剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Sing it again, Mama.
妈妈 再唱一遍吧
And torture the poor mice?
再折磨一遍大家的耳朵吗
Mom?
妈妈
How long do we have to stay here?
我们还要在这住多久
Not for much longer.
没多久了
Soon we'll all leave and...
很快我们就走了
see what adventures await.
继续前方的冒险
Emily misses our room and there's no kitchen here.
艾米丽想回去 而且这里没厨房♥
As soon as they're done with the repairs
他们修复完
back home.
我们就回家
Everything will be swell then.
一切都焕然一新了
Now get to sleep.
睡吧
Good night, dear.
晚安 宝贝
I'll be in later.
我一会再来
Was there anyone waiting?
有人等你吗
At home, I mean, after the war?
我是说战后 在家里
Jenny Hastings.
詹妮·黑斯廷斯
We rode horses together.
我们一起骑马
She'd write,
她会写诗
knit me a scarf.
还给我织围巾
Married my cousin when I was in France.
我在法国打仗时她嫁给我表哥了
I was 20.
我那时候二十岁
He was 32.
遇见了三十二岁的他
A widower with three children.
带着三个孩子的鳏夫
We talked of marriage.
已经到了谈婚论嫁的时候
And then my brother Freddy was killed,
我哥哥弗雷迪却遇害了
and my dad...
结果我爸爸
Well, Douglas--
道格拉斯
that was his name--
他叫道格拉斯
he married the daughter
他娶了个
of the man who ran the telegraph office.
电报公♥司♥老板的女儿
Had three more children.
又生了三个孩子
I wish I could kiss you.
我真想吻你
Owen? Chalky.
是欧文吗 朝琪
In the foyer.
在门厅里
Know who I am tonight?
今晚知道我是谁吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你说什么呢
Had some trouble last time.
上次不是没认出来吗
What do you want, Chalky?
什么事 朝琪
Got cash behind me.
我找到钱了
I'm gonna cut you proper.
分红少不了你的
Connections in the circuit-- New York, Chicago,
纽约 芝加哥 圣路易 堪萨斯的关系
St. Louis, Kansas City.
我都联♥系♥好了
I bring the acts in. I guarantee it.
我会招来明星 保证卖♥♥座
I don't know what you're talking about.
你这是说什么呢
A club-- on the boardwalk where Babette's used to was.
建俱乐部 在芭贝特的废墟上
A Negro club?
黑鬼俱乐部吗
Black on stage, white in the house.
黑人演出 白人看
They doing it in Harlem.
哈林区就是这么干的
Packing 'em in till the small hours.
一直演到半夜
This isn't Harlem. Ain't Japan neither.
这又不是哈林 还不是日本呢
But there a big hole out there, money to be made.
但是外面有一个很大的市场 很多钱可以赚
I know it in my bones, Nucky.
我深知这一点 努基
And I is set to do it right.
而且我一定要力争做好
Ain't gonna be no juke joint with barrelhouse coming out.
决不能有粗制滥造 下里巴人的东西
This here gonna be elegant.
必须要优雅
Tuxedos and "Chandelabras."
燕尾服和树式大吊顶
Chandeliers.
树式大吊灯
I ain't got to spell 'em, just pay for 'em.
我又不需要拼写他们 我只要花钱买♥♥它们就行了
Nobody want to see that wreck out there
没人希望看到那东西坏掉
and nobody wanna be reminded what happened.
没人希望记起发生了什么
This an opportunity, a chance for this town--
这是一个机会 这个城市的一个机会
There's a dividing line.
有一条分界线
There's a line and you know that.
有这条线 你知道的
That line can move.
这条线可以移♥动♥
Chalky, I have other things on my mind right now.
朝琪 我现在心里想的是别的事情
All you gotta do is say yes.
你只需要点头同意
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的交给我就行了
I just told you how it is.
我刚告诉你该怎么办了
Why is that hard to understand?
有这么难理解么
You ain't the only one be thinking.
你不是唯一在思考的人
See, I can understand a fella gets lost once.
我理解有个家伙有次迷路了
Things on his mind, gets off the wrong L stop.
他想的是 我走错路了
That can happen.
这有可能发生
But twice?
但是两次
As I said, sir You're one of O'Banion's.
我说过 先生 你是奥巴尼恩的人
I barely know the man.
我跟他不熟
That's why youse packing iron at the yard last week?
所以上周你们一起在院子里装熨斗是么
Those were unusual circumstances.
那都是意外
And so are these.
这也是
He's sending you selling whiskey where you don't belong.
他派你来卖♥♥不属于你的威士忌
He-- he doesn't know, sir.
他 他并不知道 先生
How's that?
怎么会
Mr. O'Banion,
奥巴尼恩先生
he's unaware of my activities.
他不知道我的行为
So what's he like-- O'Banion?
他是什么样的人 奥巴尼恩
Good to work for?
有什么值得你为他卖♥♥命的地方
He has his peccadillos.
他有疏忽的地方
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着 再说一次
George.
乔治
What am I gonna do with you, George?
我该拿你怎么办 乔治
I got a few ideas.
我有几个主意
"There was a man in the land of Uz
"在悠兹岛上有个男人
whose name was Job;
他叫乔布
and that man was perfect and upright."
这个男人正直而完美"
What? "And one that feared God and eschewed evil."
什么 "他信仰上帝 远离邪恶"
What the hell are you on about?
你在说什么
Please, sir, I am providing for a family.
求你了 先生 我要养家
I failed to eschew evil, but I'm trying.
我没法远离邪恶 但我在努力
You tried five blocks deep into my territory.
你都试到我的地盘了
Right now you're gonna pay me back.
现在 你要赔偿我
Yes, sir. Huh?
是的 先生 什么
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Tell me everything you know about O'Banion's operation.
把你知道的关于奥巴尼恩买♥♥卖♥♥的事情都告诉我
Jess!
杰西
You're awake at an unsettled hour.
这个点你怎么还醒着
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Uh, the attorney general
总检察长
was detained by the burdens of state.
国务缠身
Nonetheless, he expressed concern
但是 他对你的健康
regarding your wellbeing and You're holding a gun.
表示了关心 你手里拿着枪
Oh, yes.
是的
Yes, indeed, I am.
我确实拿着枪
Uh, I routinely carry a firearm
因为我的种种责任
in the course of my manifold duties.
我会随时带着枪
"But why-- why is it unsheathed," You may well ask,
"但为什么掏出来" 也许你会问
"In the confines of the Park Wardman Hotel?"
"在万豪酒店的房♥间里"
Well, now now How much is Harry paying you?
现在 哈利给你多少钱
On a weekly basis? To murder me.
每周么 来杀我
Oh, now, Jess,
杰西
these are the fever dreams of a restless imagination.
你这是发烧乱想呢
He called you in, he looked you in the eye...
他叫你来 和你面对面
and he said, "I want you to--"
他说"我想让你"
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Would you like me to put the weapon away?
我把枪收起来 好么
I'll just, uh...
我就
and then raise my hands, I guess.
然后举起我的手 对吧
Have you ever killed anyone?
你杀过人么
Well, now, Jess, I'll share a confidence.
杰西 和你说实话
I never actually have brought down the curtain.
从来没有过
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表