剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Look at your friend. You wanna wind up like her?
看你那个朋友 你想变成她那样吗
Leave Vi out of it. It happens all the time.
别把薇扯进来 一直都是这样
People just want something new.
观众只想看新鲜的
In a year from now, two years--
再过一年 两年
I have a father, okay? He's in Newburgh.
我有爸爸 知道吗 在新堡
He thinks a fist is a good way to end an argument
他觉得拳头是解决问题的好办法
and I don't live there anymore.
我就是因为这个离开家的
That's how you see me? That's how you sound.
你觉得我也是吗 你听起来就是那样
I'm on my own, Gus.
我一直靠自己 古斯
I have been for years.
一直以来都是
I like it.
我喜欢这样
And...
而且
Go on, say it.
说下去
You're no fun this way.
你这样一点也不好玩
And what do you want from me?
你究竟要我做什么
I just want you...
我只想要你
to be my gangster.
做我的匪徒
Husband. Dear.
老公 亲爱的
I, uh-- excuse me.
我 不好意思
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We need to leave here as soon as possible.
我们得尽快离开
Why? I can carry Abigail and two cases.
为什么 阿比盖尔和那两个箱子我来拿
Husband All you will need to do is bundle up Chester.
老公 你抱着彻斯特就行
Husband, what has happened?
老公 怎么了
I-- at work, an incident.
工作的事 小意外
He-- a bad person.
有个坏人
And the other event.
然后发生了别的事
Where-- where would you like to go?
你要去哪
I'm open to any state except New Jersey and New York
除了新泽西和纽约 我哪都能去
and Illinois, obviously.
还有伊利诺伊州
But aside from those, we can discuss it Shh!
先不说这些 我们先讨论 嘘
You stop!
别说了
Wait.
等着
Drink this. I
喝了 我
Go on. Do.
喝吧
What's this?
这是什么
The whiskey for Mr. O'Banion.
为奥巴尼恩先生做的威士忌
I make it all day while you don't come home.
白天你不在家 我一直在做这个
14 bottles.
十四瓶瓶
You did this by yourself?
你自己做的吗
Also three for us. Us?
我们三个 我们
Aquavit.
白兰地
When I was girl, I make for Papa.
我小时候给爸爸做过
Some orange peel, too, for flavor.
加点陈皮调味
No. No, no, no.
不不不不
We're not supposed to drink any--
我们不能喝...
Not to drink, to sell.
不是喝 拿去卖♥♥
Sell where? On Kedzie Boulevard.
卖♥♥到哪 凯茨大道
To Norwegian people there.
卖♥♥给那的挪威人
What?
什么
Syttende Mai is tomorrow,
明天就是挪威的自♥由♥日了[每年的5月17号♥]
the day to celebrate when Norway become free of the Danes.
庆祝挪威摆脱丹麦统治恢复独♥立♥
We sell the aquavit for the extra money it will bring.
我们是给自己卖♥♥白兰地
It's not what Mr. O'Banion needs for, so no problems.
反正奥巴尼恩先生也不要
Darling, I--
亲爱的
We do this so you don't worry yourself about losing your job.
我们做酒 这样你就不用担心工作的事了
We make more, we sell more.
做得多 挣得多
We stay.
我们不走
There is no need for us to be going anywhere.
我们哪也不用去
We buy a house right here... in Cicero.
买♥♥座房♥子 就在西塞罗
When did you get in?
你什么时候进来的
Last night.
昨晚
Late.
深夜
I need this room.
我要用这间房♥
The roofers have to inspect the ceiling.
修屋顶的要来检查天花板
I told you I ain't paying for that.
跟你说过我不掏钱
I took a loan, Charles.
我贷款了 查尔斯
You needn't concern yourself.
你不用担心
Why are you here, anyway?
你来这干什么
I got business with A.R.
罗斯坦的生意
And Nucky Thompson.
还有努基吧
What of it?
是又怎么样
When are you meeting? Tonight.
什么时候见面 今晚
We got a dinner at Babette's.
在芭贝特夜♥总♥会♥
You belittle my business,
你蔑视我的生意
break bread with my enemies.
跟我的敌人交朋友
Who the fuck you think you are?
你觉得你是谁
Come on, I'll give you a nice, hard fuck like you like.
别这样 我会操的你很舒服
I want you out.
你给我出去
I need a shower first. Out of the business.
我要先洗个澡 你出局了
Here's a check.
给你支票
$4,500.
四千五百美元
The fuck I'm gonna do with a check?
给我支票干什么
Stick it up your ass for all I care.
塞进你的屁♥股♥里 我才不在乎
Better yet, let Nucky do it for you.
最好让努基给你塞进去
Whoa, what the fuck you doing?
你在干什么
Dr. Mason. Hello.
梅森医生 你好
Did you drive here?
你开车来的么
No, I was-- I was waiting for you.
不 我在 我在等你
I need your help with something
我需要你的帮助
and it's rather delicate.
这很私密
Too delicate to discuss inside?
私密到不能到里面讨论么
I would like to ask you
我想让你
to help me... obtain a diaphragm.
帮我装一个隔膜
Is this what the Shearer woman wanted to speak to you about?
这就是那个叫席勒的女人给你说的事
Yes.
是的
Actually, I suppose I'd need two.
事实上 我需要两个
Two?
两个
One for her...
一个给她
and one for me.
一个给我
It was nearly midnight when I felt the pain.
大约到半夜的时候我才感到疼痛
The midwife was called,
助产士给我电♥话♥
and together we passed the night.
一起我们度过了那个夜晚
Hours later, after my ordeal,
经过一个小时的痛苦之后
she placed him at my breast.
她把他放到我的胸前
It was just after dawn.
那时天刚刚蒙蒙亮
The whole world looked brand-new.
世界好像掀开了崭新的篇章
Do you have children, Mr. Rosetti?
您有孩子么 罗塞蒂先生
Two girls. My little princesses.
两个女儿 我的小公主们
Beauties just like their mother.
和他们的母亲一样美丽
They're the lights of your life.
他们是你生命中的光芒
The sun rises and sets.
太阳东升西落
One day they're little, the next...
一天他们很小 另一天
My grandson--
我的孙子
he's all I have left.
我只有他了
Mr. Harrow,
哈罗先生
have you met Mr. Rosetti?
你见过罗塞蒂先生么
I have not.
没有
A pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Tonino. How do you do?
托尼诺 您好
I've restocked the bar.
我把吧台的货补齐了
And Tommy is asleep? Yes.
汤米睡着了么 是的
That will be all.
那没事了
You use him to scare away the mice?
你留着他吓老鼠的么
Mr. Harrow was a friend of my son.
哈罗先生是我儿子的朋友
Are you familiar with Babette's?
你知道芭贝特么
Supper club on the boardwalk.
木板路上的一家夜♥总♥会♥
I ate there with Nucky before our falling-out.
和努基发生争吵之前我和他在那吃过饭
Have you fallen out?
你还会发脾气
I hadn't realized.
我真没感觉到
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表