What do you think?
你怎么看
Look, I know Tommy.
听着 我了解汤米
If he stands by his call, it's good enough for me.
如果他坚持自己的决定 对我来说就足够了
It sounds more like an excuse than an explanation.
这听起来像更像个借口而不是解释
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
ADA Reagan.
雷根助理检察官
Governor, thank you so much for making time to see me.
州长 十分感谢你空出时间来见我
My pleasure. Please.
我的荣幸 请坐
You hungry?
饿了吗
Tuna tartare is outstanding.
这里的鞑靼金枪鱼十分美味
I'm fine, thank you.
我不饿 谢谢
I'm used to doing business with a different Reagan.
我曾习惯跟另外一个雷根谈工作
This is definitely an upgrade.
这绝对是一次升级
I know you're busy, so I'll get right down to it.
我知道您是个大忙人 所以我就有话直说了
I want to discuss the new sex trafficking law.
我希望能讨论一下新强迫卖♥♥淫法
I'll save you some time. I'm all for it.
我帮你省点时间吧 我很支持它
You are? Damn right.
是吗 当然了
Those animals should rot in jail.
那些畜生就应该在监狱里不见天日
But your real point is: why haven't I enacted the new law?
但你真正想问的是 我为什么还不颁布新法
Well, yeah, I can't imagine that sex traffickers
嗯 是的 我无法想象那些人贩子
have a powerful lobby.
会有那么强的游说能力
You are an upgrade.
的确是一次升级
No. The assembly speaker opposes it.
不 是立法议会发言人反对它
On what grounds?
出于什么原因呢
On the grounds that the bill's attachment
因为这个法案附加协议
doesn't include funding for a new bridge
没有包括为他家乡区域一条河上
over some river in his home district,
建立一座新桥的资金
among other cuts of pork.
还有另外一堆要求
Is there a deal to be made?
有办法达成协议吗
There's always a deal to be made.
协议总是能达成的
The trick is making one you can actually live with.
关键是达成一个你真正能够接受的协议
Young lives are being destroyed, Governor.
年轻的生命正在被摧残 州长先生
Can you live with that?
你能接受这个吗
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
I understand, but is it fair
我明白 但年轻的男孩女儿们
that young boys and girls have to suffer
就要因为某些官僚争议
because of some bureaucratic dispute?
而经历折磨 这公平吗
No, it's not fair, but it is politics.
不 那不公平 但这就是政♥治♥
Weighing pot on a cop car?
在警车上称大♥麻♥
Look at this dirtbag, will you?
看着这个混账 好吗
Okay, now I've seen everything.
好吧 如今我算是大开眼界了
Where the hell are the officers?
警官们都到底去哪里了
On their meal across the street.
在街对面吃饭
Has the boss seen this yet?
老大看过这个了吗
Not that I know of. If I know him...
据我所知 还没有 如果我知道他...
I want the entire command staff in my office in one hour.
我要所有警队指挥官一小时内到我办公室
What's up? Kid flagged us down.
出什么事了 一个孩子把我们叫过来的
His folks are going at it pretty good upstairs,
他的家长们在楼上闹得挺厉害的
says his old man's got a knife.
说他的老爸有刀
Okay.
好的
We'll head upstairs, Sarge.
我们会上楼的 警长
No, you two stay with the kid. I'll go in.
不 你们留下来陪着孩子 我进去
But we can handle this. I know you can. Call it in.
但我们能处理好的 我知道 上报情况
At least let us back you up.
至少让我们支援你
Sit tight. I need help, I'll call for an 85.
好好呆着 如果我需要协助 我会上报
The defendants are charged with sex trafficking, Mr. Richardson.
理查德先生 以强迫卖♥♥淫罪起诉被告
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Which requires you to prove the plaintiffs were forced,
也就意味着你必须证明原告是
coerced, or defrauded into performing sex acts
在被告的强迫 胁迫 或者被欺诈下
by the accused.
进行性行为
And we are pursuing that testimony.
所以我们正在寻求这份证词
May I be heard, Your Honor?
我可以发言吗 法官大人
Court recognizes ADA Reagan.
法庭允许雷根助理检察官发言
Thank you, Your Honor. While we strenuously
谢谢 法官大人 我们正在坚持
take issue with the current sex trafficking laws,
努力改变现行的强迫卖♥♥淫法
we will not argue them here.
我们不会在这里争辩它
That said, requiring underaged victims
即便如此 要求未成年受害者
to prove they didn't have
自证他们与成年人
consensual sex with an adult,
发生的性关系并非出于自愿
when, as minors, they're not legally qualified to do so...
同时 作为未成年 法律上他们并没有能力这么做...
The court is aware of the inherent conflict, Ms. Reagan.
法庭清楚这个内在的矛盾 雷根女士
The People request an adjournment in this matter.
检方要求就此事延期审理
To what end?
为何
In order to produce a witness
为了找到一个有能力的证人
that is capable of testifying to the alleged crimes.
来为起诉的罪行作证
The defendants are currently in custody.
被告现在正在被关押
They have a right to be faced by their accusers
他们有权利及时地
in a timely fashion. Your Honor...
面对指控他们的人 法官阁下
Therefore, no adjournment
因此 休庭
will be granted.
无法批准
Once a trial has commenced,
一旦审判开始
the People must call
原告就必须
the victims to prove the crimes charged.
传受害者提供证据来支持犯罪指控
If not, I'll be forced
如果没有 我将被迫
to dismiss the indictment.
结束此次审判
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官阁下
How'd it go with Infernal Affairs?
内务部调查的事情弄的怎么样了
We're not the subjects. They're looking at the cartel raid.
我们不是主要方向 他们注重于贩毒集团突击行动上
Anything I should know?
有要告诉我的吗
Detective Reagan?
雷根警探
How's the arm? Fine.
你的手臂怎样 还行
I'm investigating claims that a certain member of the Task Force
我在调查一个专案组队员没能做出适当的
failed to take proper police action.
符合他身份的行动
Well, the operation was a success.
好吧 行动至少是成功的
The cartel chiefs are in custody,
贩毒集团的首领现在被捕了
and everyone did their job.
并且大家都完成了任务
Maybe not everyone. Several team members say
或许不是每个人 有几个成员说皮尔斯警探
Detective Pierce froze under fire.
在交火中呆住了
All hell broke loose.
情况一团糟
Tommy was pinned down just like the rest of us.
汤米只是被压制住了就像我们其他人一样
But unlike Pierce,
但不同于皮尔斯
you managed to come to the aid of your fellow officer.
你控制得很好并且去帮助了随行警官
I was in the right place at the right time.
我只是恰好坐拥天时地利罢了
From what I'm told,
从我所知道的
the injured officer was here.
受伤的警员就在这
You were here. Detective Pierce was here.
你在这 皮尔斯警探在这
Pierce clearly had a clearer path
皮尔斯和你相比
to the shooter than you did.
拥有更好的射击位置
Look, there are hundreds of variables in any firefight
你知道的 交火中时常有很多不可控因素
that you can't really define in some drawing, okay?
所以你不好这么快就下定义 对吧
Okay. Tell me what I'm missing.
好了 告诉我我不知道的
There's always gonna be second guessing in any major operation,
任何一个大型的行动都会有很多种情况
especially when one of our own gets hurt.
特别是我们的人受伤了
Sometimes it's justified.
有时候需要进行判别
Just because an officer goes down
仅仅是因为一个警员被击中了
doesn't mean somebody screwed up.
并不意味着有人搞砸了
You and Detective Pierce went to the Academy together, right?
你和皮尔斯警探一起上的警校 对吧
Yeah, so?
嗯 所以呢
You're personal friends?
你俩是朋友吗
Doesn't mean I'm covering for him.
这不代表我会包庇他
I'm glad to hear that.
这正是我要的答案
Fact is, you had the best view of Detective Pierce's actions.
事实上 你拥有最好的视角 观察皮尔斯警探的行动
And he did his job.
他完成了任务
I hope so, because if I find out Pierce froze
我也希望如此 因为如果我发现他在枪战中愣住了
and you weren't straight with me,
而且你没有告诉我真♥相♥
I'm coming after both of you.
我会找你们两个麻烦的
You on another stakeout?
你在监视吗
No. You and I got to chat. Let's take a walk.
不 我们应该谈一谈 出来走走
That's why they make barstools.
酒吧就是因此存在的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表