剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
The first will be the Standard Oil station in Tabor Heights,
第一站是塔博尔高地上的标准石油加油站
New Jersey, to refill with petrol.
在新泽西 加汽油
The next will be the Rothmere Storage Corporation,
第二站是罗斯莫尔仓储公♥司♥加油站
62 Imlay Street in the borough of Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林市伊姆林大街六十二号♥
Two men in every cab. Second man will be armed.
每辆车两个人 助手配枪
If you're arrested, you know nothing.
如果被抓了 就说什么都不知道
Any questions?
有问题么
Then those that are done, line up for your pay.
那就这样 站好队来拿钱
Back in town.
出来了
Turns out they let you go if you ask polite.
原来如果你问的礼貌些 他们就会让你走
I'll tell Mr. Thompson you're situated.
我会告诉汤普森先生你安顿下来了
You're the golden boy now, huh?
你现在管事了是吧
I see things run smoothly, aye.
我负责让一切有条不紊 是的
Extra 50 for the trip to New York.
跟着去纽约的话多给五十
I didn't come for a handout.
我不是来求施舍的
Suit yourself.
那请自便
Anyway,
可是
I don't have a piece.
我没枪
Why don't you drink?
你为什么不喝点
I'm drinking.
我在喝
I'm having fun.
我在享受
It's why people come here.
人们来这不就为了这个么
If you don't want to marry me speak up. Yell.
如果你不想嫁给我 大声 喊出来
Yell. Yell! Can't you do that?
喊出来 喊啊 喊不出来么
I said, if you don't want--
我说 如果你不想
if you don't want to marry me...
如果你不想嫁给我
then why don't you just come out and say it?
那为什么不说出来
Pardon me. Can you watch what you're doing, sir?
抱歉 先生 你能注意点么
You watch this.
你注意点吧
Samuel!
萨穆埃尔
Daddy!
爸爸
Keep playing.
继续弹
What in the hell you doing here?
你在这干什么
You okay to walk?
能走么
Then walk. Take her with you.
那就走 带上她一起
That man needs help.
那个男的需要帮助
You ain't gonna be giving it to him.
你不能帮他
Look at me, girl.
看着我 姑娘
Look at me!
看着我
You interested now?
现在还感兴趣么
Am I interesting now?
还觉得我有意思么
Pumps are locked.
油泵锁上了
What are we doing? You tell me.
我们在干什么 你告诉我
Sickles ain't here. Let's just blow through.
希寇斯不在 我们赶紧走吧
Don't you need gas?
我们不需要加油么
Find it up the line.
上前面去找吧
I'll not take eight lorries on an Easter egg hunt
我不会拿这八辆卡车去冒险
and risk getting stranded along the way.
万一停在路上怎么办
Forward or back? I'm freezing my nuts off.
前进还是后退 我冻死了
Probably a key inside.
里面可能有钥匙
That's private property.
那是个人财产
Jesus,Victor, buy a watch already.
天呐 维克托 买♥♥块表好不好
And unlock the pumps. What's in those trucks?
把油泵的锁打开 这些卡车里有什么
Same as always.
和以前一样
Well, if it's liquor, there's a problem.
如果里面是酒 那就有问题了
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Since he read the Constitution.
从他读过宪法之后
They passed a whole amendment.
他们通过了一条新修正案
What brings you here, Mr. Rosetti?
你来这干什么 罗塞蒂先生
Who?
谁
I called you by your name.
我叫你的名字了
I think you got me mixed up.
我想你把我认成别人了
No, I'm, uh...
不 我是
D.L. Collingsworth.
D·L·科林斯沃斯
Proprietor.
业主
Really?
真的
Yeah, we go way back around here.
是的 我们很久之前就在这里了
Slept with George Washington and everything.
和乔治·华盛顿一样老
Eight trucks, huh?
八辆卡车对吧
A lot of gasoline.
要很多汽油啊
So? We're good for it.
所以呢 我们买♥♥得起
Sure, only thing,
当然 只是有一件事
we don't got any.
我们没有油
You've no fuel?
你们没有油
And here it is, a filling station.
却开了家加油站
That makes me chuckle.
真搞笑
We'll gas up, we'll pay you, and we'll drive on.
我们要加油 我们会给你钱 然后我们就走
What's that?
那是什么
A gun?
枪
I got a gun.
我有枪
I got a gun,
我有枪
he got a gun,
他有枪
he got a gun.
他有枪
Everybody got guns.
人人都有枪
Fellas,
伙计们
you ain't gonna make New York tonight.
你们今晚到不了纽约了
You're gonna run out of gas.
油不够
You think Mr. Thompson won't hear about this?
你以为汤普森先生不会知道这件事么
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Tell Nucky
告诉努基
old Pop Collingsworth says hello.
老科林斯沃斯向他问好
Are you trying to asphyxiate us?
你要憋死我们么
Here we go.
来了
All in the same pan?
都在一个锅里
Old hobo trick. Sit down.
老流浪汉的诡计了 坐下
You know how to sling 'em.
你知道怎么做饭
Had a lot of practice.
练过太多次了
Like fun you did.
别开玩笑
Cooked for my brother, sister, my ma, just to give her a day off.
给我弟弟 妹妹 妈妈做饭 就是为了能让她歇一天
Watched them eat.
看着他们吃下去
Made sure they'd finish every scrap.
保证他们都吃完
What about you?
那你呢
Well, see, I'd only steal enough for three.
我偷来的只够三个人吃的
Wasn't Chaplin in that one?
那不是卓别林么
Don't.
别接
Know what I'd like more than anything else?
知道我最喜欢什么么
What?
什么
For people to be honest about what they want,
最喜欢那些不管发生了什么
no matter what.
想要什么就真诚表现出来的人
Sounds a little dangerous.
听上去有点危险
It's dangerous anyway.
确实很危险
I'll bite.
我继续吃
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want everything to run all by itself.
我想要一切自动运行
Then what would you do?
那你要做什么
Stay here. Forever...
待在这 如果可以
if I could.
一辈子
Oh, Gus.
古斯
You know you can't.
你知道你不行
Who's calling?
谁来的电♥话♥
I said I'd never tell.
我说了我不会说的
And you said you'd never ask.
你还说过你永远不会问
You reach him?
你找到他了么
So, now what?
那么 现在怎么办
How many would you say back there?
你看到有多少人
I counted 12.
我数的是十二个
Maybe more.
也许更多
You trust these men in a gun battle?
枪战起来的话你会信任这些人么
Not for a second.
一点也不会
Arnold Rothstein expects to get what he pays for.
阿诺德·罗斯坦还在等着他的货
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表