剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
and told the truth, admitting it was he.
说了实话 承认是他偷的
Upon hearing this, the wise old chief looked at the braves.
睿智的老酋长听完之后 看着勇士们
"My sons," He proclaimed,
他说"我的孩子们"
pointing to the honest Injun,
指着诚实之人
"I have chosen your new chief."
"我选你做下一任的酋长"
Hear, hear.
说得好 说得好
Thank you, Mr. Attorney General,
多谢 首席检察官先生
for that very inspirational tale.
多谢你讲述了这个鼓舞人心的故事
As I look out at the eager faces
在这个房♥间里 当我看向你们
in this room today... You okay?
这一张张热切的脸庞时 你没事吧
...I see the moral fiber of America.
我看到了美国的道德素养
You boys will be the leaders of tomorrow.
你们将成为未来的领袖
And when one of you youngsters becomes
你们中的人成为
the next Andrew Carnegie, the next Babe Ruth--
下一个安德鲁·卡内基 下一个贝比·鲁斯
maybe there's even a Warren Harding among us--
或者下一个沃伦·哈丁时
you will recollect that the values that brought you success
你们会回忆起带给你成功的价值观
were instilled by the Boy Scouts of America.
是由美国童子军灌输给你们的
Well, it's all there in the Scout Law, isn't it?
这些都写在童军规律里 是吧
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal.
童子军是可靠的 忠诚的
A Scout is helpful, friendly, courteous.
助人为乐 待人友善 彬彬有礼
A Scout is kind, obedient, pure of thought and deed.
童子军是仁慈的 孝顺的 纯洁的
How could we let it get this far?
我们怎么会落到这步田地
Brace up, Jess. Not here.
打起精神 杰西 这儿可不行
We stole, Harry. We stole.
我们偷窃 哈利 行偷窃之事
Apart from the laws of God,
像上帝法则这样的
has a greater doctrine ever been forged?
伟大教条何曾被伪造过
Come on. Hear, hear!
说得好 说得好
Now, while we enjoy breakfast,
现在 我们吃早餐的同时
Troop 14 from Laurel, Maryland,
来自马里兰州劳雷尔的十四队
will serenade us with a campfire favorite.
会为我们献上营火会最受欢迎的小夜曲
Jess isn't feeling well. He got a bad sausage.
杰西不太舒服 他吃了变质的香肠
They undercook it, it tends to spoil.
香肠没熟 容易变质
You're getting very skillful,
你现在很熟练了
except for the K and the R.
除了K和R
The K is hard.
K不好写
We can go over it after dinner.
饭后我们可以复习
Shall we do that?
可以吗
Okay.
好的
Come sit beside me.
过来 坐我旁边
I know things are difficult right now,
某些事情可能让你觉得不安
but we're all safe here.
但是我们在这里很安全
There's nothing for you or your sister to worry about.
你和你妹妹都不必担心什么
What about the gypsy?
那个吉普赛人呢
Why would he start a fire?
他为什么要放火
Because Daddy's not here.
因为爸爸不在家
He started the fire
是因为他放了火
and your father wasn't here to catch him?
你♥爸♥爸不在家 不能抓住他
Or because your father's not here, he started a fire?
还是因为你♥爸♥爸不在家 他才放火
Can't Owen live here with us?
欧文不能和我们住一起吗
What? No.
什么 不行
Mr. Sleater works for your father.
斯雷特先生是你♥爸♥爸的手下
And that's not what we're talking about right now.
我们现在讨论的不是这个
The important thing to remember
需要谨记的是
is that we all need to be careful
我们大家都要小心为上
so that accidents don't happen again.
这样意外就不再发生了
Agreed?
同意吗
It's not going to happen again.
不会再发生了
All right, then.
那就好
After supper, we'll tackle the K.
晚饭后 我们来练习写"K"
I don't know what your split is with Gillian,
不晓得你跟吉莉安怎么分成
but I can guarantee you this is better.
但我可以保证让你赚更多
7030, her favor. There you go, then.
三七开 她拿大头 那就成了
This is a 50-50 deal.
我们五五开
You sell to the johns, to the other girls.
你去卖♥♥给嫖♥客♥ 还有其他姑娘
And you smoke it like opium?
像鸦♥片♥那样抽吗
Sure, if you like.
当然 只要你喜欢
You can sniff a little, too.
还可以吸一点
Even shoot it.
注射也行
What the fuck?!
搞什么
You just barge in? Give me that.
你随随便便就进来了 东西给我
And get dressed.
穿好衣服
That's mine.
那是我的
We have standards here, Charles.
我们这里是有规矩的 查尔斯
Our girls don't peddle dope.
我们的姑娘不卖♥♥白粉
If they made any money, they wouldn't have to.
要是她们赚得到钱 不卖♥♥也无妨
You dress these whores like schoolmarms.
你把这群婊♥子♥打扮得跟女教师一样
It's tasteful, the way things ought to be.
那叫品味 本当如此
In any event, it hasn't stopped you from sampling the merchandise.
再怎样也没影响你抽样调查的兴致
It's the 20th century, sweetie.
现在是二十世纪了 亲爱的
You wanna make a buck?
想要赚大钱
Have them start showing a little skin.
就得让她们露些肉
Whatever would I do without your advice?
没有你的建议我可怎么办
I gotta go.
我该走了
I'll see you next time I'm in town.
下次进城再来看你
But unfortunately, that won't be here.
不幸的是 不会在这里见了
Gather your things. You're fired.
收拾东西 你被开除了
What?
什么
I'm part owner of this joint.
我是这里的合伙人
But it's my house, remember?
可这是我的房♥子 还记得吧
I thought it was Jimmy's.
我以为是吉米的
Actually, you're right, it is.
你说的对 正是他的
What are you hearing, any scuttlebutt?
你们有听到什么风声吗
I keep calling Jess Smith,
我一直电♥话♥找杰西·史密斯
but I can't get a straight answer.
得不到正面答复
For 10 grand a month, you think you'd at least get reassurance.
每个月一万块 还以为能买♥♥个安心
Well, I'm not paying another dime.
我是一分钱也不会再花了
Here's a new face. What brings you to town?
新面孔 什么风把您吹来了
Well, isn't this chummy?
诶呀 真是亲切友好
We're in the middle of a private meeting.
我们正在私人会面
Well, now you're in the middle of another one.
现在是下一场会面
Remus has business that doesn't concern you.
雷穆斯有与你无关的公事
You get lost on your way back to Ohio?
你回俄亥俄州迷路了吗
I'll call you later, Nucky.
我回头打电♥话♥给你 努基
I'm here now, Harry.
我现在就在这里 哈利
And I want answers.
我要答复
Boys, give us a minute.
伙计们 让我们单独谈谈
Your man Means didn't show at the hotel.
你那个米恩斯没在酒店出现
Something came up. And you couldn't pick up a phone?
突发♥情♥况 你连电♥话♥都不能接
How much trouble are you in, Harry?
你到底有多大的麻烦 哈利
I told you, it's a witch hunt.
我跟你说了 这是政♥治♥倾轧
And your companion there
你的那位同僚
looks like he's about to be burned at the stake.
看上去像是要被活烤了
Jess is fine.
杰西没事
He's under a little strain is all.
他只是压力有些大
These investigations So who's the patsy,
现在的调查 谁是替罪羊
the poor sap you're gonna feed to the wolves?
你打算拿谁去填饿狼的口
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You indicting me, Harry?
你要揭发我吗 哈利
Don't be so dramatic.
别这么夸张
That's not an answer.
这不是答复
I don't owe you one.
我不欠你答复
Indict Remus instead.
揭发雷穆斯吧
That's never gonna happen. Why not?
那是不可能的 为什么不行
Because Jess Smith would be implicated, too.
因为他会牵出杰西·史密斯
He's the only one Remus ever paid directly.
直接从雷穆斯手里拿过钱的只有他
You'll save your lackey's ass over someone who's given you
你要出♥卖♥♥♥给你上万美元的金主
hundreds of thousands of dollars? Hearsay.
救你的奴才 都是传闻
I never accepted a red cent from you, Mr. Thompson.
我没从你手里直接收过一分钱 汤普森先生
I delivered the State of New Jersey
是我送上了新泽西州的选票
so your fucking puppet could pretend to be president.
你那个木偶才能装模作样当总统
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表