剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
It's not just the bathroom.
不止是盥洗室
the entire top floor leaks.
整个顶楼都在漏水
I've got buckets catching rainwater in three separate bedrooms.
有三间卧室都要用水桶接雨水
Fuck the ceiling.
去他的屋顶
It's when the cooze starts leaking you got real problems.
逼漏了才是你的麻烦
The larger point, Charles, is that you're a partner here.
问题是 查尔斯 你也是这里的合伙人
The house needs to be maintained.
房♥子必须要修缮
I just dropped a grand to fixing up your sitting room.
我刚花了一千块给你修客厅
And there are 18 others that still need attention.
还有十八间需要维修
It's a whorehouse, not the Taj Mahal.
那是妓院 又不是泰姬陵
Your name ain't even on the deed. It belongs to Jimmy.
房♥契上都没你名字 那是吉米的房♥产
And he'll sign it over as soon as he comes home.
他一回来就会转给我
Just knock off the screwball shit, will you?
把你的鬼花样收起来吧
Meaning what, exactly? I ain't got time, sweetie.
什么意思 我现在没时间 亲爱的
Just start showing me a return on my investment.
我的投资要见回报
What's the story, Meyer?
怎么回事 迈耶
There's 96 packets total,
一共九十六包
so you know for later.
你得知道数量
Put it on. Gently.
戴上 要小心
It feels lumpy.
感觉一块一块的
That's how your head's gonna feel if you fuck this up.
你要是搞砸了 那就是你脑袋的下场
Farshtay? He understands, Charlie.
懂吗 他明白的 查理
Let me hear it from him.
我要听他说
Cab to 104 and Lex, third floor, apartment D.
雇车到莱克星街一零四号♥三楼D公♥寓♥
Drop off the decks, take the dough.
丢下货 拿上钱
Same as always. Cash first, Benny.
同往常一样 先款后货 本尼
Count it there.
当场点清
Penny less than the whole geetus, you walk.
总数少一个子儿 转身走人
They have some complaint about the product--
他们抱怨货色不好
You walk. You don't like the look of anyone
转身走人 有人让你瞧不顺眼
What the fuck are you doing?
你这是搞什么
Protecting the deal. Put that away.
保护生意 给我收起来
I'm wearing a pound of heroin.
我顶着一磅海♥洛♥因♥呢
You walk.
你转身走人
I need cab fare.
我需要钱叫车
You bring back the change, we go out for chinks.
找零带回来 我们去中国馆子
And don't yank on the lining of the coat.
别扯外套边
It looks suspicious.
动作很可疑
He'll be fine. Yeah.
他不会有事的 对
Or he'll kill six people. Him I'm not worried about.
要么就害死六个人 我担心的不是他
It's Masseria we need to settle with.
我们得摆平马赫里亚
Hock me with his again?
又来算计我了
He's gonna come looking for his piece.
他会来分一杯羹
We're sending Benny up to Harlem.
我们派本尼去哈林区[纽约黑人区]
We're dealing in midtown.
在市中心做生意
Feelers into Jersey.
往泽西派探子
I sell two bindles of powder on Elizabeth Street,
我在伊丽莎白街卖♥♥两包粉
Joe Masseria gets cut in? That's how he'll see it.
乔·马赫里亚也要分成 他是这么想
We just roll over
我们不理他
when it's our thing, not his?
这是我们的货 不是他的
We approach him. We make the terms.
我们去接触他 提出条件
We look like gentlemen.
做漂亮些
Ever eat with that prick?
跟那蠢货共餐
He has his dinner and then he has yours.
他会吃了自己的份 再来抢你的
I'm saying for now, Charlie.
我说的是眼下之计 查理
Just for now.
眼下而已
Dr. Landau. Mrs. Thompson. What a wonderful surprise.
兰道医生 汤普森夫人 意外之喜
Have you met Dr. Mason?
见过梅森医生吗
I have, actually.
见过的
Nice to see you again.
再次见面深感荣幸
I have my rounds Of course.
我去查房♥ 请便
I wanted to offer my congratulations
您丈夫喜获殊荣
on your husband's well-deserved honor.
我在此表示祝贺
I'm hoping you'll be there to congratulate him in person.
我希望您能亲自到场去祝贺他
Of course. That's very kind of you to invite us.
当然 感谢您的邀请
I'm glad there are no hard feelings.
很高兴您没有见怪
What do you mean?
您指什么
Well, our little contretemps at your party.
那天晚会上我们小小的不愉快
Your idea about prenatal instruction.
您对孕期保健的提议
It's quite long forgotten.
我早都忘了
On to more important matters.
我们说要紧事
How are we doing on the landscaping?
绿化工作进展如何
Just on my way to see Mr. McCaully.
我正打算去见麦考利先生
You'll be glad to hear we've ordered the hydrangeas you recommended.
我们订购了您推荐的绣球花 您一定会高兴
That's wonderful.
真是太好了
Flowers make everyone cheery.
谁见了鲜花都会高兴的
You're short, Elmer. How do you mean?
钱少了 艾莫尔 怎么意思
The money, you fucking hayseed.
给钱啊 乡巴佬
80 cases, $4,800.
八十箱四千八百块
Hang on, Mick.
等等 米奇
That don't add up.
总价不对
80 cases at $50 apiece is 4,000.
八十箱每箱五十块一共是四千
It don't add up 'cause it's 60 a case.
总价不对是因为每箱六十块
That ain't the deal I cut with Manny Horvitz.
我跟曼尼·霍维茨谈的不是这个价
Well, why don't you take it up with him?
你怎么不去找他说
Well, he's dead, ain't he? That's right.
他死不是吗 这就对了
And how do you think he got that way?
你以为他是怎么死的
By arguing with me.
因为他跟我吵
Check my figures.
数数我的手指
Add 'em up again.
加起来
Then your wife can count how many slugs I put in your skull.
好让你老婆能数清楚我给你脑壳里打了几枪
All right, Mick. Relax.
好了 米奇 别紧张
That's better.
这才像话
Now go milk a cow.
滚去挤牛奶吧
What the fuck are you looking at, peckerhead?
你这狗东西看什么看
Me? Nothing.
我吗 没什么
Get that whiskey over to Gillian Darmody's.
把那箱威士忌给吉莉安·达莫迪送去
And don't try and weasel a handjob for a tip.
别勒索人家给你打炮
You all remember Jimmy Darmody.
还记得吉米·达莫迪吗
Welcome back. Welcome home, Jimmy.
欢迎回家 吉米
Welcome back, kid. Gave them Huns hell, I heard.
欢迎回来 孩子 听说你把他们整的不轻
Sure did.
这是自然
Well, now that he's made the world safe for democracy,
如今他保卫世界民♥主♥自♥由♥归来
he's back to lend us a hand, too.
给我们帮把手
In three weeks, Paddy Ryan is taking over
三周后 帕迪·瑞恩将接管第四区
as chief clerk of the 4th Ward.
成为组长
Jimmy here will be Pat's man Friday.
吉米将在周五归到帕特手下
Attaboy! Congratulations, Paddy.
不错 恭喜你了 帕迪
He's here.
他来了
Gyp Rosetti.
吉普·罗塞蒂
Sleeping on the job?
在打瞌睡
Reminiscing, I guess.
我认为是追忆
The old days.
过去的日子
Sharp suit,
西装不错
private supper at the best joint in town--
在城里最好的公♥馆♥享用私人晚餐
I'll bet the new days are better.
我打赌还是眼下的日子好
Land of opportunity.
机遇之地
Yeah.
是啊
Sperlinga,
斯佩尔林加
where I'm from,
我出生的地方
we lived in a cave.
全家住在山洞里
Little hut carved right into the mountain.
就是在山上挖出来的一个洞
I didn't grow up in a cave,
我不是山洞里长大的
but I know what it's like to end up very far from where you started.
但我明白混迹江湖 去乡千里的感触
Thought you was from here.
我以为你是本地人
Born and bred. But nonetheless.
土生土长 但也有这般感慨
No.
不
All nostra buona fortuna.
[意大利语]
What's that mean?
什么意思
To our good luck.
祝我们好运
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表