剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You come to New York, I personally guarantee you the best box.
去纽约吧 我保证让你大饱眼福
Ain't gonna be able to do that.
我们不去纽约
But Mr. Thompson, he say come by.
汤普森先生倒是要我们过来
Maybe you do a little show for us.
说你要演个节目
Well, I wish I had the time.
可惜我没时间啊
Said you had 10 minutes.
你不是说有十分钟么
Look, um...
这个
Mr. White.
怀特先生
And Mr. Purnsley.
还有珀斯利先生
I explained to Nucky. He means the world to me.
我跟努基解释过了 他对我非常重要
I just can't walk away from a contract.
但是签了的合同没法反悔
He, of all people, understands--
他最理解
Any particular place you like us to sit?
你要我们坐哪
Right there is good.
这就行
Usually work a bigger room.
没在这么小的地方演过
We simple folk.
我们喜欢从简
Make it something funny.
演的好笑点
**A boy and girl were walking A-walking, yes, walking*
*男孩女孩走在路上 在路上
**And as he stood there talking, he stole a little kiss. Mua!*
*他们停下聊天 男孩偷偷亲了女孩
**The girlie starting giggling, oh, giggling Yes, giggling*
*女孩开始偷笑 偷笑 偷笑啊偷笑
**And as he stood there wiggling He shyly told her this*
*他在那里扭扭捏捏 偷偷告诉她
**Oh, gee, oh, gosh Oh, golly, I'm in love*
*天啊 地啊 我爱上你了
**Oh, gee, oh, gosh It's you I'm thinking of*
*天啊 地啊 我心里只有你
**I love to hold your teeny weeny hand in mine...*
*我想握住你的小手
**I get a piggly wiggly feeling down my spine...*
*但又思前想后 不敢伸手
**Oh, me, oh, my Oh, how I love...*
*天啊 地啊 我多么
Tell the son of the bitch I'll do it.
告诉那混♥蛋♥我演了
You said 5:30.
你说五点半的
I took the roundabout way to elude the baying hounds.
兜了个圈子 甩掉了几条猎狗
What hounds? Were you followed?
什么猎狗 你被跟踪了么
A verbal flourish, Mr. Smith.
这是修辞手法 史密斯先生
What happened over there? There's nothing in the paper.
那边怎么样了 报纸什么都没说
Well, it was a closed hearing,
听证会不开放
but not without its points of interest.
但我知道了问询要点
There was an admiral of the Coast Guard.
有个海岸警卫队的队长
Rather dashing in his dress whites.
穿着白色制♥服♥的
A district supervisor from the Bureau of Prohibition
还有个禁酒局的高层
with a stain of some nature on his pants cuff.
裆部沾了不知道什么东西
And the Secretary of the Treasury soberly attired in dark wool.
还有盛装出席的财政部长
I don't care what they were wearing. What did Mellon say?
我不管他们穿什么 梅隆说什么了
I would not call him a staunch ally of the Justice Department.
他对司法部门不是很配合
Harry can't stand him.
哈利受不了他
No doubt the feeling is reciprocated.
难怪他也受不了哈利
What can he do to us?
他能把咱们怎么样
Well, a man with $200 million to his name
手头有两个亿的人
can do whatever he chooses.
想干什么干什么
Oh, you're looking a tad peaked.
你怎么这个脸色
Is this all a joke to you, Means?
这一切对你来说都是笑话么 米恩斯
No, but I find pleasure where I can.
不是 但我会尽量找笑点
Why am I doing this? Why did I leave Ohio?
我为什么要做这个 我为什么离开俄亥俄
For the profit, Jess. For the profit.
为了利益 杰斯 为了利益
I can't keep track of the money.
我找不到那笔钱
I don't remember who I lied to or what lies I told them.
我记不得对谁撒过谎 撒的什么谎
And now with this damn senator rooting around,
现在还有这个该死的参议员在这里调查
what if he finds someone honest?
如果他找到会说实话的人怎么办
Attorneys general do not go to prison.
总检察长不会进监狱的
I'm not the attorney general. Harry Daugherty is.
我不是总检察长 哈利·达赫提才是
It's all quite elementary.
很简单
Your adversaries claim you're not putting bootleggers in jail.
你的对手说你没有把私酒贩子关起来
Tell Mr. Daugherty to put one in jail.
那就让达赫提先生关几个进去
Bootleggers are the men we're in business with.
私酒贩子和我们都有生意来往
If they go to jail-- -
如果他们进监狱
What I've learned,
我知道的是
the truth is surprisingly easy to obfuscate.
真♥相♥非常容易混淆
What the heck is going on in here?
这里发生了什么
Oh, thank the Lord you manifested.
谢天谢地还好你出现了
I was afraid we'd be imprisoned until the cockerel crowed.
我原以为我们要被关到早上
It's all right, Prudence. You needn't bother yourself.
没事的 普鲁登斯 你不用敲门
It's me.
是我
May I sit?
我能坐下么
It's your house.
这是你的房♥子
Would you mind?
你能坐下么
Do you imagine this being a lengthy conversation?
你觉得我们会谈很长时间么
I don't think either of us is terribly interested in that.
我觉得你我都不是太在意这个吧
This afternoon Please, don't.
今天下午 请别说了
Just let me
就让我
Whatever fiction you prefer is perfectly fine with me.
你编的故事我全信
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
For demonstrating
因为我的
bad form.
失当表现
Bad form?
失当表现
Yes.
是的
That would distress you, wouldn't it?
这让你很难过是吧
I'm being honest. I know.
我很诚恳 我知道
That's what's making it all just slightly humiliating.
正是这点让我感到羞辱
Is she in need of rescuing, too?
她也很需要救助 是么
She seems pretty capable of looking after herself.
她看上去很会照顾自己
I think that might prove difficult for you.
我以为这点很难证明给你看的
How's that?
为什么
It's not a role you're comfortable in.
那不是一个你适应的角色
Maybe I've changed.
也许我变了
Perhaps you're not the only one.
你不是唯一改变的人
I'll look in on the kids, then I'll leave.
我去看看孩子们 然后我就走了
No. I'm sorry?
不行 你说什么
I'd rather you didn't look in.
我希望你别去看他们
I'm still their stepfather.
我还是他们的继父
That's one of the things you are.
那只是你的几个角色之一
Fair enough.
说的对
But you might want to ask yourself some practical questions.
也许你应该问自己几个实际的问题
When do you expect him?
他什么时候回来
I'm sure he will be home.
我知道他会回来的
What time does he usually get home?
他一般几点到家
It is this time.
就是这个时候
It is time now.
就是现在这个时间
Is he always this late?
通常都这么晚么
You're a hard man to track down.
你还真是难找啊
Agent Coughlin.
考夫林探员
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I check on the dinner.
我去看看晚餐
Do you
你想
intend to extort money from me?
敲诈我的钱么
I'd say it was the other way around.
要我说是反过来
Wouldn't you? What?
不是么 什么
I saw you that night at the speak.
演说那晚我看见你了
I kept thinking, "How do I know this fella?"
我一直在想"我怎么会认识这个家伙"
I mean, that's a face you can't forget.
我是说 你这张脸看过就不会忘
Then it hit me.
然后我想起来了
You came to my house before Christmas.
圣诞节前你来过我家
Over on 27th.
二十七号♥那天
Gave me the big sales pitch.
给我好一阵推销
How I could save money if I pressed my shirts myself.
如果我能自己熨衣服 会省多少钱
Well, that iron you sold me is a piece of junk.
你卖♥♥给我的那个熨斗就是块垃圾
Used it two or three times.
用了两三次
Then it totally fell apart.
就彻底散架了
No!
不
He wasn't here to arrest me.
他不是来这逮捕我的
I sold him an iron.
我卖♥♥给他一块熨斗
I hold his legs.
我抓住他的腿
Husband!
丈夫
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表