Yeah, well, we can't be seen together right now, you and me.
算是吧 但我们现在不能被别人看见我们在一起 你和我
Heard IAB's asking questions.
听说内务部在到处问问题
You heard right. They're looking at the takedown.
没错 他们在找破绽
Looking at me? Yup.
我的吗 没错
Saying I froze up out there?
说是我在交火中呆住了
Something like that.
差不多
What did you say?
那你怎么说的
What do you think I said? I had your back.
你认为我会怎么说 当然是支持你呀
I appreciate it, Danny. Uhhuh.
我很感激 丹尼 额
Look, they're not gonna give up on this, IAB.
你看 那群内务部的是不会放弃追查这件事的
They're gonna call me back in.
他们还会叫我的
I need to know what really happened in there.
我需要知道那时候到底发生了什么
Hey, like I told you, I...
嘿 就像我说的那样 我
No, I know what you told me, okay, and I'm not buying it.
是的 我知道你告诉我的 好吧 但是我不相信
You want me to stick up for you,
你要我一直支持你
you got to give me the truth.
你就要告诉我真♥相♥
Honestly, Danny, I don't know what the hell happened.
老实说 丹尼 我都不知道发生了什么
I've been in a lot tighter spots than that.
我曾处在很多比这还艰苦的情况
Yeah, Tommy, I get it.
我知道 汤米 我知道
There's nobody I'd rather be in a foxhole with,
你是我最愿意一同出生入死的人
but something changed. What?
但现在你变了 为什么
No, it was like...
没有 那就像
All I could think about was...
当时我脑子里想的是
was my baby girl, you know?
是我的宝贝女儿 你知道吧
What would've happened if...
万一我有不测那么
Plenty of cops have kids.
许多警♥察♥都有孩子的
But you still got to be able to do the job
但你仍然得完成这项工作
or you're gonna put people's lives in danger.
否则你将别人的性命置于险地
I know, I know, it's just still brand-new.
我知道 我知道 她刚出生啊
You know? And we waited so damn long.
你还知道 我们等了如此之久
Look, I-I know it's a big ask, Danny,
你瞧 我 我知道这个请求难以开口 丹尼
but if you stand up for me, IAB has no case.
如果你支持我的话 内务部门就没有办法
I promise you this will never happen again.
我向你保证这种事情不会在发生了
Tommy, it better not.
汤米 最好不要
Thank you both for coming in.
感谢你俩的到来
My lawyer told me not to come.
我的律师告诉我不要来
We're flying home tonight, so whatever you have to say,
我们今晚飞回家 所以你想要说什么
say it fast.
快说
I appreciate your position.
我感谢你选择的立场
I need you to understand mine.
我需要你了解我的立场
We have the power
我们拥有权利
to compel Tonya's testimony,
来胁迫汤娅作证
and no lawyer can quash a legitimate subpoena
并且没有哪个律师敢反对
from this office.
这个办公室的传票
So you're gonna force me to take the stand?
所以你要强迫我站在证人席上
To see those men?
去指认那些人吗
I have the responsibility to make sure
我有责任去确保
the men who victimized you pay for their crimes.
对你犯罪的人会付出代价
Give me a break.
放过我吧
With what you're gonna put her through,
看过你要她即将经历事情后
y-you guys are almost as bad as they are.
你 你们这群人简直和他们一样坏
However, despite the fact this is our only chance
尽管这是我们唯一的机会
for a conviction, I have decided not to force Tonya to testify.
订下罪名 我已经决定不强迫汤娅作证了
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Thank you, Ms. Reagan.
谢谢你 雷根女士
The men who hurt you didn't care about the pain they caused.
那个伤害你的男人显然不在乎他们所造成的伤害
I do. I don't want you to suffer anymore.
我在乎 我不希望你承受更多
I just want this all to be over with.
我只希望这一切能够结束
I know.
我知道
Unlike the men who did this, I'm gonna give you a choice.
不像对你做出那种事的人 我会让你选择
You can fly home tonight.
你今晚就能够回家了
But if you do, the men who hurt you
但如果你这样做了 伤害你的那个男人
will go right on hurting others.
就会去伤害其他人了
I-I don't want that to happen.
我 我不希望这种事情发生
Then you have a decision to make.
那你需要做出决定了
Is it harder to take the stand and tell your story
站出来并且告诉大家发生什么
or live with the knowledge
远比带着愧疚难得多
that you could've saved others from a similar fate?
因为你的沉默而无法拯救他人
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干什么
Checking the meat. That's not what I'm talking about
检查肉类 我问的不是这个
and you know it.
而且你是知道的
None of your officers showed up
你手下的警♥察♥没有一个人
for their scheduled court appearances on Friday.
按照预定在周五出庭
Must've put quite a strain on the system.
一定给你们司法系统造成了很大的压力吧
You could have at least given me the heads-up
你至少可以给我一个警示
you were disrupting active cases.
告诉我你要干预正在调查的案子
Like the heads-up I got on the new marijuana policy?
就像是新大♥麻♥法案的警示吗
That is the D.A.'s decision.
这是地检署的决定
Look at you, passing the buck.
你看看你 又在推卸责任了
No, it is my policy.
不 这是我的政策
But the timing and scope of rollout rests with the D.A.
但其他检察官决定何时公开
Look, anyone who asks the NYPD not to enforce the laws
你要知道 任何希望纽约警局执法不为的人
is gonna get the same response.
会收到相同的回复
Being what?
什么回复
Take a hike, respectfully.
带着尊严滚蛋
This needs more time.
这次时间要更久
And the poor guy's insurance wouldn't pay for it.
而且那个穷♥人♥他的保险没能赔付
That's terrible. Yeah.
太糟了 没错
What was he thinking?
他在想些什么
Hey, could we talk about my wedding?
嘿 我们能讨论一下我的婚礼吗
My wedding? You marrying yourself?
我的婚礼 你娶你自己吗
It's just the way women phrase it, Jamie.
这只是女人的一种比喻罢了 杰米
Okay, our wedding.
好的 我们的婚礼
Pretty sure I remember you telling us
我很确定我记得你告诉过我们
we're not allowed to talk about your wedding.
不允许讨论你的婚礼
You're okay to talk about it if I bring it up.
如果我提起这个话题 那就没问题
Oh!
哦
Any other guidelines we should know about?
还有其他规定需要我们了解的吗
I vote for a destination wedding. Someplace beachy.
关于举办婚礼的地点 我投有沙滩的地方
You do have some idea what a cop makes, right?
你的确有点警♥察♥基因 没错吧
It's tradition for the father of the bride
支付婚礼的费用是一直就是
to pay for the wedding...
女方父亲的事情
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, that's okay.
嘿 没关系
Okay. How can we help?
好的 我们能帮到什么
Well, are there any family traditions that I should...
额 有哪个家庭的传统是我应该
we should be thinking about?
我们应该考虑到的
Well, church.
好吧 教堂
Any particular one?
具体哪一个
I'm guessing Roman Catholic?
我猜是罗马天主教
I know, I meant, wha-- uh, the-- wh-where did you get...?
我知道 我是说 你... 呃 你从哪里
Oh, um, Point O' Woods on Fire Island.
哦 嗯 火烧岛上的Point O' Woods
Jack's family had spent summers there for generations.
在那里避暑是杰克家的传统
Episcopals. Pop.
新教圣公会 爷爷
We had to ship in a priest for the day.
我们那天还得乘船去接神父
Literally bring him over by boat.
真的是用船哦
All right, you need to get over it, Pop.
好吧 你得丢掉这个梗 爷爷
Maybe one day.
也许会吧
Where was yours again, Dad?
你们去了哪里 爸爸
Holy Trinity in Bensonhurst.
本森赫斯特的圣三一教堂
Yeah, I remember all the stained glass and that marble.
是啊 我还记得所有的彩色玻璃和大理石
Yeah, but now there's a Home Depot on that site.
是啊 但现在原址上是一个家得宝
Not for nothing,
无论如何
but mine and Linda's place does fit all the criteria,
我和琳达的地方符合所有标准
and it's on Staten Island, which is kind of a destination.
在史坦顿岛上 算是一个归宿吧
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
What? It's Staten Island.
什么 那可是史坦顿岛
It's an island. It has beaches.
一个岛屿 有沙滩
Yeah, but the name...
是的 但是那个名字
What? It's not...
怎么了 没
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表