剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Vern? I've worked with him.
弗恩吗 我跟他共事过
Did he put his hands on your waist?
他也把手放在你腰上吗
I'll never tell.
我是不会告诉你的
Very nice. Please stay by the piano.
很好 请留在钢琴旁边
Do you think there's something going on there?
你说这里面是不是有问题
What do you mean?
什么意思
Look at her.
你看她
That's a frisky little pony.
俏皮的小马驹
But the other one--
可是那一个
what do they call a horse when they cut off his kishkes?
割掉蛋子的马叫什么来着
A gelding.
骟马
And there's nothing naughty about that.
骟马可风流不起来
Both are now napping.
孩子们在打盹
When they're down for the night you say sleeping, dear.
到了晚上要说"睡觉" 亲爱的
Napping means just a short while.
打盹是指短时间睡着
I am sleeping. They are napping.
我在睡觉 他们在打盹
How are you?
你怎么样
I am hunky-dory.
我非常好
I enjoyed a motion pic"--
我看了一场电影
Is everything not hunky-dory?
有什么不好的事吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I have not been completely honest about my past.
我对我的过去 并不完全诚实
I know.
我知道
You can't know, dear.
你不可能知道 亲爱的
Yeah, I can.
不 我知道
Your name is not your name
你的名字不是真名
because the bad persons, they've said words about you.
因为那些坏人 说你的坏话
That you have stealed
说你偷过东西
and that you have lied.
还撒过谎
That you have done terrible things.
说你做过可怕的事
I know all this.
我都知道
I You did not do them.
我... 你没有做坏事
They blame you to hide themselves.
他们怪到你头上 为了掩饰自己
That is why we ran so far.
所以我们才要跑这么远
So the bad persons
这样那些坏人
do not find us.
就找不到我们
That is...
这...
exactly what I was going to say.
正是我要对你说的
And now we can follow the journey through the Fallopian tubes
现在我们可以看到 沿着输卵管
as the fertilized egg moves down to the uterus
受精卵进入子♥宫♥
where it implants, causing the woman to become... with child.
并在那里着床 女人便...有了孩子
Tomorrow evening, we'll discuss the signs of preg--
明晚 我们讲讨论怀...有孩子
being with child and the development of the baby in the womb.
的预兆以及胎儿在子♥宫♥中的发育
And hopefully we'll put to rest some of our more cherished superstitions.
希望可以解开我们心中更多的疑虑
Thank you all for coming.
多谢各位光临
I wish someone had told me all this when I was 13.
真希望十三岁时有人给我讲过这些
I wouldn't have thought I was dying.
我就不会以为自己要死了
I'm glad you found the class helpful.
你能从课程中获益我很欣慰
Not quite the turnout we'd hoped for.
并不如我们的预期
I've had new flyers made. I'll distribute them tomorrow.
我找人做了新宣传页 明天就去发
I suppose I should have told you this earlier,
我想我应该早些说出口
but I misjudged you, Mrs. Thompson.
我对您多有误解 汤普森夫人
I am sorry.
对不起
Thank you for that.
谢谢你的道歉
So, tomorrow evening?
明晚见
Tomorrow evening.
明晚见
I'm sorry. Class just finished.
抱歉 课程已经结束了
There will be another one Helen, this is Mrs. Thompson.
下一场授课... 海伦 这是汤普森夫人
Mrs. Thompson, this is Helen Russell, my fiancee.
汤普森夫人 这是海伦·拉塞尔 我的未婚妻
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
很高兴认识您
Lovely to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Good night, now.
晚安
You're nervous.
你很紧张
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
You rub the top of your middle finger with the tip of your thumb.
你在用中指弹拇指尖
I don't like that it's out of our hands.
我不喜欢事情脱离我们掌控
If it goes the wrong way,
如果事情不如意
then someone else is to blame.
就怪罪别人
As you wish.
如你所愿
That was me knocking.
是我在敲门
Thank you for informing me.
多谢你的解释
Miss Kent.
肯特小姐
I'm interrupting.
打扰你们了
I'd say I am.
是我打扰
Stay by your phone. Aye.
守着电♥话♥ 是
Miss Kent.
肯特小姐
I look forward to seeing you on stage.
期待看到您舞台上的表演
Don't get your hopes up.
别抱太大期望
I mean, thank you.
我的意思是 谢谢
Rehearsal's done already? You could say that.
彩排这么快就结束了 可以这么说
I could say a lot of things.
可以说的事情很多呢
Shubert's closing us here.
舒伯特准备就此打住
End of the week.
这周末
Three more previews and back to our garrets.
再排三场 我们就走人
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Everyone keeps saying that.
大家都这么说
It's making me worried.
弄得我很不安
That ox they cast you with.
那只跟你排练的蠢牛
He never hurt anyone.
他又没妨碍过谁
Why doesn't Shubert find another actor?
舒伯特怎么不换个男演员
Who'd you have in mind?
你觉得谁合适
The choreographer.
编舞
He looks like he knows what he's doing.
看上去很懂行
Vern?
弗恩
He's nobody's idea of a star.
没人会把他当明星
Let's face it, neither am I.
面对现实吧 我也不是明星
Why don't I talk to Lee?
不如我跟李谈谈
Don't.
不要
New actor, new script, new songs.
新演员 新剧本 新歌♥
It happens, doesn't it?
这也是常有的事嘛
Gus. I'll call him right now.
古斯 我现在就给他打电♥话♥
I just wanted to complain. That's all.
我只是想抱怨几句 没什么的
Well, let's go drop a boatload at dinner.
我们出去好好吃一顿
If it's all right with you, I'd rather just close my eyes.
如果你不介意 我只想闭眼睡觉
Sure.
当然
Know what I hate the most?
知道我最讨厌什么吗
I keep hearing my father's voice.
我一直能听到我爸爸说
"Always on the move, but going nowhere fast."
"一直在努力 从未有进步"
Hey, let me have one of those. Yeah, sure.
给我一份 好的
I'd get lost in all these fields here.
这边的事真是让我无所适从
It wasn't the money, believe me.
相信我 不是因为钱
Though I'd be lying if I said it didn't sting.
如果我说不心痛那是假的
It was his attitude mostly.
主要是他的态度
The arrogance.
太傲慢了
Hubris the Greeks call it.
希腊人管这个叫狂妄
Well, look what happened to them.
看看希腊人的下场
Conquered by Italians. Just like Nucky.
被意大利人征服了 就像努基一样
At New Year's, Nucky's party,
努基的新年派对上
I said some things I shouldn't have.
我的确说错话了
I have thick skin, Mr. Rosetti.
我脸皮很厚的 罗塞蒂先生
Quite pale, as you can see, but very thick.
虽然很苍白 但是很厚
Sticks and stones, huh? I'm glad you see it that way.
有石板那么厚吗 您说有就有吧
Couldn't do business otherwise.
不然怎么做生意
Which brings us here tonight.
不然今晚我们也无缘再见
In light of recent developments, it appears I'm short a supplier.
最近的一系列事件 让我手里的货源有些短缺
Well, you are in luck.
算你走运
Tabor Heights, or as I like to call it,
塔博尔高地 或者按我喜欢的名字叫
my little slice of paradise,
我的小天堂
happens to be located on the same ocean
刚好坐落在以前
that Nucky Thompson used to control.
努基控制的海滩上
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表