剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
We We share them.
我们 我们深有体会
Then you have my blessing.
那你们就放手去做吧
Keep me apprised of your progress.
及时告知我事情的进展
We will. Thank you.
我们会的 谢谢您
I'm afraid you've finally trapped me.
恐怕我这次是被你套牢了
We'll sponsor the clinic as you wish.
我们会如你所愿赞助开设门诊的
30 grand on the nose.
正好三万美元
Better than a punch on the nose.
总好过照着鼻子一拳
Right.
没错
Mr. Rosetti, we meet again.
罗塞蒂先生 我们又见面了
Where's the boss?
你们头儿在哪儿
Mr. Thompson is indisposed.
汤普森先生身体不适
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
He isn't here right now.
他现在不在这
And you're...? Eli Thompson.
你又是谁 伊莱·汤普森
The kid brother.
他小弟
Heard a lot about you.
久仰大名
You're all loaded up.
你们的货装好了
So that's it, huh?
就这样了 是吗
The big send-off?
盛大欢送
I could christen you with a bottle of champagne.
我可以为你开香槟践行
Well, tell Nucky I said goodbye.
转告努基 我向他道别
Oh, he had a message for you as well.
他也有个口信要捎给你
"Bone for tuna."
"金枪鱼骨"
Say, Georgie, they're all out of sarsaparilla.
乔治 他们的沙士汽水卖♥♥光了
Had a Boy Scout troop in earlier and they cleared them out.
之前来了群童子军 把那些一扫而空了
Near beer will do.
淡啤酒也行
Near beer? Honey, don't make a schoolgirl cry.
淡啤酒 亲爱的 别这么娘里娘气的
Oh, you tell him, toots.
姑娘 你来劝他
Try a real drink. It'll put some hair on your chest.
来喝杯够劲的 能让你更有男子气概
This was just cleaned and pressed.
我这衬衫刚洗过 烫过
Nothing a Farraday iron can't fix, huh?
还有拉法徳熨斗烫不了的衣服吗
Oh, Georgie boy. Come on back.
乔治小子 回来嘛
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
this is a raid
这是由美国
conducted by your United States Treasury Department.
财政部组织的一次突袭搜查
Secretary Andrew Mellon wishes you all
安德鲁·梅隆部长希望你们
a pleasant evening and would like to inform you
今晚过得愉快 并告知各位
that you are all under arrest.
你们都被逮捕了
All alcohol will be confiscated and catalogued
所有酒类将被分类没收
and the contents of the cash register obtained
由于触犯《禁酒法案》
for violation of the Volstead Act.
所有前台现金也将被没收
"The Kama Sutree."
《爱经》
Come again?
再说一遍
"The Kama Sutree."
《爱经》
It's the new thing from Egypt.
埃及的新发明
You screw upside down
你倒过来干
and you don't blow your stack neither.
你也不会发脾气
That's just drunk.
那是喝多了
Say, where'd you put that bottle?
你把酒瓶放哪儿了
It's in my drawers. Why don't you have a look?
在我抽屉里 何不过来看看
Jesus! Don't shoot!
老天啊 别开枪
What the fuck are you doing?
你究竟想干嘛
Get your hat. Please. What?
戴好帽子 求你了 什么
Your hat, put it on.
你的帽子 戴上
All right, go.
好 走
Go!
走啊
Turn around.
转过来
Name? George Mueller.
名字 乔治·穆勒
Let's see it.
让我看看
You come here regular?
你经常来这边么
No, sir. First time.
不 先生 第一次
Just bad luck, huh?
运气不好 是吧
Occupation?
干什么的
Salesman.
推销员
Why do I know you?
我怎么会认识你
I...
我
people tell me I remind them of someone else.
有人说我长得和别人像
Just one of those faces.
大众脸
No, that's not it.
不 不对
I've seen you around somewhere.
我以前见过你
You live in Cicero.
你住在西塞罗
Yes. 24th Street.
是的 二十四号♥大街
I'm over on 27th.
我住在二十七号♥
You shouldn't be in places like this, neighbor.
你不应该来这里 邻居
I got talked into it.
别人说服我来的
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你为什么
Pay the fine direct to me,
直接把罚款交给我
and we'll leave it at that.
这事就算了
Pay you the fine?
把罚款交给你
That's how it works.
就是这样
You must be a pitiful salesman if this is all you got on you.
就这么点钱 你这推销员混得可不怎么样
Don't let me see you here again.
别让我在这里再看到你
So they load the coffin in the ship, right?
他们把棺材运到船上
And there's this scene, it moves around all by itself.
然后就发生了这样的场景 棺材自己动了
No one's touching it. And then Orlock comes out at night,
没有人碰它 然后欧拉克晚上的时候出来
and the whole crew, he drinks their blood.
看到船员 喝干了他们的血
Corpses. Nothing left but the rats.
全是尸体 除了老鼠没有活物
And you got to see this fella--
你已经得去见见这个人
skinny, humpback, fingernails like this.
瘦瘦的 驼背 指甲像这样
I tell you, he don't give you the willies,
我给你讲 如果你看到他都不觉得可怕
I don't know what will.
那就没什么能吓到你了
Bone for tuna. What?
金枪鱼的骨头 什么
Bone for tuna. What the fuck's that supposed to mean?
金枪鱼的骨头 这是什么意思
Oh, the kid's Irish. The pronunciation was off.
爱尔兰童谚 发音不对
I think he meant I know what he meant.
我以为他的意思是 我知道他什么意思
Who the fuck is Nucky Thompson to wish me good luck?
努基·汤普森算什么东西 还祝我好运
And in Italian no less, like he's mocking me?
这在意大利语里就相当于嘲笑我啊
He's real cute, I'll fucking tell you.
我给你说 他还真挺聪明的
Sets me up to lose.
设计让我输
Pulls our whiskey deal at the last minute.
把我们的威士忌交易推到最后一刻
Then it's buon fortuna like
然后就好像好运来临一样
he's rooting for me to get back on my feet.
他又全力支持我重新开始
Push me off a cliff, why don't you?
还不如干脆把我推下悬崖
Sure, I mean Good luck flapping your arms on the way down.
是的 我的意思是 向他致敬了吧
Am I right? Sure, I
我说的没错吧 当然 我
Real attitude on him. Scrawny Irish prick.
真心看不惯他 这个骨瘦如柴的爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
I need his blessing to make my way in the world?
我需要他的祝福才能立足于这个世界
He I need him to lecture me?
他 我需要他来教育我
Nothing's personal?
没有个人恩怨
What the fuck is life if it's not personal?
没有个人恩怨还叫什么生活
Congratulations from Frank Hague,
弗兰克·海牙发来贺信
Attorney General Daugherty,
总检察长达赫提
Senator Edge.
艾治参议员
Bring the car around.
把车开过来
We are going out?
我们要出去
I will pull around out back.
我会把车停到后面
What the fuck is this? I didn't mean nothing by it.
这是怎么回事 我没别的意思
It was just a rib. A joke.
戏弄你一下 开个玩笑
A man's death is no laughing matter.
一个人的生死可不是什么玩笑
I don't know what this is,
我不知道这是怎么回事
but I don't want it happening here.
但我不希望这件事发生在这里
Tell him.
给他说
Nucky, you've got to believe me.
努基 你要相信我
Mr. Harrow. Didn't do it!
哈罗先生 不是我
Didn't do it! I didn't kill Manny Horvitz.
不是我 我没杀曼尼·霍维茨
Whoever said you did? He said it.
谁说是你了 他说的
I was only blowing smoke, okay?
我那是胡说的
Shooting my mouth off just to keep things lively.
胡说八道活跃气氛
I never went near him. I swear.
我从来没去找过他 我发誓
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表