剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Yes.
嗯
All right, darling.
好吧 亲爱的
I understand.
我理解
Harry, come on, we gotta go!
哈利 快点 我们得走了
I'll get my jacket.
我去拿夹克
Hey, who's gonna do the cookin' today?
今天谁做饭
Hey, Jimmy, you hear the game last night?
吉米 你收听昨晚的比赛了吗
Here.
给
It's good for another scrape.
还能再用一次
I'm in the middle of this.
我忙着呢
What happened?
怎么回事
Slug straight through the radiator.
散热器打坏了
And the hose is shot.
管子也是
I'll do that after.
我待会儿再修那个
You're gonna get all dirty.
你要弄脏手了
Who kept that old Willys of yours running?
你怎么还开那辆老车
Who sold it to me in the first place?
当初是谁卖♥♥给我的
Wasn't anything wrong with it.
那时候车挺好的
Except for the brakes, rear axle, cylinder heads.
就是刹车 后桥 气缸盖有点毛病
Worked well enough to get you and June lost in the woods.
你和琼不照样开着进小树林吗
Yeah, those were nice rides.
是啊 真是美好的时光
You got them someplace safe?
你把他们送去安全的地方了吗
With her sister up in Brigantine.
去布里格汀她姐姐那里了
You?
你呢
How's that?
什么意思
Margaret and the kids.
玛格丽特和孩子们
Ow! Shit!
该死
Fuck.
妈的
What are you laughing about?
你笑个什么劲
Who said I'm laughing?
谁说我笑了
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们
Two Pineys and a broke-down car.
俩老小伙儿和一辆破车
Maybe that's why.
或许就因为这个
Why what?
什么
We didn't stop while the going was good.
我们没有激流勇退
Always trying to pinch for a little bit more.
总想再捞点好处
Just in case.
以防万一
I never told them to pass the 18th Amendment.
又不是我让他们通过十八号♥修正案的
Did you?
你呢
Where's it gotten us?
瞧我们落到了什么田地
Worry about that later.
回头再操心那个
After Rosetti's in the ground.
等把罗塞蒂埋了的
Then what?
然后呢
Get the town running again.
重振这个城市
Keep everybody in line this time.
这次让他们都规规矩矩的
Leave that part to me.
这个就交给我吧
Stop kidding yourself, Eli.
别自欺欺人了 伊莱
You'll never be Sheriff again.
你不可能再当上治安官了
You got to rub my face in it?
你非得这么贬我吗
After all this?
我们都一起出生入死了
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
It's over here however this plays out.
不管结局如何 我们在这儿都没戏了
No one's gonna come within 100 yards of me.
再不会有人来跟我打交道了
Not in Atlantic City. Not in New York.
大西洋城 纽约都不会有了
Not anywhere. Sure they will.
哪都不会了 当然会
You just got to offer them something they want.
你只要给他们点甜头
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
You're the man with all the angles.
足智多谋的是你
Mr. Doyle. Am I disturbing you?
多伊尔先生 打扰你了吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, all right.
好吧
I know you said you didn't want to talk to me again.
我知道你不想再跟我说话了
It's just...
只是
I'm all at sea over here.
我有点不知所措
And where is it you've gone adrift?
你是在哪"不知所措"呢
I'm saying three words.
我就说三个词
Overholt. Distillery. Pennsylvania.
欧文赫特 酒厂 宾夕法尼亚州
I know about Overholt, Mr. Doyle.
欧文赫特的事我知道 多伊尔先生
What I don't is why you wish to discuss it with me.
我不知道你为什么想跟我谈这事
Because I'm sitting in it
因为 我现在
right now.
就在这儿
It's...
这里
very large.
非常大
And a certain person that we both know
而我们都认识的某个人
made an arrangement with another person to run it.
跟另一个人约定让他来经营这里
But that first person, his back is to the wall.
但那第一个人 现在走投无路了
I bet he'd give up anything
我敢说他会不惜一切
just to keep from going under for a third time.
不让自己三度翻船
I'm listening.
我在听
How'd you get that scar?
这疤是怎么来的
Mulberry Bend. You know where that is?
桑本德 知道在哪吗
Sure. Bandit's Alley.
知道 强盗巷
Little shit came up behind me one night with a shank...
有天晚上一个小混♥蛋♥拿把刀从后面袭击我
carved me another smile.
给我割出了一个微笑
It's a park now.
那里现在是公园了
Push your baby in a stroller.
可以用手推车推着小宝宝在那儿逛
Pricks like you, they come and go.
你这种混♥蛋♥ 只能嚣张一时
Nobody remembers them.
没人会怀念你们
All that stays is the law.
只有法制能长存
Then I guess I'd better reform my ways.
那我该改邪归正啊
Who's your partner?
你搭档是谁
Nobody.
没人
Who do you buy from?
你买♥♥谁的货
Some Chink. Which one?
中国佬 哪个
Fuck do I know? Name sounds like a toothache.
我怎么知道 名字听着像是牙痛
Who put up the money?
谁凑的钱
My sister.
我姐姐
She lifted it from your wallet while she was yanking your ghianda.
她给你打飞机时从你钱包里偷的
There's something you don't understand.
有件事你不明白
You think you get some shyster,
你以为你能找个不要脸的律师
walk out of here, beat the rap?
帮你逃脱责任
You could disappear.
你可以消失
You said there was the law.
你不是说法律长存吗
We are the law.
我们就是法律
What if--
如果
what if I tell you where you could find 50 pounds of white?
我告诉你们去哪能找到五十磅的白粉呢
Yours?
你的吗
Why would I give up my own stash?
我♥干♥嘛要交出我自己的货
To save your ass.
救你小命
Is that what you're offering?
你能保我命吗
Nobody is offering anything.
没人说这话
Then what's in it for me?
那我有什么好处
You like to gamble, don't you?
你喜欢赌博 是不是
Only when I got a chance of winning.
有机会赢才喜欢
Best you could do here is not lose.
你最好的结果 就算不输
I got the broad here.
那女人找你
Please show her in.
请让她进来
That's all right. Thank you.
没事了 谢谢
May I sit?
能坐下吗
It's your house. You don't have to ask permission.
这是你家 不必征求我同意
Must be hard
你肯定不容易吧
to be away from your girls.
跟你的丫头分开
Your two daughters.
你的两个女儿
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是啊
At that age,
她们现在的年龄
you take off for a few days, you miss so much.
走开几天 就会错过好多
How old are they?
她们多大了
16 and 14, I think.
好像是一个十六 一个十四
Tommy's only six.
汤米只有六岁
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表