剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Waxey Gordon comes to mind.
我想到了瓦克西·戈登
Naturally. But it's not Waxey,
当然 但不是他
because Waxey would have to clear it with you,
因为瓦克西肯定会先跟你报告
and you would have said no because you're in business with me.
而你会否决 因为你在和我做生意
That could be what I want you to think.
也许是我故意要你这么想的
It could, but I doubt it.
是有可能 但我不觉得
How can you be sure?
你怎么能确定呢
Because if you were trying to be obvious, you'd never be that obvious.
因为即使你想明着来 也不会挑这么明
This is why I enjoy our conversations.
我真享受我们的谈话
But I do hope you're paying equally close attention to our arrangement.
但我确实希望你也能关心我们的交易
There's a shipment going out tonight.
今晚有货要运出
We agreed on the fourth.
我们说好四号♥的
That's tonight.
也就是今晚
It's tomorrow, Mr. Thompson.
是明天 汤普森先生
Of course it is. My mistake.
当然 我弄错了
Well, a man's allowed to enjoy himself every now and then.
人总是得不时娱乐一下
I've got people on top of it, Arnold. That's why I pay them.
我派人盯着呢 阿诺德 我付钱请他们就是干这个的
As long as they have calendars.
只要他们有日历就行
Your radiators leak.
你的暖气漏水了
West 57th Street.
在西五十七街
Miss Kent's building.
肯特小姐的楼
You own it.
是你的
You might want to protect your investment.
你得好好保护自己的投资
Are you looking to rent?
你想租♥房♥♥子吗
East of the park would suit you better.
公园东边比较适合你
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么
She's a charming and vivacious young woman.
她是个迷人又有活力的女人
Prudence. Yes, ma'am?
普鲁登斯 有什么事 太太
Mr. Thompson has a morning suit.
汤普森先生有一套礼服
The striped trousers and cutaway jacket.
条纹裤子和燕尾服
Do you know where it is?
你知道在哪吗
No, but I'm sure I can find it.
不知道 但我肯定能找到
Check that it's sound and have it cleaned.
确保它干净并且完好无损
He's going to need it when he meets the bishop.
他去见主教时要穿
Oh, did you not get the message, ma'am?
你没收到留言吗 太太
What message?
什么留言
Mr. Thompson, he left word that he won't be attending the ceremony.
汤普森先生说 他不会参加仪式
Clean the suit anyway.
那也去把礼服洗干净
I'm afraid he's mistaken.
也许是他弄错了
Will.
威尔
Hi, Pop.
嗨 爸爸
I was up. Didn't want to wake your mother.
我先起了 不想吵醒你妈妈
What are you doing? Going to work.
你去干什么 去上班
Nothing for breakfast?
不吃早饭吗
There's coffee and donuts at the yard.
工地里有咖啡和甜甜圈
Not enough for a growing boy.
男孩长身体吃这点可不行
I'll be okay.
我没事的
Look, uh....
听着...
what you done here for your mom, brothers, and sisters...
你为你妈妈 弟弟和妹妹所做的
I'm proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
It's nothing, Pop.
没什么 爸爸
I'm home now.
我现在回家了
And I'm gonna, you know,
我会...
get back on the horse.
重新振作
So you don't have to do this anymore.
所以你不用再这样了
I'm pretty used to it.
我已经习惯了
You should be in school. You got your mother's brains.
你应该去上学 你和你妈妈一样聪明
I've been learning plenty. No, science, math.
我学的够多了 不够 科学啊 数学啊
I read Shakespeare.
我读莎士比亚
Can you beat that?
你能吗
Thine old pop.
汝老爸
That's the boss. He picks me up.
那是我老板 他来接我
Happy two birthdays ago.
两年前生日快乐
Pretty keen.
挺帅气
I got to go, Pop.
我得走了 爸爸
Keep it moving, fellas. Everything ready to go by sundown.
快动起来 日落前要都装好
Fit a whole 'nother row up there.
再装一排
Big shipment tonight, huh?
今晚货真多啊
Nothing gets past you.
什么都逃不过你眼睛
Where's it headed?
运去哪的
Maybe you don't understand the principle.
也许你不知道规矩
We pay you prohees not to ask questions.
付你钱就是让你闭嘴的
I haven't been paid yet.
我还没拿到钱呢
You know what's goofy?
你知道最可笑的是什么么
Cash business like this,
像这样的现金生意
come the end of the day...
到一天最后的时候
I still got empty pockets.
我手里还是没有钱
I found him hanging around outside.
我发现他在外面闲逛
8:00 AM I said.
我说的是早上八点
I'm here now.
我现在就到了
No, but I don't get it.
不 但是我不明白
I'm dressed as a hummingbird, Vi.
我穿的和蜂鸟一样 薇
And every time she gets near a fella...
每次她靠近一个男人
But how do the wings move?
但是蜂鸟要怎么动呢
That is someone else's problem.
那是别人的问题
But let's say--
我说
let's say I get it into the Passing Show this year.
我们把它放到今年的昨♥日♥重♥现♥秀里
You're going to be in that show and everyone's going to love you,
你会出现在节目中 而且大家都会很爱你
but what'll happen to me?
那我怎么办
Well, you, maybe Hummingbird's best friend.
那么 你 也许 蜂鸟的好朋友
Sure!
当然
We could have a whole routine.
我们可以完成一整个新编排
They leave the nest and, um--
他们把鸟巢留下了 然后
Wind up in a speak where they finish off
喝完一整瓶花蜜 看完喜剧之后
a whole bottle of nectar and comedy ensues.
以演讲收尾
When do we start?
我们什么时候开始
I'll talk to Lee Shubert tomorrow.
明天我和李·舒伯特谈
You know Lee Shubert?
你认识李·舒伯特
Oh, buzzbuzz, Vi. What?
嗡嗡 薇 怎么了
Close your mouth. Something might fly in.
闭上嘴 小心有东西飞进去
Right back.
马上回来
Don't drink everything without me.
没有我在什么都别喝
I had walking pneumonia last summer.
去年夏天我得了肺炎
She sat with me every day.
她每天都照顾我
Bought groceries. Made soup.
采购杂货 做汤给我
So you have to be nice to her. You have to.
所以你要对她好点 你一定要
I don't usually drink stuff this good
我一般喝不到这么美味的东西
because, well, a lot of the guys, you know,
因为 很多男孩 你知道
they dress real slick and flash a big bankroll,
他们衣着光鲜 腰财万贯
but, brother, they watch the meter.
但是 大哥 他们都是算着时间的
And then you find yourself at 4:00 AM
然后你发现凌晨四点你在约克维尔
in some god-awful apartment in Yorkville looking for your stockings.
的一间破公♥寓♥里找你的丝♥袜♥
I wasn't suggesting that you--
我不是指你
Don't concern yourself.
没关系
Guess who I just ran into.
猜猜我刚才遇到谁了
His Great Satanic Majesty, the Spider of Wall Street. - No.
撒旦殿下 华尔街的阴谋老手
Oh, he's not so bad.
他没那么坏
That is not what you said last month.
你上个月可不是这么说的
People change their minds.
人会变的
I got a letter yesterday from that vicious,
我昨天收到那个曼西的邪恶老娘们
dried-up bitch in Muncie-- oops, I mean my mother.
的来信 抱歉 我是说我母亲
Sends me a story cut out from "Collier's."
发给我一段从"矿工"里节选的故事
Guess what it's called.
猜猜叫什么
I can't imagine. Me neither.
猜不到 我也是
"Sad Nights of a Showgirl."
"歌♥舞♥女♥郎的悲伤夜晚"
Why is that funny?
有什么可笑的么
Your attention, please.
听我说
Thank you.
谢谢
This convoy is headed north for New York City.
这个车队要北上去纽约城
We're making exactly two stops.
要停两站
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表