剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
If you sell alcohol, I, the sheriff's department,
如果你卖♥♥酒 我 警局
gets a piece of it. That was made very clear.
要得一份好处 这点说得很明白
It's just a few quarts of home brew, Jerry.
就是几夸脱的家酿 杰里
The amount doesn't matter.
这与数量无关
You saw how things can get out of hand.
你也知道这种事能闹得不可收拾
You answer to me.
你听命于我
And I keep it all straight with the Big Ike on the boardwalk.
我跟大西洋城的老大也好交待
That way there's no confusion.
这样就不会闹误会
Now, I'll let it go this once, but--
这次我放了你 但是...
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
Don't walk away when I'm talking to--
我跟你说话呢 你上哪去
Operator. This is Sheriff Ramsey.
接线员 我是拉姆西治安官
Get me the Ritz-Carlton in Atlantic City.
接大西洋城 丽兹酒店
Nucky Thompson's room. Right away, sir.
努基·汤普森房♥间 这就好 先生
Top floor, the other side. Come on.
顶楼 那边 快点
Yeah. Go downstaris.
下楼去
Shit.
该死
You and you, with me. You guys cover the back.
你们跟我来 你们守住后面
Howdy, Sheriff.
你好啊 治安官
What's new on the prairie?
最近有什么新闻么
Gyp.
吉普
Good to see you again.
能再见到你可真好
What's so good about it?
有什么好的
You miss my company?
想我了吗
You like the way I look?
还是喜欢我这张脸
What are you, some kind of finook?
你是基佬吗
Just ready to get back to business.
就是想继续跟你合作
No kidding.
那可不是
You've been twiddling your thumbs...
那么你一直闲待着
Hello, sir? This is the operator.
喂 先生 这里是接线员
...waiting for me to show up?
等着我来吗
You're connected to the Ritz-Carlton.
丽兹酒店已为您接通
Just a minute, operator.
稍等 接线员
There's no need for any of that.
没必要这样
You know me.
你了解我
I'm flexible.
我好说话
Not for much longer.
说不了多久了
These goddamn reporters.
这些该死的记者
They're relentless.
没完没了
They're insisting on a statement, Nuck.
他们一定要你说句话 努基
We could say an anarchist.
我们可以说是无政♥府♥主义者
Or like that explosion on Wall Street.
或者说像华尔街的那起爆♥炸♥
Someone they let go carry a grudge.
被解雇的员工心怀怨恨
Well, whatever it was, we're just glad you're okay.
不管是怎么回事 我们很庆幸你没事
When are we rebuilding, anyway?
我们什么时候开始重建
Maybe I talk to you about that.
这个我跟你商量一下吧
What's it got to do with you?
这跟你有什么关系
That's what I want to talk to you about.
我就想谈这个
Shut that goddamn shade.
帘子拉上
We don't got to do this now, Nuck.
这事不着急 努克
When did you get so uppity?
你怎么变得这么自负
Come again? Work on my shoes later.
你说什么 回头再给我擦鞋吧
This is Mr. White.
这是怀特先生
Gas.
煤气
You want some bicarbonate?
你要点苏打吗
Babette's. Tell them it was a gas leak.
芭贝特夜♥总♥会♥ 就说是煤气泄漏
Nuck?
努克
It was a faulty valve. That's what caused the explosion.
是阀门故障引发了爆♥炸♥
Well, that makes sense. Get me some water.
这说得通 给我拿点水
Don't I have someone who answers that?
不是有人负责接电♥话♥吗
Mr. Thompson's room. Who's calling, please?
汤普森先生家 请问你是谁
Have an inspector come out.
找个检查员出来说话
Certify the other lines on the boardwalk are sound.
保证木板路上其他管线都没问题
Guarantee the public there's no danger.
向公众确保没有危险
You should be at the hospital handing out flowers to the victims.
你该去医院给受难者献花
Take a photographer.
带个摄影师
Teddy, this is business. You can't just walk in.
泰迪 我们在谈正事 你不能进来
A man is on the phone.
有个男人打电♥话♥来
What man?
什么人
The gypsy.
那个吉普赛人
Uh, gentlemen, if you please.
先生们 可以先出去吗
Oh, yeah. Don't worry, Nuck. We'll take care of it.
好的 别担心 努克 我们会安排好的
Everything's all right. Go to your mother.
没事了 去找你妈妈
I'll be at the hospital.
我去医院
Hello?
喂
I want to read you something from the paper.
我想给你读读报纸上的新闻
Plucked my heartstrings, I don't know why.
不知为什么 真让我揪心
"Lights dimmed all along the Rialto last night
昨晚丽都街灯火黯然
for a fallen star who had just begun to shine.
悼念一位刚刚开始闪耀的明星
Lillian Kent,
莉莲·肯特
whose delight-making, arms-akimbo turn in 'Dizzy Izzy'
在《头晕依奇》中令人捧腹的表演
brought a glow to an otherwise dim season,
给原本暗淡的一季添上一抹亮色
was remembered by a glittering array of Broadway's brightest"--
百老汇最为闪亮的一排...
What were we talking about? The party?
我们刚刚在说什么 派对吗
The gas leak.
煤气泄漏
Don't tell the kids about it. It'll just upset them.
别告诉孩子 只会害他们难过
Nobody's talking about telling kids anything.
谁都没说要告诉孩子
They'll find out. Everyone finds out soon enough.
他们会知道的 大家早晚都会知道
You know what I'm saying, don't you?
你知道我什么意思吧
I'm not sure that I do.
我不太清楚
One day you wake up and you realize what's been going on.
有一天你会醒来 突然意识到发生了什么
You hung up before I had a chance.
我来得及说你就挂了
To do what? Offer condolences.
说什么 表示哀悼
From me and Joe Masseria.
我和乔·马赫里亚都表示哀悼
Why don't you come see me sometime?
你什么时候来见我吧
I'm right up the road in Tabor Heights.
我就在塔博尔高地
Was it him? What was--
是他吗 他说...
What the fuck are you doing?
你这是干什么
Stopping you before you wreck the whole floor.
阻止你把地板都拆了
Who the goddamn hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Who is he?
他是谁
That's your brother, Nuck.
那是你弟弟啊 努克
You need to catch ahold of yourself.
你得振作起来
Frankie Yale, Waxey Gordon,
弗兰基·耶鲁 瓦克西·戈登
Peg Leg Lonergan, and Bill Lovett in Brooklyn.
瘸子朗尼根 和布鲁克林的比尔·洛维特
Torrio if he'll come,
如果托里奥愿来加上他
and Arnold Rothstein--
阿诺德·罗斯坦
we need to get them here soon as possible.
尽快把他们都叫来
What for?
干什么
Joe Masseria is backing Gyp Rosetti.
乔·马赫里亚在给吉普·罗塞蒂撑腰
So I'll need to kill them both.
他们俩都得杀
Joe Masseria has an army.
乔·马赫里亚人多势众
That's why we're going to need help.
所以得叫人支援
Don't look at me that way. What I'm saying makes perfect sense.
别那么看着我 我说得合情合理
Mad Anthony Wayne.
疯狂的安东尼·韦恩
Anthony.
安东尼
He was Italian?
他是意大利人吗
I'm not sure.
不知道
But he was a brigadier general in the Continental Army.
但他是大♥陆♥军的陆军准将
On his way to the Battle of Monmouth County,
他前往参加曼茅斯战役的路上
he spent two days encamped here in Tabor Heights.
他曾在塔博尔高地这儿扎营两日
Did the town, huh?
成就了这座小镇 是吧
We're ready over here.
我们准备好了
Pardon me.
失陪了
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们 晚上好
First things out the way, thank you for coming.
首先我要说 感谢各位前来
Those of you who were curious
无论是因为好奇而来
and those who were maybe escorted here.
还是有人"护送"来的
My name is Mr. Rosetti.
我是罗塞蒂先生
My associates and me have taken an interest in your town
我和我的手下对这座小镇起了兴趣
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表