I do.
我想
Me, too.
我也想
Yes, boss.
我也是 老大
Sid, first thing in the morning, you will report
希德 明天早上你的第一件事
to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner
到公共信息副局的
of Public Information.
办公室报到
I'm gonna work for Garrett?
我要为盖瑞特工作吗
No, you will be the acting DCPI.
不 你会代理公共信息副局
Baker, you will take Sid's office.
贝克 你将接管希德的职位
You will be the acting special assistant to the commissioner.
代理局长的特别助理
Seriously?
你确定
And Garrett... Frank,
至于盖瑞特... 弗兰克
you made your point.
你的意思很清楚了
I'm not answering phones.
我不要接电♥话♥
Oh, she does a lot more than that.
噢 她的工作可不止这些
You will all report to your new desks at 0600 hours.
你要在6时到你的新办公桌报到
0600 hours?
6时
six in the morning. - It's military time.
早上6点 那是军用说法
I know what it means. At which time
我知道那是什么意思 在这段时间里
you will also have 24 hours
你们还有24个小时
to come to a consensus about Abigail's program.
与阿比盖尔的项目达成共识
That's a lot to ask.
要求太多了
I ain't asking.
这不是要求
You're still pissed.
你还在生气
You think? I told you
你觉得呢 我跟你说过
that I was sorry
对不起了
and that I was just trying to look out for you.
我只是想帮你
And by doing so, you made me look like a scared little girl
你这样做 让我看起来就像一个受到惊吓
who can't defend herself.
无法保护自己的的小女孩
That's not true. Yes, it is.
不是那样的 就是那样
Two days ago, Erin thought that I was a liar.
两天前 艾琳认为我说了谎
And now she thinks that I'm a liar
现在她不仅认为我撒谎
and a wimp.
还认为我是一个懦夫
Promise you,
我向你保证
that was not my intention.
我真的不是有意的
Oh, I know that. So, why do you think
我知道 但是 你为什么认为
that you should go out there and you should fight fights for me
你应该在没有问过我的情况下
without ever asking me?
站出来 为我作斗争
Because we're getting married, and I love you,
因为我们要结婚了 而且我爱你
and it's my job to look after you.
照顾你是我的工作
Not like that.
不是像那样的照顾
Here's the thing.
问题在于
I want to marry you more than anything,
我真的非常渴望嫁给你
and by doing so, I'm gonna become a Reagan.
但是嫁给你 我将会成为雷根
But I don't want to become a Reagan.
我不想成为雷根
Does that make sense?
你明白吗
No.
我不明白
Oh, my God. What...?
噢 天哪 怎么了...
Remember this? What?
你记得这个吗 这是什么
No. What-what are you doing here?
不 你们 你们来这干什么
You never saw this knife before?
你之前没见过这把刀子吗
No, I haven't. Your prints
没 我没见过 这把刀子上
are all over the knife. - How did you get my fingerprints?
全都是你的指纹 - 你们怎么会有我的指纹
Your fingerprints are on file here at the office.
这间办公室的系统里有你的指纹的存档
We got a subpoena.
我们有传票
Care to explain?
要解释吗
We were drinking. I don't remember
我们当时喝醉了 我不记得
everything that I touched.
我碰过什么东西
Bad enough for you to have to come with us.
足够让你和我们走一趟了
No, no, no. I talked to my parents' lawyer.
不 不 不 我与我父母的律师谈过了
He said that I didn't have
他说过 除非我被逮捕了 否则
to say anything to you
我不需要向你们交代任何事情
or go with you anywhere unless I was under arrest.
或是随你们去任何地方
You are under arrest.
你已经被逮捕了
No.
不
Put your hands behind your back, please.
请双手背后
No!
不
No, no, no, no, please.
不 不要 不要 求求你们
I swear. No, I swear.
我发誓 我发誓
I didn't do anything.
我没有做任何事情
I didn't do anything to hurt him.
我没做过任何伤害他的事
Please.
求求你们
Okay. Please. I swear.
带走 求你们了 我发誓
Please.
求你们了
I loved him!
我爱他
Please, please, please, please.
求求你们 求求你们
Anthony, what the hell are you doing here?
安东尼 你在这做什么
Same thing as you, I'm guessing.
我猜 和你一样
Staking out Leo Morris?
盯着利欧·莫里斯
Yeah.
是的
Oh.
好吧
At least we're in a nice, warm car
至少我们现在在一辆又舒适又温暖的车里
with snacks.
还有零食
I just really want to get this guy.
我真的很想抓住这个家伙
I know. I don't blame you.
我知道 我没有责怪你
I didn't fudge my report, Anthony.
安东尼 我没有说谎
He gave me that statement.
他的确给了我那样的证词
I believe you.
我相信你
Erin doesn't.
艾琳不相信
That's not necessarily true. You heard her.
那并不一定是真的 你听到了
When it comes to the job, she's no-nonsense.
一说到工作 她绝对一本正经
Believe me, she would grill her dead grandmother
如果能帮她结案 她能像对你那样
the same way she did you if it would help the case.
质问她死去的奶奶
I didn't know that.
这我倒不知道
Come on, they're all like that.
拜托 他们都这样的
Who? Prosecutors?
谁 检察官吗
No, Reagans.
不是 是雷根家的
And you should know that,
你该知道的
because you're about to become one of them.
你马上就要成为他们的一份子了
You make it sound like they're...
你这话听起来像是说他们
another species.
是另一个物种
Their entire life is this job.
他们的全部生活就是这份工作
And don't get me wrong,
别误会了我的意思
there's no one better at it than them, but...
没人比他们干得更好 但是
it comes at a cost.
这是有代价的
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事情
Anybody at that family dinner you go to every week
在你每周都参加的家庭聚餐上
setting the world on fire in their personal life?
他们的个人生活很丰富吗
And I'm not saying anything bad.
我不是说什么坏话
I'm not trying to talk you out of anything.
我不是想说服你不要怎么样
I'm just saying, open your eyes a little.
我只是说 把眼睛擦亮点
Know what you're getting yourself into.
清楚自己的处境
Can I quote you on that?
我能引用你的话吗
Um... quote me?
你说... 引用吗
Can you excuse me for one sec?
能让我失陪一下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? I mean, uh,
你好 我是说
Commissioner Reagan's office. How may I help you?
这里是雷根局长的办公室 有什么能帮您的吗
Yeah, I need your help.
是的 我需要帮助
Oh, it's you. I got this reporter here,
是你啊 我这边有个记者
Brett something or other, from... Brent Alston.
叫布雷特什么的 是布兰特·奥斯顿
With The New York Times.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥的
Yeah, that guy.
是的 就是那个人
He wants to quote me.
他要引用我说的话
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
That's what I thought. Listen, any chance
我也这样想的
you could come here and talk to this guy?
你能不能过来和这人谈谈
He's really intense. What was it
他太难缠了 你昨晚
you said to me in the parking lot last night?
在停车场那儿怎么说的
"I spent my whole life
"我这一生都在追捕罪犯
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表