剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I like the concept, boys,
我喜欢这个观念
but the timing leaves much to be desired.
但这个时机还不够好
Hmm, good book.
好书
I enjoyed it myself.
我自己也很喜欢
What do you want, Means?
你想要什么 米恩斯
You're in possession of certain funds--
你现在手里有一笔钱
10,000 in cash if memory serves--
如果我没记错的话 一万现金
that you acquired from a previously unincarcerated George Remus.
从已经进监狱的乔治·雷穆斯手里拿到的
So?
所以呢
Well, I have it on unimpeachable authority
我非常肯定
that those bills are marked.
那些钞票被做了标记
What do you mean? Traceable, Jess.
你什么意思 可追踪 杰西
The Treasury Department and its agents.
财政部的特工
If they trace those bills back to you,
如果他们从钞票追踪到你
then you can bet the last one your next job
那你这辈子最后一份工作
will be making itty-bitty rocks out of great big ones.
就是去敲石头了
Oh, Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
I told Harry. Jess.
我跟哈利说过 杰西
It's over. It's fucking over.
完了 全他妈的完了
Jess, have you spent any of it?
杰斯 你花过那笔钱吗
No. It's still in the envelope.
没有 还在信封里
Good. Then all you have to do is get rid of it.
很好 你只要处理掉就是了
Get rid of it? Burn it.
处理掉 烧掉
It's the safest best. As soon as humanly possible.
这是最安全的办法 越快越好
If I were you, I'd take that cash out to the yard right now
如果我是你 我现在就把那钱拿到院子里
and consign it to the fires of hell.
投进地狱的火焰里去
Jess.
杰西
This is something you need to do.
这件事你必须做
What's wrong?
怎么了
It pains me to bring you this news.
我怀着沉痛的心情给你带来这个消息
It's Jess.
是杰西
What the hell is he doing? Harry.
他在搞什么 哈利
Stop him before someone sees him!
趁没人看见快阻止他
Look, look. Hey, hey.
等等
And what then, huh?
然后呢
A panicked man drowns both himself and his savior.
慌乱的落水者会把施救者一起拖下水
You need to keep yourself afloat.
你必须保住自己
The other day, I walk into the bathroom.
有一天 我走进洗手间
He's talking to himself in the mirror.
看到他对着镜子里的自己讲话
The man is ill, Harry.
他疯了 哈利
In the yard, burning money.
在院子里烧钱
When Judgment Day comes, and it most assuredly will,
等到审判日来临 那几乎是肯定的
he'll be in a hospital eating Jell-O.
他会在疯人院里吃果冻
But you--
可是你...
you'll be doing hard time.
你会蹲大狱
Our neighbors' dog-- meanest thing on four legs.
邻居家的狗 其凶无比
Nobody could get near him.
没人敢靠近它
But he sees Jess, and the tail starts wagging.
可它一看到杰西就摇尾巴
I had a dog just like that as a boy.
我小时候有那样一条狗
Damn near broke my heart when we had to put him down.
杀它的时候我心都快碎了
I wouldn't even know who to talk to about a thing like that.
我都不知道这种事该对谁去说
$40,000, and I promise you
四万美元 我向你保证
he won't feel a thing.
他会毫无知觉
I'd prefer if you waited by the car.
你在车里等我比较好
I'm supposed to go with you no matter what.
我应当跟着您 寸步不离
That might prove embarrassing for both of us.
那样我们俩都可能会尴尬的
I'll keep 10 paces behind you and wait in the hallway.
我跟您保持十步距离 在走廊里等
That's the best I can do.
只能这样了
Very accommodating.
多谢通融
I can imagine what you're thinking,
我知道你们会怎么想
but I assure you I'm only the messenger.
但我保证我只是传达口信
The bishop himself has determined
主教大人本人决定
that this... experiment has run its course
这项...实验 已经完成了使命
and would prefer that the hospital's resources
他更希望医院的资源用在
be applied to other areas, effective immediately.
其它领域 立即生效
What about the women who've been coming?
来听课的女士们怎么办
They will have to seek their information elsewhere.
她们只好从别处获取信息
You needn't bother with the chairs.
椅子你们不必管
The cleaning staff will move them out.
清洁工会搬出去的
I suppose I should say that I--
我想我应该说
I found a great deal of what went on in here
这里的许多课程
very educational.
很有教育意义
I feel like a German spy.
我感觉自己像是德国间谍
Are those the dia Shh, shh.
这就是... 别出声
There's one for you and one for Mrs. Shearer.
一个给你 一个给席勒夫人
You can get it to her yourself.
你可以自己去送给她
You're pale. Are you feeling all right?
你脸色苍白 你还好吧
Nothing I haven't been through before.
不是什么没见过的难事
This doesn't have to happen in a hospital.
也不一定非在医院里不可
A storefront, an upstairs office--
找间店面 楼上的办公室
we could say anything we wanted to there,
在那里我们想讲什么都可以
anything they needed to know.
任何她们需要知道的事情
That would get you into trouble here.
那会让你在这边有麻烦
Well, maybe this isn't where I belong.
或许我并不属于这里
Your fiance wouldn't be very happy about that.
你未婚妻会不高兴的
I don't know.
不好说
She's, uh, a bit like you,
她有一点像你
telling me to put my money where my mouth is.
叫我拿出实际行动来
Think about what I proposed.
想想我的提议
I hate being told what I can't do.
我最讨厌被人约束
And the two of us--
我们两个...
I'd say we work pretty well together.
我们合作很融洽
We did, didn't we?
确实 不是吗
So tell me about this dirty wop Rosetti.
给我讲讲这意大利佬 罗塞蒂
What I'm hoping is that
我的希望是
you'll be able to tell me about him.
你来给我讲讲他
I've never met the man.
我从来没见过他
I know that.
我知道
What I want is for you to go to Tabor Heights,
我想要你去塔博尔高地
cut a deal.
达成协议
Well, that should take all of 30 seconds.
那三十秒就能完事了
It'd be worth its weight in cow shit.
但是屁用没有
I sense you've dealt with Italians before, Mr. McCoy.
我猜你从前跟意大利人打过交道 麦克罗伊先生
And only will again because it's you who's asking.
因为是你请求 我才会再去和他们打交道
Agree to anything.
我什么都答应
What I need is information--
我需要信息
the number of men, boats,
多少人 几条船
where they get their suits pressed,
衣服哪里熨
how they take their coffee.
咖啡怎么喝
What's the difference between a catfish and an Italian?
意大利人和鲶鱼有什么区别
What?
什么
One's a filthy, scum-sucking bottom-feeder
前者是脏兮兮吃垃圾的清道夫
and the other is a fish.
后者只是鱼
I'll get up there tout suite.
我马上就去
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
You come back now, yeah?
你回来了
Yes.
是啊
Good afternoon.
下午好
At lunchtime I surprise my customers with aquavit.
午餐时我给了顾客们个惊喜
Very happy to drink.
大家都爱你的白兰地
I'm glad to hear that.
我很高兴听到这些
What is? For you.
这是什么 给你的
It's from my wife's oven.
我太太烤的
I believe you call it lefse.
你们管这个叫拉芙兹面包吧[挪威传统食品]
Lefse, aquavit-- like I am back home.
拉芙兹和白兰地 真有家的感觉
I am sorry.
抱歉
Beg pardon? Call a taxi, mister?
什么 要乘出租车吗先生
I did not. We got a car out front waiting for you anyway.
不要 总之你得进我们的车
They did not give me a choice.
他们逼我的
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表