸运女神
**But, Jesus Christ, she's too small to fuck.*
*可惜 她太小 不能操
Hey, you know,
那个
maybe I could have one of the boys work that number out for me.
我可以让人帮我制♥作♥这首歌♥
Not so blue, obviously.
也不是很色情
Billie Kent,
贝莉·肯特
The Little Hummingbird.
"小蜂鸟"
And the gag is,
其中可以插个笑话
every time a good-looking fella gets close to me...
一有男人接近我...
What's got into you?
你在想什么呢
You're not getting gloomy, are you, Gus?
你为啥闷闷不乐的 古斯
Hey, didn't we just have some fun?
我们刚刚不是很开心么
I have to meet a man at the Hotel Astor.
我要去艾斯托酒店见一个人
Very mysterious.
搞得好神秘啊
I'll see you later?
待会儿你还回来么
Why else am I in New York? - Such a good liar.
我来纽约不就是为你吗 嘴甜的小骗子
And I'm going to call your landlord.
我还要打电♥话♥给你的房♥东
Don't. You have a flood in here.
别打了 你这儿漏水了
I just hate to bother Mr. Rothstein.
我不想麻烦罗斯坦先生
Whereas I love to bother Mr. Rothstein.
但是我就喜欢麻烦罗斯坦先生
Well, then,
好吧好吧
might as well tell him the whole place could use a coat of paint.
顺便让他把房♥间重新漆一遍 可好
I don't want to interrupt your work, sir.
我不想打扰你 先生
What time we open up, Mr. Purnsley?
我们什么时候开门 珀斯利先生
Club don't serve a whiskey before 10:00 PM.
晚上十点前俱乐部不卖♥♥威士忌
Maybe you come back around then.
不如你到时候再来
Got that professor up from Kansas City.
从堪萨斯城请的专家
He beat that old girl something fierce.
他比之前那个姑娘强多了
How you doing in school, Master Samuel?
萨穆埃尔少爷 学业如何
I'm working hard.
我很用功
Graduate in two and a half years.
再有两年半就毕业
Be a doctor.
当医生
Bet your parents must be proud.
你父母一定很骄傲
They own that boardinghouse over on Mediterranean
在地中海边上经营公♥寓♥
with the nice rooms for respectable folk.
房♥子高级 住的都是达官贵人
They have always held you in high regard.
他们对您都非常尊敬
What you come to say, son?
你来有什么话说
I think Maybelle is a wonderful, young woman, sir.
先生 我认为梅贝尔是个有魅力的年轻女士
Thank her mama for that.
这得多谢她妈妈
My feelings for her are deep and sincere.
我对她的感情是深刻而真挚的
I intend to make a place for myself in this world.
我有志干出自己的一番事业
I would like Maybelle by my side as I do.
希望能有梅贝尔陪在我身边
You talk to Maybelle about this?
这事你跟梅贝尔谈过吗
I thought it most proper for me to speak to you first.
我认为先跟您谈比较合适
A doctor, huh?
医生是吧
How 'bout you doctor me?
不如你先来给我看看
Is something bothering you?
您哪里不舒服吗
I don't know.
说不好
I ain't no doctor, am I?
我又不是医生对吧
I didn't bring any of my instruments.
我的器械都没带
But if you'll allow me...
但是如果您允许
I find it easier to measure the pulse here.
这里测脉搏比较容易
Breathe.
呼吸
Open your mouth for me, please.
请张开嘴
May I have your hands, sir?
先生 可以让我看看你的手吗
You have a mineral deficiency.
您有矿物质缺乏症
These white spots on the nails.
指甲上的这些白点
Is it bad?
严重吗
You might eat more leafy vegetables.
您最好多吃些绿叶蔬菜
Go in the back and tell Augusta to fix up a big plate of greens.
去后面告诉奥古斯塔做一大盘绿叶蔬菜
Am I suitable, Mr. White?
我合格吗 怀特先生
Welcome to the family, son.
欢迎你进门 小子
Mrs. Shearer?
席勒夫人
I'm sure you don't remember me.
您一定不记得我
I'm Margaret Thompson.
我是玛格丽特·汤普森
I was visiting here when you...
您...您出事的时候
had your difficulty.
我正在这里做客
I lost a little one.
我失去了宝宝
Yes, I'm sorry.
是的 非常遗憾
How are you feeling now?
您现在觉得怎么样
Well, I can't be lazing about in bed days on end.
我总不能整天赖在床上不做事
You lost quite a lot of blood.
您流了很多血
You're a nurse?
你是护士吗
I'm with a group that's trying to find better ways
我的团体致力于改善
for the hospital to look after our patients.
医院照料病人的方式
I don't have complaints. All the sisters were nice mostly.
我没什么可抱怨的 这里的修女都很友善
And Dr. Cheever?
奇弗医生呢
Did he offer any advice
他有没有叮嘱你
about how to tend to yourself in future?
以后如何照顾自己
I don't need him telling me, not after bringing nine into this world.
我生了九个孩子 不需要他来教我
Five that lived.
活着的有五个
I have two of my own, a son and daughter.
我也有两个孩子 一儿一女
Mr. Shearer was set on another boy
席勒一心想再要个男孩
after three girls in a row.
生三个女儿了
What does your husband do?
您丈夫是做什么的
We'll pay the bill, ma'am. I promise you that.
我们会付医药费的 夫人 我保证
That's not why I asked.
我不是要问这个
Then why do you need to know?
那你为什么要知道
I'm simply trying to get a sense of what your life is like.
我只是想了解一下您的生活状态
Well, no disrespect,
没别的意思
but I don't see that being any business of yours.
不过我看这完全不关你的事
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
人呢
In the bowl.
放鱼缸里
Just put the money in the bowl.
把钱放在鱼缸里
I'm not doing that.
那可不行
I'd appreciate it if you did.
那样我会很感激的
$40,000 and I don't know who I'm giving it to?
四万美元 能不见人就给出去吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表