More like what happened with your family.
因为你家里发生的事
You put it that way...
你这样想的话
I'm not saying, like, it's a curse,
我不是说这是诅咒
it's just that I-- we, as cops--
只是 我 我们 作为警♥察♥
we carry a higher risk of not coming home one day.
很可能某天就回不来了
A lot of cops have kids, Eddie.
埃迪 很多警♥察♥都有孩子
I know.
我知道
I never say never.
我没说一定不要
But I'm not much of a gambler.
我不是个赌徒
Re-- I'm really not my father's daughter.
我跟我父亲不一样
When I consider the odds of bringing home
一想到万一我把安妮这样
a beautiful little girl like Annie,
美丽的小女孩生下来
and...
又...
leaving her abandoned there...
让她独守在家...
I can see down that rabbit hole, too.
我也想到过这个难题
But I'm not going in.
但我不会深入探讨下去
What the hell took so long
找里弗斯的地址
to get this River's address, anyway?
怎么就花了这么长时间啊
Well, the one he gave us when we collared him was a phony,
我们抓到他时 他给的地址是假的
so I had to do some digging.
害我又好找了一番
I'm not sure why we're sitting on his place.
我们干嘛要坐这里
Without a new witness we've got squat
我们得蹲守到他对下一个
until he goes after his next victim.
受害者动手才能收集到证据
And that's what we're gonna talk him out of.
那正是我们要跟他说的
How? By telling him
怎么说 告诉他
that the next time he tries to take someone down,
下次动手作案的时候
he's gonna have to answer to me.
得先问问我
Forget it.
算了吧
He can come after us for harassment.
他会一直骚扰我们
Let him.
让他来
Look, he needs to understand that he's the hunted one now.
得让他知道这次他是被狩猎的人
There he is.
他在那儿
Let's go.
走
Danny. Come on.
丹尼 跟上
Come on.
走
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I've been tailing Rivers all day.
我跟踪里弗斯一整天了
How'd you get his address?
你怎么知道他的地址
CJA bail form.
刑事审判法的保释表
It's their ticket out so they play it straight.
他们如实填写才能得到保释
Pretty smart. Yeah, pretty smart.
很聪明 是的 很聪明
But we'll take it from here. Good night.
不过接下来交给我们 晚安
Yeah, I watched Rivers case his next ATM.
没错 我看到里弗斯围着下一个ATM转
When he makes his move tonight,
今晚他行动的时候
I'm gonna be there to nail his ass.
我会当场抓住他
No, you're not gonna be there,
不 你走开
because it's our case, not yours.
因为这是我们的案子 不是你的
I got the same authority to go after Rivers as you.
我也有权追查里弗斯
Difference is, I'm gonna do it the right way.
不同的是 我的方式是对的
You're gonna back off, or I'm gonna make you back off.
你最好放手 不然我会逼你放手
Oh, really? Stop it!
是吗 停
Come and make me back off! Yeah!
让我放手试试 好
Okay. I want to see you make me back off.
你说的 我倒想好好瞧瞧
I'll make you back up right now! You gonna make me back off?
我现在就让你放手 你想让我放手
Hey, stop it!
嘿 停下
This is about nailing Rivers,
这次是要抓住里弗斯
so just put 'em back in your pants and listen.
冷静一下 听着
You're gonna need backup to take this guy down.
你得有后援才能抓住他
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
And Anthony made Rivers' next target,
安东尼知道了里弗斯的下一个目标
so he's gonna be in charge of this one.
他也要参与这次行动
Danny?
丹尼
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 随便
Great. Nice teamwork.
很好 合作愉快
You got eyes on Rivers?
看到里弗斯了吗
10-4.
确认
You're heading right for him.
你正在朝他走去
Give me your wallet!
交出钱包
Remember me?
记得我吗
Help me out!
快来帮我
I'm gonna help. Hell, yeah!
我来帮忙了
Police!
警♥察♥
Hands behind your back!
双手放在背后
Ah. Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get him up! Get him on his feet!
让他起来 让他站起来
You're under arrest. Son of a bitch!
你被捕了 混♥蛋♥
Get him out of here! Let's go.
把他带走 走
Yeah!
对
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. What the hell is in there?
还好 那里放的是什么
Smells like yesterday's fish.
闻起来像是发臭的鱼
That coat's probably had it.
你的衣服可能碰到了
Think-think that's funny, huh?
想想还真有趣 是吧
Oh, I get it. You picked this place
好吧 我明白了 你挑这个地方
'cause you knew this trash would be here,
是因为你知道这些垃圾会堆在这
and I'd end up like this, huh?
最后我会变成这样 我说的没错吧
Come on. You think a dumb square badge like me
拜托 你觉得要是我能想出这些东西的话
could come up with something like this?
我还做这份工作吗
I guess I deserved it, huh?
那就是我活该咯
Big time. Mmhmm. Thank you.
重要时刻 没错 谢谢
You were wrong to screw with the line-up,
虽然你把指认给搞砸了
but I respect how you stuck with the case after it went south.
但是我还是尊敬你的坚持 即使案子黄了
You, too. Tell you what.
你也是 这样吧
How about we process this jackass,
当我们处理完这个混♥蛋♥后
and I'll buy you a beer, okay?
请你喝杯酒怎样
Only if you take a shower.
你还是先洗澡吧
Okay, deal.
行 一言为定
You went to see Terrence Dean? Yeah.
你去看望特雷斯·迪恩了吗 是的
Anything I need to know
有什么我需要知道的
regarding possible fallout, put it in a memo.
考虑到可能的后果 把它写进备忘录
Hang on, Garrett. Please.
等等 盖瑞特 拜托
Look... I'm sorry for what I said.
呃 我对我所说的表示很抱歉
Hey, I'm getting used to it. Used to what?
嘿 我早就习惯了 习惯什么
Whenever I offer my opinion regarding police matters,
无论什么时候我提供和警务有关的建议时
you're the first to remind me I'm not a cop.
你是第一个提醒我我并不是一个警♥察♥
Well, look, the fact is, you never walked a beat.
事实上是 你从未在一线干过
It's also a fact that you know nothing
你也对同纽约市的媒体
about handling the New York City press corp.
打交道表现一无所知
Do I dismiss your suggestions out of hand?
难道我忽略过你的意见了吗
Actually, you kind of do.
事实上 有点
Okay, fair point.
好吧 有道理
Do I make you feel like...
难道我让你感到
you don't even belong in the room?
你不属于这里
No. No, you don't.
不 不 你没有
When Frank closes his door, and it's just you, Baker and me,
当弗兰克关上了他的门 只有你 贝克和我
there's a reason I'm in that room,
我在那是有原因的
and it's not just to manage headlines.
而且不只是管理明天的头条
I get that.
我明白了
Do you?
是吗
Frank wants an outside opinion.
弗兰克想要第三方意见
Someone who doesn't live in Copland 24/7.
来自一个不是警♥察♥思维的
Someone who's not afraid to speak up
而且敢于说出来
even when it crosses that sacred blue line.
即便是超越了某些警♥察♥底线的
Well, you've never been afraid to do that.
嗯 你从来不怕这些
I may not know police procedure chapter and verse,
我或许不知道警♥察♥的流程和规章制度
but I do know that you seeing Terrence Dean was wrong.
但是我知道你见特雷斯·迪恩是不对的
Tell that to the boss.
那就告诉老大
I already did. And?
我已经通知了 然后呢
He disagreed... loudly.
他极力反对
But he listened.
但他还是听进去
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表